public exposure

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by herhercules, Mar 28, 2010.

1. herhercules

herhercules Junior Member

Local Time:
    5:29 PM
    hi,

i am new here and have a question about public exposure. i am attracted to not just being in chastity but being displayed fully for all to see. this can be problematic of course. is there any way of doing this with some degree of discretion if you know what i mean.

herc

2. Petite Salope

Petite Salope Sissy Cherry

Local Time:
    3:29 AM
    Hi and welcome to the forum.
    Maybe you can try some fetish events near where you live, sometime the Master/Mistress can display their "slave" on some podiums for the others to see.

-Cherry

3. cockislocked

cockislocked Senior Member

Local Time:
    7:29 AM
    Try wearing metal cage and go through airport security on your next flight. i bet you will be exposing yourself to the security staff pretty shortly!!

4. herhercules

herhercules Junior Member

Local Time:
    5:29 PM
    i have gone through bangkok airport with a large padlock attached to my balls and was amazed that the machine did not go off. i was under instructions from my Mistress to wear it. the airport security staff where two tall beauties i was so keen to get "caught" by them that i asked them if their machine was working properly!

herc

5. cockislocked

cockislocked Senior Member

Local Time:
    Wow your joking?? my wedding ring sets it off!!!! I wear a cb6000(all plastic) and i have numbered plastic locks for the metal dectotors. With the new full body scanners being introduced and used a many UK airports.... They will soon see my cage.... i think when you travel via a UK airport in the next 12 months your wish may come true. becareful what you wish for!!! i have no doubt the tabloids would love it!

6. tj246

tj246 Senior Member

Local Time:
    well if you wish to expose yourself why not go shopping go to department stores an pee standing up you will have your pants lowered your panties down when done peeing stand back as you pull up your panties showing off your sb at same time to all that are there

7. WhiteKnight

WhiteKnight Member

Local Time:
    I know there are lots of resorts (such as Hedonism) where nude sunbathing is the norm (I actually typed sub-bathing first time around !) and so I'm guessing no one would mind if all you were wearing was a cage.

Kind of scary thought even so.

8. LittleChasteGuy

LittleChasteGuy LittleChasteGuy

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:29 AM
    My Mistress and I attend local fetish events regularly, and she proudly displays my chastised status, while telling people I've been chastised because my penis is too small to be of any use. Reactions range from nodding approval to shock and fear from some of the newer guys. We always get a good chuckle from this reaction.

Of course Mistress knows that I am an exhibitionist and love being displayed and publicly humiliated. And she enjoys showing me off and humiliating me. We also both know that the proper venue is important. Neither of us wants anyone to call the police.

It's a perfect relationship.

9. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    You can come to the Fall Gathering in November and I'll make sure you are displayed in a perfect position!!

Mistress Michelle

10. LittleChasteGuy

LittleChasteGuy LittleChasteGuy

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:29 AM

Has there been any planning yet regarding where and when for the fall gathering this year? My Mistress has expressed an interest in attending.

11. Jibeset

Jibeset Member

Local Time:
    12:29 AM
    Hey Herc.
    After about three years of wearing a CB3K, I began to wonder if I had the cojones to wear it openly in public.
    I had become very adept at hiding the CB from everyone, while at work, sailing, around the house with a curious 4 year old (no small feat I can tell you). But it wasn't enough.

I had worked up to wearing it 24/7 for up to 30 days with a break of a weekend. This included swimming at the local YMCA.
    Finally, one day while at the Y by myself, I neglected to bring a towel with me and went for my swim. I showered as usual, and then... took my suit off and showered! In plain sight of the 10 or so guys there in the shower. My heart was in my throat. I felt myself shaking from the adrenaline. What a rush. I kept waiting for someone to run to the front desk and report me. But you know how guys in the shower are. Everyone took quick glances, some even stared openly, but nobody said a thing.

I do run into some of the people who saw it from time to time, even when not at the Y. And I've done this at least a dozen times now. Each time as thrilling as the last. But so far, no problems from the management.

Maybe I'll try the sauna next.

12. lockednloaded

lockednloaded Senior Member

Local Time:
    I think you'll find there are laws against that.

You shouldn't involve any "innocent bystanders" in any play, only people who have agreed to take part (whatever the activity).

13. Jibeset

Jibeset Member

Local Time:
    You know, L&L has a point. I was so into working through my own butterflies that I failed to consider the "innocent bystanders". Rather shallow of me, don't you think? But where else can one show a little plastic and get his exibition yaya's off?

Jibeset.

14. Celtic Queen

Celtic Queen Senior Member

Local Time:
    Lockednloaded absolutely has a point. There is nothing more tedious than being pulled into someone else's kink just as part of the crowd scene - especially if you are just going about minding your own business. Flashers are long standing butts of jokes for good reason.

Go and flash your yayas about on the scene, at a munch, at a club amongst people who are into it and leave the general public alone to go about their lives.

15. Jimi123

Jimi123 Senior Member

Local Time:
    1:29 AM
    Amen! Exposing yourself or pushing yourself on others with unwanted advances is criminal and just gross.

16. Respectful

Respectful Chaste by choice

Local Time:
    Involving vanilla folk

I agree, we should respect the general public and not cross the line except with other kinky folk. Unfortnately the line can be hard to see and blurry. Still, I think that we must try not to offend the public norm in public places :)

Many kinky folk disagree with this and believe that by doing this they can push the boundaries of the social norm. I am often confused by where the line is too. I enjoy seeing a woman in the grocery store exposing herslf tastefully and innocently, but would be offended if she were to do it in everyone's face and did a strip tease for the customers. Where is the line in the middle?

I don't know, but I would love to be a test observer in a scientific study of female exhibitionism! LOL

Respectful :cat:

17. Jimi123

Jimi123 Senior Member

Local Time:
    1:29 AM
    I think the line is easy enough. Assume you have a small kid with you. Do you want to see it? If its not "cool" because its a kid and a public space its not cool.

18. lockednloaded

Local Time:
    That's a good way of looking at it.

From another perspective, I (and I'm sure a lot of others here) totally "get" your desire to be exposed, but as with everything, there's a time and a place.

I have similar feelings/fantasies, but I have no desire to get myself arrested!

As has been suggested, why not go to a club where people will look at you (without calling the police!)?

My Wife and I did just hat some time ago. We went to a club is S/W London called "The F Club".

I won't go into huge detail here, but essentially we were nervous and so we wore masks (as did a lot of others it turned out!) and we went in and mooched around and then we "got changed".

My Wife an awesome deep purple coloured bra and matching pants, along with black hold ups and her knee high lace up boots and we walked around with me pretty much being "paraded" around next to her.

We went into the bondage are and waited for a while intil some of the equipment became free and then she secured me into in (removing my shorts first so I was comepletely naked in my CB), strapped me in and left me there!

She just looked at me, told me to be a good boy and that she would be back "in a while" to check on me.

I really enjoyed being secured there with people walking past and looking, stopping and looking and also stopping to talk to me.

It was a great evening and one that we haven't repeated (for no real reason either as we both enjoyed it), but one that I think we would revisit again in the future.

So maybe that's the answer for the thread starter? Try a local/distant club and see how you get on-you may find that it's totally not your thing and feel completely uncomfortable and if that happens you can just chalk it up to experience and try something else!

But please don't get the public involved and yourself arrested.

19. Celtic Queen

Local Time:

I really, really disagree with this and get very angry when anyone tries to push their point of view onto mine without my permission or consent. I don't expect to have vegetarianism, rabid feminism, Morris dancing or the Real Ale Society forcing their way of life into mine as if it is somehow superior. Kinky folk deciding to take on the task of pushing social boundaries just make it difficult for all to maintain a tolerant "each to their own" strategy that makes society work. We all expect to treated with tolerance and acceptance whatever we are into - that means that we have a responsibility to behave in a way that is acceptable to society within its norms. I don't expect to have to suffer people interfering or passing judgement in my personal practices, just as I don't expect to be confronted with theirs. There are perfectly great places where consensual adults can play to their hearts content and be left alone to do so without fear of censure. If this is to continue, don't force your kink onto other people who don't share it.

The public - in the vast majority - are not remotely interested in seeing your willie.

20. lockednloaded

Local Time:
    That last comment literally made me laugh out loud!

It's absolutely spot on though, do unto others and all that.

21. Jibeset

Jibeset Member

Local Time:
    Fine. Ok. I get the point. There were no kids present at any time. The YMCA near me has an adult locker room for those 17 and older. I was very cognisant not to be crude or gross.

So please relax everyone. No offense intended.

I am greatful for your imput and will explore other venues.

By the way, what is a "munch"?

22. Celtic Queen

Local Time:
    Ok, forgiven then.

A "munch" is an informal gathering of kinksters. Looks pretty vanilla from an outsiders point of view as they are often just meetings in bars and pubs. More of a special interest group gathering you could say.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice