Is Orgasm Possible Without Direct Stimulation?

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by barbara desmonsche, Mar 31, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. barbara desmonsche

barbara desmonsche Junior Member

New York
    Local Time:
    11:05 AM
    Hi to everyone,

This morning as my wife (also my Keyholder) & i lay in bed snuggling before we got up, we ended up playing around. It didn't go very far since i had to get ready for work, but something happened to me that leads me to post this topic. i have been locked in my chastity device for a several weeks & have not had an orgasm or the ability to be directly stimulated during the whole time. This time, as well as most times i remain locked, my wife enjoys teasing & denying me any orgasms. It has been getting more & more frustrating as of late & my desire to have an orgasm is almost as strong as wanting to remain locked for her without one.

So what had happened this morning was, she was playing with my nipples by pinching, rubbing, & squeezing them, & arousing me immensely to where the chastity really tightened up. While this was going on i could feel tingling all throughout my body that i hadn't really noticed ever happening before. It almost gave me the impression that if she had continued teasing me, i would have had an orgasm inside my device without anything touching her sissy's cock inside of it. We talked a bit about what happened, but neither of us are sure if i really would have cum.

Has anyone on the forum been able to achieve an orgasm without the means of direct stimulation?

Like just having your nipples touched, or maybe by anal penetration?

i'd be very interested in finding out since my wife was very turned on by the idea that she could get me to cum without playing with her sissy's cock. i have seen electro stimulation make an orgasm happen, but not what i am talking about here. If i know her as well as i think, she is going to be experimenting on me later.......lol

2. countachcx

countachcx Senior Member

Local Time:
    3:05 PM
    Please report the results : )

3. lock4ever

lock4ever Member

Local Time:
    Yes, it is possible. I can orgasm just from playing with my nipples, while wearing very tight confining underwear, and also while wearing a chastity tube. In fact, both of these "chastity" devices enhance the sensation and slow down the orgasm - it really feels wonderful and very different.

It is not a spurty, quick, ejaculatory type orgasm, but a slow, warm ecstatic discharge - it lasts about 3 times as long for me as a normal male ejaculation.

I can understand the appeal of this for a sissy, as the orgasm feels much more "female". I am not a sissy, I'm actually a big muscle-bound manly man-type, but I enjoy this type of orgasm better, in fact, the rare times I have orgasm now, this is the only way I want to do it.

My wife certainly doesn't mind as the best way for me to orgasm like this is by pleasing her.... all I have to do is press my bits against the bed, and maybe 1/20 times I will actually get turned on enough to cum like that. Sometimes I am good and just keep myself near the top, but sometimes I spill over, completely on purpose and love every long second of it.

I'm convinced, if you get turned on enough, you will orgasm, no matter what kind of device you are wearing. It took my body a couple months to learn how to cum without getting a full up-pointing erection. Looks like that was a bad idea if I ever may have wanted to wear a chastity device.

4. minicock

minicock Junior Member

Local Time:
    i knew women could have orgasms by nipple stimulation, didn't kow men could, makes sense i suppose

5. Brianna27

Brianna27 Junior Member

Local Time:
    8:05 AM
    I too have had the experience of enough nipple stimulation to cause an orgasm. It took a while, but keep at and it is heaven.

6. austinsub

austinsub Junior Member

Local Time:
    10:05 AM
    Yes, it is possible, and amazing when it happens :)

7. davidphd1866

davidphd1866 Member

Local Time:
    If I wait long enough.....about three weeks.....any sort of intimate contact such as kissing, etc. can trigger my orgasm. Like Lock4ever says, it is a slow runny cum and not a spasmic spurty one. To me it feels like a cross between peeing and cumming.....very delicious.

8. asonx355

asonx355 Hey there, how are you?

St. Louis, Missouri USA
    Local Time:
    Yes, I have had the experiece of having an orgasm from my testicles being massaged, anal play, and on one rare occasion being visually and audiablily overstimulated.

All of which were very interesting experiences, each can add to humiliation play or even making one (even though I am not) who is sissy more so.

9. sandman9355

sandman9355 Junior Member

Local Time:
    4:05 PM
    I'd say that another kind of no-touch orgasm your wife might want you to experience is the kind I've had the luck to already experience, sadly only twice in my whole life so far. It happens when I'm orally pleasuring my partner and I get so attuned to her own pleasure and I'm so worked up that I join her when she reached her peak.

The small amount of guilt one might feel for this seeming lack of self-control is more than made up for by knowing that you can pleasure your partner so well and that you can share such a deep bond with her that guiding her through an amazing orgasm can trigger one for you. You will know you could have resisted but you chose not to, you decided to let her pleasure become a part of yours, and you might feel pride and happiness on being such a loving, generous and devoted man. The physical sensation is bellow average, at least for me, but the emotional rush is incredible. Becoming so lost in her pleasure that the joy she radiates fills you and makes you cum is almost beyond description.

The practicalities of this are another matter. When you're kneeling by the bed, so your private parts are freely hanging in the air, you might not get any stimulation while you're still in a great position to pleasure your partner, but if you reach your peak, you will stain whatever is beneath you. Make sure you're OK with that ;-)

10. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    Hey, what sort of device is that on your cock in your avatar pic, would love all the details please

Starflyer

11. Smaug

Smaug Member

Local Time:
    I agree with knightservant, I have had orgasms when my wife used her strap-on on me. The orgasm is different, no ejaculation but very intense full body type orgasm. I also feel this is better than ejacuting by far.

12. Arrested

Arrested Member

Local Time:
    I find that the longer I go without an orgasm, I become more and more anal aroused. Before all this anal sex was just a painful thing I would tolerate from time to time. Now, sometimes I crave it.

The mistress will peg me until I spill, and chastise me for being so weak and out of control. By that time Im feeling like warm bowl of watery Jello. Ill agree with anything she says. (Good she doesnt ask for a new car or expensive jewelry)

As far as nipple stimulation, if I could get passed the ticklish stage Im quite sure I could cum heavy and thick. Shes right, Im too weak.

13. Kmilla1984

Kmilla1984 Junior Member

Local Time:
    me as well

As for the topic, i've never experienced this...and now feel a bit sheltered for it. lol.

and i agree with starflyer...what is that device, minicock? looks interesting...

14. lock4ever

lock4ever Member

Local Time:
    That is the only way I orgasm now (apart from some recent indiscretions during testing of a new device). I find it superior in all ways to any other kind of climax for exactly the same reasons.

Practicalities of this are quite easy for me. I wear rather tight briefs made of nylon/lycra blend, so I'm not hanging freely, but I can easily rub against the bed to maintain my stimulation at or near peak throughout the entire session. If I cum, I only have a little wet spot to deal with, as there won't be any erection at all because of the tightness of the briefs.

It feels a bit, well, almost exactly like cumming inside of a chastity device. The physical ejaculatory reflex is hindered, but the pleasure actually lasts longer. Funnily, it also doesn't give as much of a "down" as I would get from a full-on shooting orgasm; sometimes I can cum like that multiple times, I don't get the sleepy post-cum brain-drain, nor do I really feel much less horny afterwards. I don't know how much of that difference is psychological and how much is physical, but it's established as a definite rule for me now - no more ejaculatory orgasms, ever.

15. cbtok

cbtok Senior Member

Local Time:
    Full-body

i have had full-body orgasms before but not from lack of stimulation -- just lack of stimulation in the parts that tend to generate orgasm.

And those tend to be the kind of body rushes i get when someone gives me a lot of really nice pain. i do hesitate to call them orgasms, because they're not ejaculatory. And the end result is not a desire for no stimulation for a few minutes, it's usually a wonderful feeling of peace that can develop into a desire for more very quickly, depending on what is going on.

These are the reasons why i do like pain. One can be locked up for a month and still experience a real high and pleasurable state with no ejaculation whatsoever. Some of the best i have had were while being caned and while in really intense CBT.

16. barbara desmonsche

New York
    Local Time:
    Thanks to everyone for the replies, it's greatly appreciated. My wife will have to read all this later as she is just as curious as i am about this topic. It will be very exciting to see if this is possible for me, i can't wait to see if it happens.

17. maid rose

maid rose Member

Local Time:
    Should it ever happen please let us all know about it. i am very curious too. i never came further then the feeling of building orgasm while i was mildly caned. i counted but at the last count the caning stopped as planned. i wriggled and moaned in hope for more but was not slutty enough to ask for more and not witty enough to count wrong...:innocent0003:

18. cockislocked

cockislocked Senior Member

Local Time:
    It is for me...

i orgasmed once from the privilige of giving my Mistress oral sex... . i wish i hadn't... She was very disappointed in me.

19. tj246

tj246 Senior Member

Local Time:
    yes i have had orgasm iwith out getting milkd
    i am in cb3000 and my wife plays with balls an nippels an have cum drippings also

20. jdavid

jdavid Member

Local Time:
  21. Katiesub

Katiesub Junior Member

Local Time:
    Climax from nipple play alone

This is pretty much the only way I am allowed to climax, from nipple stimulation alone. I wear diapers instead of a chastity device and am not allowed to flex my lower body at all when she is stimulating me. To tell if I am doing this, she will put her leg between mine up high and then stimulate my nipples by playing with them and sucking on them (we are laying on our sides on the bed facing each other). Not much in the way of semen this way but it is a climax never the less. She makes me wear the diaper I have climaxed in for the rest of the night at least and sometimes longer as I am in a Bambino diaper covered by a cloth pullup and plastic panties as she doesn't want me to waste a Bambino. So I have to wear it until it is saturated and the cloth diaper is wet as well and needs changing. This usually takes 8-9 hours after she allows me to climax as she puts it on me just before we play. I wear a diaper of some type 24/7/365 and have for many years. Usually cloth pullups and plastic panties although sometimes I am in a Bambino under the cloth as well. If I am in just the cloth diapers and plastic panties I can use the toliet for my needs, but if in the Bambino then it serves instead.

She tells me that now she is thinking about having me to start wearing a chastity device under the diapers as well. I await her decision about this.

Katie

22. bmth_couple

bmth_couple Junior Member

Local Time:
    Yes, definately!

I agree with Knightservant - only happened once in a BDSM scene where I was "talked at" by my mistress. She had high heels, and my wrists were pinned to the floor between the heel and the front of the shoe - perfect easy bondage! But she just talked about why I was a sissy, what she'd have to do with me, why she was going to have to take a lover, and if I was was really compliant and wore the new maid's outfit she'd bought, I might be able to clean her.

The result of all this perfect button-pushing was a slow, complete body orgasm, that involved a lot of uncontrolled shaking ( quite embarassing out of context) but the most shattering orgasm ever experienced. Sadly, it hasn't happened since, but now it has happened, I can wholeheartedly agree that it's possible, and superb!

23. barbara desmonsche

New York
    Local Time:
    Thanks again for all the great replies! :jumping0046:

It looks like i have something to look forward to, i just hope i will be allowed to since i am not able to orgasm without permission. i think my wife may allow it so she can see if it will actually happen. Maybe when she is up for it & we have time.

24. sb_andycb

sb_andycb Member

San Diego, CA
    Local Time:
    Wow, I guess I'm lucky in a way. I've experienced all three types of non-stimulation orgasm... from anal penetration with a big strap-on, nipple play, and just from giving oral sex to my Wife/Mistress. For sure the most intense one was when she took me with her strap-on and made me cum. We'd both been hoping for that to happen at some point, and I know she's worked me hard sometimes just to try to make me cum from fucking me with the strap-on. Usually it just get me that much hornier. But for sure, keep at it, and make sure you tell us about it!

25. lock4ever

lock4ever Member

Local Time:
    You may want to have open permission to do that during a certain activity.. the first time it will be rather more difficult to achieve, and stopping to ask for permission or not having it to begin with means you are likely to miss your chance. I know, I missed out the first time it was possible for me, and a year later when I decided I wanted to try to orgasm that way, it took several months before it became possible again.

If you decide later to go back to complete denial, building this sensitivity will allow you to edge yourself through any sexual activity without crossing over, pretty much indefinitely. That might be a good enough reason for your KH to allow you to try it - once.

Also, you may require more time, much more time. For me, it builds so slow that it usually takes over 20 minutes to reach climax. Unless my wife is extra slow or wants to be pleasured for an extra long time, my chances of reaching climax are almost nil - as desired.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice