Where it all began for me and Madame S

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Petite Salope, Jun 18, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. Ne036

Ne036 Junior Member

Local Time:
    8:01 AM
    Will do but I m also a big chicken...... LOL

2. tj246

tj246 Senior Member

Local Time:
    me i dont tink i could ever go for a pa afraid od needles and my wife not interested it having me get one thank god for that

tom

3. Petite Salope

Petite Salope Sissy Cherry

Local Time:
    Come on... it hurst a little for 1-2 seconds... and the stange feeling mix with the pain... it almost felt like an orgasm...

the healing is fast and was painless for me... what's great about the P.A. is urine cleans it... you only have to use warm salt water to help cleaning.

me too at first was afraid of the pain but I got over it and went to get my P.A.
    it's not very painfull but there was a lot of blood for the first few hours.

4. tj246

tj246 Senior Member

Local Time:
    yes i hear that it is bloody for few hours seems the penis and tongue bleed the most when getting pierce

just the idea of getting erection having someone take needle to my penis one of the most tender part of males body

5. Ne036

Ne036 Junior Member

Local Time:
    ... What frightens me the most , believe it or not is the bleeding..... how can this not be hurting anymore but yet bleed????

2 weeks until my vacation and I know if it has to happen it's going to be during that time off.

6. Petite Salope

Local Time:
    This morning Mistress allowed me to play with myself until I came in Her mouth... WOW !!!!!
    Then while I was still on my back She bent over me to give me a nice kiss... and I was ordered to swallow everything. That moment was for my promotion at work.

Humm... nice breakfast.

-Cherry

7. Sissy_Aline

Sissy_Aline Senior Member

Local Time:
    Nice

Cherry,

you definitely earned it. Keep us informed of your adventures.

Aline

:butterfly:

8. Petite Salope

Local Time:
    Halloween is coming soon... so Mistress decide I was to dress as Catwoman, latex kitty mask, black catsuit, 4.5" knee high heel boots black patent, hummm shinny, vinyl black waist cincher, fake boobs about C/D cup, blue eye contacts, red lipstick, eyeliner...

So 2 weeks ago I ordered all the parts I need for my costume. I received my boots last week and I have to wear them everyday for an hour or more...

Today Mistress daughter saw me with my boots, and W/we explained this was part of my costume and I was to wear them in the house to get use walking in them. I won't hide from friends and family, they'll see me in my costume and share pictures... well it'll be Halloween... I'll have to get candy with the kids...

I might post a few pics after Halloween...

-Cherry

9. Petite Salope

Local Time:
    I just received my foot bondage restraints...

It's suppose to keep your ankles strait to help with high heels ans ballet shoes/boots.

I already had to wear them for 2 hours. Mistress told me next time She'll put the locks and leave them on until I beg Her to remove them.

Picture of the restraints is in my Toybox album.
    I should receive my halloween costum this week.

More news coming as soon as I have more time.

-Cherry

10. Petite Salope

Local Time:
    Halloween went well...

I was looking very feminine with my blond wig, big boobs, make-up, high-heel boots... Since I have a small figure some friends didn't know it was me. They we're very surprise when I start talking. They were sure I was one of Mistress female friend. They all said I was a very sexy Catwoman and was looking like a real girl.

The funniest part was when a teenage boy looked at me, at my boobs and smilled.

And on another subject, I received my double ring captive curved barbell last friday, gauge 8 for my PA piercing.

I'll upload new pictures soon...

-Cherry

11. gordcb6000

gordcb6000 Junior Member

Local Time:
    7:01 AM
    i enjoyed reading your post, and most envious of you, good show and all. you also have me very interested in piercings, it looks so nice to have a ring dangling, can weights be added to it

12. Petite Salope

Local Time:
    Thank you for the comment.

As for adding weight to the PA piercing as long as it's not too heavy it should be OK but I prefer a leash over wieght...

13. Madame S

Madame S Mistress S

Local Time:
    7:01 AM
    Hi all,

I played a little with Cherry this week-end, tied her with our new armbinder, gag her because she wouldn't stop complaining and gave her a little love with my strap-on.
    I showed her who is the BOSS this week-end, she gave me a hard time in the past few week.

I only wish I had more time to take care of her. I think bondage and punishment goes well with each other.

14. Petite Salope

Local Time:
    W/we haven't done anything special for the past few weeks and I didn't had my CB6000. The reason is I have a small swollen prostate. I might need to go see the doc again next week for this problem because my meds finish this sunday and it's slightly better than before. I'll go somewhere else and see a different doctor because I didn't had any follow up on my condition.
    A friend of mine had a similar experience but he had follow up with a therapist because the doc told him it might be because of unusual sex life.

I'll go see a new doctor and try to get a follow up with a therapist then I'll be able to ask about transexuallity.
    Well because I have problems getting an erection and/or maintaining one. Except during my sleep I get hard, very hard for long periods of time; someone told me that this might be a psychological problem.
    I think I need to go see a therapist for 1 reason that might explain many problems, transexuallity!

-Cherry

15. Petite Salope

Local Time:
    Update...

Well it seems that Mistress isn't really into domination anymore. I have the feeling that I'm topping from bottom.

Like my feminization, I was the one who ask for it because I'm feeling more female than male.
    She likes to play with me and use our toys once in a while but not that much even when I'm asking Her.
    I don't know why but recently She's more distant than usual and not really into Dom/sub anymore...

The only thing I have to do every day is to wear nice panties because I don't have any male underwear left.

She's back doing the chores like cooking, washing the dishes, doing the laundry ...

When I asked Her why She's not in the mood She replied She doesn't have the energy to be my Mistress.

-Cherry

16. Petite Salope

Local Time:
    Mistress surprised me this week-end.

She felt like it and my butt is still hurting a little. Saturday She put me in my straightjaket for the day with a blindfold then used Her crop and start playing. Sunday She made me dress as Her little slut french maid to clean the bathroom. Today (Monday) She left for the day with me staying at home with a butt plug and of course my CB6000 that I had since friday night.

Damn it felt great even if my butt hurts.

-Cherry

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice