Female KH looking for advice...

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by MsMoneyPenny, Dec 21, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. MsMoneyPenny

Verified Female

Local Time:
    4:23 AM
    I’m new to FLR and come from a very conservative background where the women are to be submissive. Logically, I don’t agree with this and yet, those old habits are ingrained.

My husband and I have always been very open with each other about fantasy and kinks during our 12 years together. I wasn’t put off by the idea of chastity and shifting the power balance in our relationship to me.

However, due to my past and my husband’s “all in right now” approach leaves me feeling hesitant and him feeling frustrated.

Any advice on how to gain some confidence and more information on how to make this transition in a healthy and positive way?

MadameJs_boo, Jeffroid and John like this.
  2. SheisaBitch

SheisaBitch Member

Spoiled
    Northern Idaho
    Local Time:
    1:23 AM
    I like to point out that when I ask their thoughts or opinions it isn’t optional for them not to give them. I need information to make the best choice. I may choose to go with their advice or not. This helps with the feeling that you are doing all the decision making. Hint.... don’t always choose what they suggest.

3. Lakeman

Lakeman Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    6:23 PM
    Slow it down. Go at your own pace. Keep it fun. He needs to understand that if he’s giving over control, he’s giving over control!

Headtrip, John and Rectrix like this.
  4. Rodeo cowboy

Rodeo cowboy Long term member

Stuff
    Texas
    Local Time:
    3:23 AM
    Start slow and build up. Assign vanilla tasks: clean the house, meal planning, grocery shopping, cooking, and clean up. Add more tasks as you both gain more confidence in your new roles.

5. MsMoneyPenny

Verified Female

Local Time:
    This made a lot of sense to my husband. I’ve told him before that asking him for his opinion doesn’t mean I’m going to take it or do it. I’m just gathering information. Luckily, he could hear it with someone else saying it Thank you!

6. MsMoneyPenny

Verified Female

Local Time:
    I think he likes the idea of giving over control, but he struggles to do so. He gives a lot of pushback and constantly asks for attention and touching. Actually one of the perks of him being locked up is that I can give and get attention and affection without it always being sexual or all about him. He likes the idea of chastity and denial, but isn’t always great with patience

When I read what you said to him he shook his head and said “Yeah, I’m not always good at that.”

Lakeman, Panda2010, Ormaz and 3 others like this.
  7. MsMoneyPenny

Verified Female

Local Time:
    I’m a SAHM so most of those things are my jobs, but when we sat down to write down rules I did give him some tasks that I hate doing. Honestly, most of the rules were about him communicating and following through if he says he’s going to do something or accomplish a task.

I did tell him that any household chores he does though MUST be done to my specifications and approval and it won’t be just “good enough” because you checked something off a list.

Xileh, John and SheisaBitch like this.
  8. SheisaBitch

SheisaBitch Member

Spoiled
    Northern Idaho
    Local Time:

We went to a lot of events prior to Covid. Afterwards I always wanted to know what they saw or heard or observed. They always seem to see and hear different things. Sometimes trivial but more often than not what they knew completed the picture for a bit of information that had come my way. Or shed a different light on something. They are an extension of me. I require their knowledge.

Now about the chastity..... lol. His orgasm is mine just like his knowledge. He may not want to have one but if I want it then his opinion is a mute point.

That’s the rules of this version of the game of life.

9. Mistress Julie

Verified Female

Housewife.
    UK
    Local Time:
    8:23 AM

Thats exactly right in my opinion. Its nice to hear what they think, but as you say, it does not matter in the least.
    Communication is better, it gets feelings and issues out in the open where they can be addressed. But at the end of the day, it should always be the Mistress that has the final say.

10. MsMoneyPenny

Verified Female

Local Time:
    Usually when I’m asking for his option it is because I’m trying to get him to communicate about something. This will only be successful, I think, with everything out in the open.

Danny15 and Mistress Julie like this.
  11. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    I'm glad to see you are getting some advice from experienced Dommes. There is a wealth of information here that should be very helpful. I can see how changing things from your conservative background would take time. The same with sharing tasks. So find your own pace, I bet you'll get more and more comfortable as you go along. Also the resistance from him, is sort of expected too. Even though he wants this lifestyle, the actual implementation can be a challenge. It is almost natural for him to try to lead, but don't let him get away with it. Once he realizes you are serious about accepting his submission, it will become easier in this new path. Good luck and enjoy.

12. John

John Member

Local Time:
    10:23 AM
    Seems like a exciting journey you are on. As others said follow you pace and set your own rules. Just be firm and don't let him manipulate you into fulfilling his kinks. Communicate but let you be the one in charge with the final say listen my use his kinks to your advantage to get your will. If he don't do as told extend his chastity if he try manipulate you into anything just extend his chastity so he understand you are the one in control.

MsMoneyPenny likes this.
  13. subcukold's_WIFE

subcukold's_WIFE Active member

Finacial
    Belgium
    Local Time:
    I suggest to move forward in small steps but also to be decided; you make a decision, discuss it with him, if you think his suggestions useful you will take them, but the important thing to make clear is that you make the final decision.

iome343 and MsMoneyPenny like this.
  14. MsMoneyPenny

Verified Female

Local Time:
    I’m glad too! I assumed most of this is normal, but advice and being able to “say it out loud” to someone else helps. I don’t have anyone to talk about it with which can make it harder to process . Thank you!

MissyB likes this.
  15. MsMoneyPenny

Verified Female

Local Time:
    I’ve had to make the rule that there is no begging or whining. I think I probably do need to grow more and get better at setting firm boundaries and consequences. I’m naturally a caretaker and like making sure everyone is taken care of. So I know I’m guilty of caving or worrying about how he is feeling over my own needs. It’s a huge mind shift for me

John and Xileh like this.
  16. Microdick

Microdick My wife has accepted the key

Self employed
    Netherlands
    Local Time:
    Take it slow and step by step and enjoy the ride

MsMoneyPenny likes this.
  17. Xileh

Xileh Happily Serving

Local Time:
    Have you given any thought to what you want your FLR to look like? You are to be commended for recognizing you are in a transition. It might help if you can articulate what you are transitioning to. Then, tell him. And, tell him again if necessary. In a variety of ways.

When you are able to formulate a vision, I think it is safe to say it will change over time as you both adjust. It will be easier if you both talk about your relationship regularly. We talk far more often than we did prior to our FLR.

He may reach a point, when he realizes he is no longer playing a role in his own fetish play - this is real, and she is in control. You might consider asking the women here, how to recognize when he has reached that point, and how to help him through it.

Thank you for your interesting post. I look forward to following you both.

18. Peaches

Peaches "kinky guy"

Business owner
    South Carolina
    Local Time:
    My wife is a sahm and homeschooler. She does not see house chores as her job. So far she has mostly shifted laundry, vacuuming, and dishes onto me.

We make a fun weekly game with the laundry. I play the bratty sub who doesn't want to fold the laundry and she's the firm handed domme who finds ways to "motivate" me.

She also makes a weekly list of honey do's that I need to accomplish on the weekends in hopes of getting a reward.

Jehanh likes this.
  19. Jehanh

Jehanh Member

Local Time:
    I want to reiterate this. I suspect every man starts this journey with fantasies of how it will be, all tied to his particular kinks. But for it to work, for it to be genuine, you must decide what you want his submission to be and direct him to that. Make him conform to you, not the other way around. This means you'll need to figure out what you want, beyond "making him happy" and then guide him to that. Think of it this way a submissive's primary need to have someone he can submit to. Once you fulfill that need, everything else he gets or deos is at your discretion.

As for impatience, I share that failing with your husband. My wife has helped me tremendously in that regard by forcing me to wait. As his domme, you can train him to be what you want. If you want hiim to be patient find some things he wants then tell him that he must wait. That could be orgasms or playing a video game or watching a new series that just dropped. Pick a date and tell him he is not allowed that until then. Don't make it contingent. Just say your equivalent of "We are going to work on your patience. You will learn to wait on me and for me and we'll start with ____"

Over time he'll adjust his submission to be what you wanti it to be, incuding patiently waiting for you.

20. John

John Member

Local Time:
    It’s perfectly fine to be a caretaker don’t think you should change that. You take care of your husband by keeping him locked up only change is that he don’t get needs met first yours is first always. This way his needs get fulfilled by serving you. Just be yourself it’s not a non-stop role it’s more to be firm when he tried get his will pushed around the corners with you. It’s natural you will experience some resistance from his part but since he wanted it the first place you take care of him this way by focusing on your needs.

MsMoneyPenny likes this.
  21. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    3:23 AM
    Like all relationships, this requires good and honest communication. Guys always have some secrets they don't want anyone to know, but he will need to unload them on you, so don't be surprised when you hear some things you didn't want or need to hear.

LockedPom and MsMoneyPenny like this.
  22. MsMoneyPenny

Verified Female

Local Time:

23. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    Sometimes you might want to give some of that power back to him, but that is your decision on when to do it. Do what is comfortable for you and make sure everyone is honest and communicates their true feelings.

I am sure you are doing great, wish both of you the best.

24. MsMoneyPenny

Verified Female

Local Time:
    I have given it some thought and I’m aware that it will likely change over time. I think that’s a really good idea to ask the other female dommes specific questions. This new aspect of our relationship has definitely required a new level of honesty and communication.

I’ve definitely been an enabler and have set aside my own needs in a lot of ways during our relationship so it’s not a surprise that he wants the change, but also bulks at it too. He’s used to getting his way 98% of the time

Ormaz and John like this.
  25. MsMoneyPenny

Verified Female

Local Time:
    I showed your advice to my husband and he thinks it’s a great idea haha

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice