Look's like I maid it!

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by catherine_ts, Feb 13, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. catherine_ts

catherine_ts Member

Local Time:
    7:00 AM
    Saturday March 6th

Hello all,

Once again,the weekend has arrived and I'm writing these lines from her home.I spent my morning cleaning my own appartment ( unfortunately,I don,t have a maid for myself lolll).

Mistress wanted me early on saturday because it's super hot and sunny right now in my part of Canada and she wanted me to do a lot of laundry (beds mostly) and hang them out to dry outside so they will smell good.Basically,it's the start of spring cleaning...

So I have one bed done and the second is in the washing machine right now.afterward,I'll do my own bed that I use when i stay here.

It's very quiet right now.Ma'am's watching television and waiting for Sir to arrive and the young Miss his I believe listening to music (by the sound of it at least) in her room.

This weekend should be one where I get some relief but I know that Ma'am has said that she would like to extend my time in the belt a bit longer so I don't really know what to expect really.The good news his that I'm getting used more and more to chastity and right now,after 2 weeks,it's not too bad.

I should write more lines later on...

Bye for now
    xxxxxx

catherine

2. catherine_ts

catherine_ts Member

Local Time:
    well,and here I thought that things would be quiet today...

I am on a break right now after a very bizarre afternoon where new things came into play.

At around 1 pm,Sir arrived at Mistress home and I was soon called into their bedroom.It seemed that Sir had talked about a little fantasy he had for about two,three weeks now.He has read on the internet that when it came to oral sex,transgendered where hard to beat and he had very slowly approached the subject to Ma'am.She had kept this from me for a while but thought that now would be a good time to breach the subject to me

So here I am,thinking that they wanted me to bring them a snack or something like this and well,they are asking me if I would be willing to give Sir oral satisfaction.

It has been quite a long time since I did this to a man and I said that yes,I was willing but that I hoped that they would understand that it would not be the best fellatio that he's never had.They agreed to that.

So,fifteen minutes later,here I was,on my knees( with Sir sitting on the side of the bed),hands crossed behind my back and my blindfold on (Mistress thought that it would help me to concentrate on my task).Only being allowed to use my mouth,I managed to bring Sir to satisfaction in about ten minutes.When he was seconds from exploding,I felt his sex twich and bulge a bit.He then grunted a little and putted a hand on the top of my head.A few heartbeats later,I felt him shot four or five streams into the condom he was wearing.

It happened so quickly really.Ma'am then said "good girl!" to me a few time and went to cuddle Sir.She asked if it had been good and he said yes.I was then allowed back on my feet and Ma'am told me to go get Sir a beer since he looked like he could use it( I should've ask for a couple of them myself lolll).

When I returned,He had his pants back on.I serve him his beer and Mistress then told me to lift my uniform a bit to give me a panty check.I had leaked a bit more than usual but Luckily,all was forgiven since it had been indeed a very sexual situation.She showed me the used condom now resting in a tissue paper and told me to dispose of it and that I could go on a break until diner would have to be served.

She also said that since I looked all hot and bothered that my relief would be tonight instead of tommorow.

So here I am now (in total shock actually loll). I did not see this happening at all.Sir was always quite nice to me but the whole transgendered thing tended to make him uneasy.He had been looking and talking to me a lot more these past few weeks but I didn't think that he was starting to fantasize about me(kinda cool when I think about it).

so,I'll be resting a bit now (I just realize that I still have to get the sheets that I put outside earlier today.they should be dry by now).

I'll try to post again later (after my relief probably) my head should be clearer by now

wow,just wow lolll

bye for now
    xxxxxxx

catherine

3. catherine_ts

catherine_ts Member

Local Time:
    I'm back and again,thing did not go as expected,

About an hour ago,Mistress told me to get ready for my biweekly relief.As usual,I was tied to the four corners of the bed and blindfolded before she unlocked me out of my cb6000.

She once again began to very gently play with my sex.Like two weeks ago,she asked me if I was willing to choose between getting relief and getting punished in a way of her choosing.This time,I decided that I could try and wait another week for relief and not be punished but Mistress did not stop there when I said this

Instead,she began to rub my sex in a more vigorous fashion,telling me that if I would ejaculate,I would be punished.She asked me to tell her three new ideas on how I could become a better maid for her.

Still thinking about last afternoon,I said that I could "service" Sir when he would feel like it.She agreed.

I then said that I could service her if she wanted too.She said no and to try again (honestly,I don't even know why I said that...)

I then suggested that I could clean Sir's appartment if he wished it.She agreed.

By that time,I was getting more and more to the edge and she knew it.I coud not think of anything really concrete so she asked me if I would be willing to serve at one of her poker nights dressed in something like a playboy bunny.I quickly said yes and she instantly stopped touching me,telling me how I was a very good girl.

I was then (and still am I guess) an emotional wreck.At the same time,I so wanted to get my orgasms and yet I did not want to in order to please Mistress.

She then cleaned me up and shaved the part that I cannot reach with the belt on before locking me back up.

I was then untied and she told me that she was very proud of me and that I had the rest of the evening off.

I took a couple of minutes (more like twenty loll) to get my emotions in check before getting all of this in writing.I'm super tired after a very emotional day.

so I'm off to bed to read a bit (I'm reading At the mountain of Madness by Hp Lovecraft if you are wondering by the way loll).

I should be able to write again tomorow

Bye for now
    xxxxxxx

catherine

4. cynthia_deville

cynthia_deville Mistress Rob's slave

Local Time:
    8:00 AM
    Catherine,

we have much in common, especially in out desires to serve. i love the thought of the playboy bunny outfit. wishing i were a fly on the wall for that evening.

cynthia

5. catherine_ts

catherine_ts Member

Local Time:
    Saturday March 13th

Hi all,

Not much to say as of now this week.

Very busy at work and I spent a bit with my Mistress today but mostly as friends,not as Mistress/maid.

We baked a lot of really great food today and talked a lot.

Tonight,we'll watch a CNN special about transgendered called Her name was Steven.I saw a few minutes of it last week and it does look promising.

bye for now
    xxxxx

catherine

6. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    5:00 AM
    Dear Catherine

I too watch that show last night, Oh my some of my worst nightmares.. Too be caught!!! Well he handled it quit well, and Thankfully everything turned out. I luv that his son was his biggest supporter.. That was too cool..

But it does show many of the problems that a Trans-gender person lives with everyday.. I see it at my local TG Support Meetings. I hear the three options he had, many times. To continue living in the wrong body for his mind.. To Transition, and live the life her mind needs to. Or to end the experiment. Depression is soo high among TG's. Hell it's high on all of our list.. But with support and the will power to make it work. Steve is now Susan, is that the right name. It's still early here, and I lost a hour of beauty sleep somewhere. And Tanya needs all the beauty help she can get..

Thanks for living your dream Catherine, and sharing it with us. I so enjoy reading it.. Missy Tanya

7. catherine_ts

catherine_ts Member

Local Time:
    Tuesday March 30th

I'm back,

Sorry if it's been a while since my last post but it's been a couple of busy weeks work wise and such.

A few new things have now been introduced into my service.

I now have to clean Sir's appartment once a week.I was given a key and I get to arrive before him.Lucky for me,he kept an already clean place and it's not a huge task.

I now also get to give him oral satisfaction whenever it's asked of me and we have now decided that the bond between Mistress,Sir and I was strong enough that I now get to swallow his semen when I bring him to orgams.

Last weekend was a bit routine and a couple of new things where also introduced.

I once again got to serve during a quick tea service Ma'am's mother,a lady that I care very much about.She keeps complimenting me on my wonderful manners and that's always so much fun to hear.

Also,Ma'am's daughter as also been coming out of her shell quite a lot towards me,getting to see the good that an obedient maid can bring to a household.I was cleaning up in the living room when she came to me and told me that she wanted to watch television for a bit and during that time,I could go and clean her room.She also added to make it quick because she wanted it all done when she would finish her show.

It was a bit humbling to have an almost 18 years old use that tone on me but I didn't want to disapoint Ma'am so I meekly answered "yes,Miss" and went to it.Later ,the young Miss seemed quite happy that her room was once again sparkling.(a good friend of mine told me that perhaps Ma'am has been encouraging her to talk to me in this fashion and while I'm still not sure,I guess it kinda makes sense).

The new part came after diner where I received my first prostate milking.Ma'am had wanted to try this for a bit now and while it was a bit painful and took a good while to get me to actually milk,she did manage to drain me a bit and let me tell you that after being locked up for several weeks,it felt really good if only that it took a bit of the edge off.

After this,Ma'am cleaned me off a bit and shaved those part unreachable under my belt.

As a reward for being such a good girl as she putted it.She sat me down on a chair near her bed.My wrists had been tied behind my back for my milking and had been gagged and blindfolded also.So,still in this predicament,I got to listen to Ma'am and Sir make very pationate love.I was relocked in my belt at this point and wow,was it quite the tease.I thought that my cb6000 was going to split apart.

When they where finished,Ma'am removed my gag,tilted my head backward and told me to open my mouth as she proceeded to empty the condom that they had used into my mouth.I was then freed from my bond and dismissed to my room.I was very hot and bothered at this point but it was such a great moment.

Well,that's it for now.Hopefully,I should be able to post a bit more than I did the past few weeks.

Now it's time to go to work.

Bye for now
    xxxxxxxxx

catherine

8. countachcx

countachcx Senior Member

Local Time:
    12:00 PM
    My goodness, you're not suffering completely alone... reading your journal gets intense and a bit frustrating for me, imagining it all. Well, please keep posting, I really loved reading this.

9. locked17

locked17 Locked17

Dallas Texas
    Local Time:
    Great posts cant wait to hear more.

10. Petite Salope

Petite Salope Sissy Cherry

Local Time:
    Hi,

I'm about the same age as you and I too live near Montreal and je parle francais aussi.

-Cherry

11. Lara

Lara Junior Member

Local Time:
    1:00 PM
    I've always been looking forward to your journal. I'm glad that you continued it. I think you're a really lucky girl, from what you write here. :) But I guess it must be really hard to obey an 18-year old girl - or might that be a submissive's secret dream? ;) I imagine having to courtsy after getting an order from her must be really humbling. Do you have to do that too or is your service to her less formal than your service to your ma'am or sir? -Lara

12. cynthia_deville

Local Time:
    Catherine,

i too have enjoyed your journey down this path and really appreciate our friendship. i see a lot of the same emotions and qualities in you that flow through me nearly constantly, like a sisterhood. You continue down this path of ever deepening levels of submission and it is exciting to watch where it leads and reveal much of what is with in. You are a dear friend and i appreciate the moments we are able to talk. i am sure that both of our free time, at least mine will soon be taken up, but will always treasure those moments we are able to share. i am as excited about the possibilities and the path you are following. head up and ever forward dear, all in a maids life.

your friend

cynthia

13. catherine_ts

catherine_ts Member

Local Time:
    Thank you all for the kind words,

It still suprises me when I get so many reactions from my posts.I'm by nature such a shy girl that posting about my life does not come naturally to me.I basically thought that being transgendered and also being a make-up artist and cosmetician,that I could help out a little in those departments.

To answer Lara's question,no I do not have to curtsey the young Miss but then again,I do not have to curtsey Ma'am or Sir.It's a subject that just never was brought up.I'm treated and expected to act along the same line as a "real maid" would be expected too.I wear practical uniforms and act in a very submissive and polite way but nothing really over the top since I do quite a bit of serving in the public eye (they are less and less actual maids that wear uniforms in real life and I don't even think that the curtsey truly exist anymore outside the bdsm community).

But if you liked the little anecdote of the young Miss being stricter on me,I have two more that I have not written about here (I only told them to my good friend Cynthia Deville).

The first one happened on March 13th.On that day,I was at my Mistress home but not a lot of serving took place.Ma'am and I basically spent the afternoon baking together and just talking like two good friends would.When the young Miss came into the room,she looked at me and asked her mom how come I was not in uniform (at that momen,since I was not in service,I was in jeans,t-shirt and a hoody).Ma'am explained things to her but it felt nice in a way that someone who once used to ask why I needed a uniform to clean up nw prefer seeing me in one.

The second came recently.The weather in Canada recently went from super warm to super cold and humid.Ma'am had seen me looking uncomfortable doing my chores so she bought me a simple marine blue cardigan that I could wear over the uniform when it's too cold for me( a very nice thought and gift from her).When the young Miss saw me wearing it,she told Ma'am that I should wear it unbuttoned so that it could be seen that I have a maid uniform underneat and that also,I should pin my nametag (something that I have to wear all the time on my uniforms,actually considered part of my uniform) on the cardigan so it could be seen more easily.Ma'am agreed to both idea.

They aren't really great stories but I guess so you can see from them both that she's indeed becoming a tad more strict on me,something that I like if only that it's a lot less ackward than it used to be at first.

well,that's it for now,time to go to work once again.

Bye for now
    xxxxxx

catherine

14. Lara

Lara Junior Member

Local Time:
    1:00 PM
    Thanks again for these interesting insights :) Either young Miss has a thing for uniforms or she's getting into a small dominant role - or both ;)
    I think that curtseying still exists in some old-fashioned, traditional places. Of course not in the "exaggerated" D/s kind of way, where you have to curtsey all the time. Personally, I find curtseying and bowing a nice sign of respect (not submissiveness), which sadly has come out of fashion. Perhaps you can try it every now and then with a small curtsey. I think your ma'am (&sir&miss)will appreciate it :) -Lara

15. Petite Salope

Local Time:
    Hello Catherine,

I too am from montreal and I'm also 33years old. I'm in a questions phase right now about my gender. I've always been more feminine than masculine. I think I introduce BDSM/slave to my Mistress because I liked the idea about feminization, I'm pushing Mistress to feminize me as much as possible. I discovered this when I was young, being more female than male, but always kept it hidden. I think it's time to get out, slowly. So I'm thinking of going to a therapist soon.

My biggest problem about this will be work. It's already a problem, I had to quit or got fired from 2-3 jobs because my feminity was showing too much.

Right now I'm acting more like a female in male clothes.

Your journal gives me some hopes.

-Cherry

16. catherine_ts

catherine_ts Member

Local Time:
    Once again,thank you all,I truly appreciate the comments,

petite salope,I truly can understand how you feel since I was there myself a few years back.

A therapist his indeed a great idea but let me warn you that most if not all in the province will not want to work with a t-girl.I have been turned back by about 5 of them( even with a recomendation from my family doctor) and now,I'm on the waiting list for one at the Montreal general hospital.

Also,we have been officialy recognized by the government now and we can't be discriminated upon at work,it's illegal (we are now a visible minority in Canada) but that said,I also understand your point there.I went twice to beauty school in the city of Longueuil and even with those diplomas,it took so long for a pharmacy to even take a chance with me.Of course during the interviews,they would look me in the face and tell me that they had no problems hiring a transexual but big surprise,I was never hired in the end,even if I was the best for the job.

It can be very very frustrating but all I can say his keep pushing and tell yourself that all you need his that one person to give you that small chance and then show them what you can do.

I hope that it helped a bit

Bye for now
    xxxxxxx

catherine

17. catherine_ts

catherine_ts Member

Local Time:
    Thursday April 1th

Hi everyone,

Last evening,I received some news from Ma'am about next Sunday.I pretty much knew in advance that I would be serving the big diner for Easter but I did not know who would be part of this event.

As it turns out,it will be Ma'am,Sir,the young Miss,the mother of Ma'am (I expected all of those) and there will be also another elderly woman that's a friend of Ma'am's mother.She was alone for the holiday and was invited to join the group.

It makes me a bit nervous to have somebody new to serve but Ma'am said that she has already been told that the diner will be served by me (the mother of Ma'am apparently said something along the line of a sissyboy maid.I found that cute loll).

So,I've been told that next saturday will be a major clean up day and Ma'am warned me that the house will have to be spotless from top to bottom and that on Sunday,I'd better be extra courtious and polite to all the guest,especially to the new elderly lady visiting.She said that the maid's appearance and attitude would reflect the lady of the house and not to disapoint her.Ma'am told me that she knows I'll do a good job but if she sees me not giving my 100%,She's going to use her belt on me the day after (I have a day off on Monday from work,yeah!!!). I'm sure it will be a good service but it seems that Ma'am his taking this qite seriously so I'll truly be on my best behavior.

well,that's it for now.off to work I go!

Bye for now
    xxxxxxxx

catherine

18. catherine_ts

catherine_ts Member

Local Time:
    Sunday April 4th

Hi everyone,

Like I previously posted,today's the big day where I get to serve the big Easter diner for Ma'am and her guests.I'm still a bit nervous about it all but I guess it's good,it will keep me on my toes.

Yesterday was a super warm day here in Canada (at least in the province of Quebec).It was a bit of a shame that I spent just about all afternoon cleaning Ma'am's home from top to bottom.I kept a lot of windows opened after cleaning them so today,the house smells so nice and fresh.And everything sparkles.

The good thing about the warm temperature was that Ma'am,Sir and the young Miss spent most of the afternoon outside so I didn't have to rotate my cleaning according to the part of the house they occupied.It made things that much easier.On the other hand I was a bit envious I'll admit,watching them relax and chat in t-shirts and shorts while I scrubbed away in my grey uniform dress,hoses and my black low heels shoes.I guess it was a preview of the summer to come.

This morning I dressed in my black formal serving uniform since no real physical chores are left to do.About an hour ago,I served Ma'am and Sir breakfast in bed and served also breakfast to the young Miss(a rare event considering that she usually sleeps a bit later on sundays).After lunch,they will go get Ma'am's mom and her lady friend from the appartment complex where they both live and I'll set the table with some light snacks and drinks (since it's still super warm,I thinking more ica tea than warm beverages but I'll still ask Ma'am what she prefers).

Hopefully,it will all go very well.

When I get the time,I'll post the result of the service

Bye for now
    xxxxxx

catherine

19. catherine_ts

catherine_ts Member

Local Time:
    Monday April 5th

Hello everyone,

Well,it done!

I'm typing this right now in the "maid room" of Ma'am's home and I am completely exausted (I think the emotions and anticipation of it all drained me).

The real service began at around 1:30 pm when all the guests arrived.I was super nervous but I made a good impression when I took the coats from then.The elderly lady that I did not know yet was very smlling and polite.It made all of us laughs a bit that when talking to or about me,she would sometimes use "he" and sometimes "she".

Ma'am then asked if anyone wanted something to drink.I took the orders and returned swiftly with the drink on a tray (walking in the living room,in heels,holding a tray full of drinks,I was so trying very hard not to shake but it was not noticible it would seem).

I then spent about the next hour and a half in the corner of the room at attention (exactly like my avatar picture),waiting for eventual orders .I mostly had to refill a few drinks and bring a bowl of potato chips and popcorn in the room and once or twice,go to the kitchen with Ma'am to help her with cooking the dinner (Ma'am was super nice enough to tell at those times that I was doing great.It felt good to hear).

I felt somewhat ackward at times when the subject of conversation would turn to me.The elderly lady (Madame Bilodeau was her name) would get curious about me and ask questions and most of the time,Ma'am would answer them casually,talking about who I was,why I served the family,why she insisted that I always be formal and wear a uniform,etc.I truly felt like a servant.

Eventually,the conversation turned on the fact that I went to beauty school twice and I ended up doing some very basic manicures and pedicures for the four ladies present (I actually did not study nail care but everyone was happy so it turned out well).

Later on came dinner and I was once again in the corner at attention,waiting for a sign.There was a lot of food and I got a lot of leftover from Ma'am,always very cool.

After dinner,they went back to the livingroom again while I got a break to eat myself and take care of the dishes.

Afterward,I went back on duty and served coffee and tea to all there.Everybody looked so stuffed lolll.

At around 8:30.Sir and Ma'am drove her mother and Madame Bilodeau back to their home.The young Miss went to her room and I was super tired.

When they returned,Ma'am was very happy with my work and said that I would not get the belt (that was a relief loll).

This morning,I'm not in uniform and just relaxing.Ma'am said that perhaps she would consider playing a bit with me to give me a bit of relief from chastity so perhaps I'll get a nice reward for the service I did yesterday.

That's all for now.I'll try to write back soon.

bye for now
    xxxxxxx

catherine

20. Petite Salope

Local Time:
    Good to hear, I hope you had a lot of fun serving your Mistress and Her guests.

-Cherry

21. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Congratulations. Doesn't it just make you feel wonderful and proud to be of such good use to someone? It sounds like you enjoyed your day and i hope everyone enjoyed your service. It was nice of Ma'am's Mother and her friend to be so accepting of you. Imagine the conversation at the apartment complex. Madame Bilodeau, wherever did your daughter get her sissy maid and where on earth can i find one. You will be the talk of the apartment complex for weeks to come, i am sure. Take pride in a job well done. There is nothing wrong with that even for a sissy maid and take a moment to thank Ma'am for training you so well.

MM's sweetpea
    rachel

22. cynthia_deville

Local Time:
    Catherine,

i am so glad that the day turned out well for you, i told you that it would be fine. i know you well enough dear to know that your service would be impeccable and that all would enjoy their day. four manicures and pedicures, that is a busy afternoon to be sure. i am glad all turned out well dear and know the relief you feel today.

thanks for being a friend

cynthia

23. catherine_ts

catherine_ts Member

Local Time:
    Tuesday April 6th

Thank you for the kind words everybody,

It's back to work for me today but before I leave I wanted to post a few words.

As I wrote yesterday morning,Ma'am had said that since I had been such a good girl this weekend that she would give me some relief from chastity.

She tied me to the four corner of my bed,blindfolded and gagged me.She removed my cb6000 and proceded to clean and shave the parts that are hard to reach when belted.

after this,she casually caressed my thighs,my stomach (just about everywhere around my sex but never touching it).She asked me if I wanted a bit of pleasure and I managed to say "yes Ma'am" through the gag.She then inserted the remote control vibrating egg that she uses on me from time to time into my behind and she started it up.it felt really good let me tell you lolll.

She continued to caress my body and changing the vibrating speed from time to time,telling me how much of a good maid I was.

After about ten minutes of this,she said that she would leave me alone for a while and let me enjoy my vibration but before leaving,she wanted me to feel pleasure in a less "boyish way".She squeezed my sex to make me lose the erection that I had been sporting at this point and slid a very tight ring to the base of my sex.It made any attemps at erections a painful experience.With that in place,she cupped my testicules,kissed me on the forehead and told me to enjoy myself and left the room.

It was a very interesting experience.I loved the vibrations in my behind (Ma'am kept the remote and the setting would change every few minutes) and I had to concentrate on them and not on my sex that tried to get hard but brought only some pain.I did managed to "drain" a few drops out of my sex but not a lot (mostly precum I would say).

My predicament lasted probably about 45 minutes before Ma'am came back into the room.and removed the eeg,the ring and rebelted me before freeing me from bondage,again telling me what a good girl I was.

so that's how my weekend went (kinda huge when I think about it now loll).

The whole sexual experience of yesterday left me quite a bit hot and bothered since I didn't get to have any real "draining" but Ma'am said that next weekend,she would try another prostate milking and that should help a bit.

Again,thank you all for the nice comments.Always nice to hear.

Bye for now
    xxxxxxx

catherine

24. Petite Salope

Local Time:
    Your Mistress should try to find you a boyfriend to take care of your monthly reward!

As I said a nice sissy boyfriend that is also in chastity. So you can always go out with your boyfriend or since the boyfriend is a sissy you can always do a girls night.

-Cherry

25. catherine_ts

catherine_ts Member

Local Time:
    Mondays April 26th

Hello all,

I'm back I guess.

I have been super busy at work as we are still in renovation and trying to keep working with the clients as if everything is normal when half the pharmacy seems like a battlefield isn't easy.Last week,we even had to work one day where the lights where out and we had to use spotlights that had been hunged on beams next to the roof.I made a lot of people smile and laugh doing things like walking along the lights as if I was a supermodel and also creeping in the surrounding darkness telling people that "I'm Batman !" (I guess batgirl would have been more appropriate for me loll).

I didn't get to serve Ma'am last weekend because the whole family went out to visit relatives for the entire weekend.Also,Ma'am heard all about my very busy work schedule the past few weeks and thought that I could use a nice break (isn't she the nicest Mistress ever!!).

I wanted to write about a very bizarre turn of event that no one ( and I mean no one) saw coming last week but I wanted to make sure that Ma'am was ok with me posting about it here before I would do that.I got the ok ( as long as I wrote it well lolll) so here goes..

For those of you who have read my more recent posts,you know that I have said that the young Miss had been more and more involved with me and actually feeling a lot less ackward about me being there as the maid for the family.So,last monday evening,she approached Ma'am and said she wanted to talk about bdsm.She knew from a while back that her mom was into this whole thing but it was something that was just bizarre to her but after checking things out online and such,she had a few questions.

The real shocker came when she admited that she thought that she was a lot more on the sub side than on the Domme side.The whole testing my reactions to her more recent "orders" where more about watching me react as a sub.It really took Ma'am a bit of time to digest the whole thing.She wrote to me afterward on Monday to have me reaction to this.I guess that looking back,it makes sense.She's very much on the shy side and her being a boss to me was somewhat ackward (I just took it as her being young and all of this being new to her).

So,most of last week,Ma'am answered a load of questions about bdsm from her.I gave her also my thoughts and feelings about the whole thing.On thursday evening,after work,Ma'am asked me to pass by her place and drop off my black,more formal uniform.

They had all agreed that on friday evening,the young Miss (I guess I should call her sandra now lol) would serve diner and with that little start,see how that would go.I was not there but from what I heard from Ma'am,it went rather well.Sandra was super polite and copied a lot of my movement during her service.Of course,it was a bit ackward but they all felt like it had been a fun evening.

So,the weekend passed as they all went to see relatives but Ma'am told me a couple of hours ago that she has ordered sandra her very own matching black uniform yesterday evening and I've been asked to give her a bit of a "training" in how to be a proper maid.

I really don't expect things to be super strict for her (the bizarre factor his already rather high loll) but I just liked the fact that a mother and daughter got a bit closer together in that way.It reminded me of how my own mom and I got closer when she accepted me as a tgirl.

so that's just about it for now.catherine went from maid to teacher all in one week lolll.I will try to keep you all posted on what's to come.

Bye for now
    xxxxxxxx

catherine

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice