Curve now in new (CB6000) style

Discussion in 'CB Range' started by Red, Mar 22, 2010.

1. Red

Red Junior Member

Local Time:
    6:10 PM
    Hi all,

Apologies if you already know this, but it looks like the Curve has now been updated to the 6000 style ring & pin arrangement.

I ordered one from Tickleberry.co.uk, all the images shown are of the old style, (same as on the cb-2000.com site) but I got a new style one. :Locker:

Seems to work well - when I ordered it, I was a bit worried about the hinge chafing, but that's not going to be a problem now!

(Apparently this is a very new thing, so I guess there's no guarantee that if you order one you won't get an old stock item in the old design, but it doesn't hurt to ask!)

Attached Files:

2. yours2collar

yours2collar Junior Member

Local Time:
    12:10 PM
    So does this mean the new curve cage will fit the cb6k rings and locking pins?

3. Red

Red Junior Member

Local Time:
    I would guess so - unless for some obscure reason they designed it in the same style but with different measurements.

I can do some measuring later if you like?

4. Chastemale42

Chastemale42 Junior Member

Firefighter
    Upstate NY
    Local Time:
    2:10 PM
    new curve

I'm waiting for mine to arrive right now. I ordered from Keptforher. Their website says it will fit the 6000 base rings!

5. yours2collar

yours2collar Junior Member

Local Time:
    12:10 PM
    Excellent. I might just buy the cage only then.

6. Chastemale42

Chastemale42 Junior Member

Firefighter
    Upstate NY
    Local Time:
    2:10 PM
    New Curve

I have my new curve cage, and yes it fits the base rings for my cb-6000. I am trying to determine which one I like better though.

+I definitely have more grow room in the curve, but it is not as discreet as the 6000.
    +My erections are more "satisfying" in the curve cage.
    + I had been having trouble sleeping of late with the 6000 but not with the curve
    - Erections actually want to come up into a more natural position- VERY obvious in loose clothes!
    -The bigger vents mean more flesh pushing through the openings- and I have since sealed some of them up. ( I had all the vents in my 6000 cage sealed)
    - Substantially more bulky- it has to be forced to go down one pant leg or the other.

7. Red

Red Junior Member

Local Time:
    I know what you mean!

I have found, with a bit of adjustment, I can pull the ring down a little way and tuck the cage between my legs ( I wear boxer briefs, which tend to hold everything in place). That still leaves a little bulge, but nothing unnatural looking.

I also have the same problem with erections coming up, but so far I've been able to keep things down so it doesn't show, at least in public!

How do you find the curve compares to the 6k, size wise? I have about 1/2 to 1 inch of room at the end of the curve (it varies), so I'm wondering if I might be alright in the 6k. Now I can swap the cages around, it's not such a big deal in terms of cost.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice