Contender Review

Discussion in 'Male Chastity Now' started by EverOnwards, Dec 12, 2020.

1. EverOnwards

EverOnwards New member

East Coast, USA
    Local Time:
    12:33 PM
    I've had my contender for about a month now and the workmanship on it is top notch.

I had previously ordered a half custom cage from Mark and found him extremely responsive and supportive. Unfortunately the tube on that was far too long which was what led me to ordering the contender.

He was extremely helpful during the ordering process and from payment to the cage arriving across the US was all of 5 days. Once here, the cage fit like a glove and has been extremely comfortable to wear and easy to keep clean. My first lock up was 5 days with it with no problems whatsoever.

I'm currently at a week and counting and using a numbered security seal with a hollow screw to hopefully keep it on through the end of the year. I feel like I'm far more likely to give in before the cage ever will.

All told, I'd highly recommend Mark and MCN. His custom contender is cheaper and delivers faster than and of the other custom cages I looked at.

Will keep this updated as I progress in wearing the contender and happy to answer any questions about it.

taped2, corsac, Kat9s toy and 3 others like this.
  2. ResponsiblePirate

Trades.
    United States, Midwest Region.
    Local Time:
    11:33 AM
    I have replied to a few posts on the site here in regards to MCN quality and customer service. I agree with everything you have posted. I own two the contender and the flower too cages from them. Both cages are top notch and very comfortable. I think with cages in general that everyone’s experience, sizing and overall comfort zone can be different. I own a lot of custom cages and my KH likes to change them up whenever she feels fit. If I had a choice, my MCN cages are when I’m most comfortable and happy in.

taped2, corsac and Peter Rabbit like this.
  3. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    Great review! Your post brings me back to my first excellent experience with Mark and his work in 2014. I am glad to see more men are finding MaleChastityNow. Thanks for posting your review @EverOnwards

corsac likes this.
  4. EverOnwards

EverOnwards New member

East Coast, USA
    Local Time:
    @Peter Rabbit @ResponsiblePirate Glad to hear that my experience was more of the norm than an exception. Still not sure Mark does this good of work this fast.

Dare I ask how long you've been able to keep your contender on for? I'm coming up on 10 days and don't anticipate needing to take the cage off anytime soon

corsac and Peter Rabbit like this.
  5. ResponsiblePirate

Trades.
    United States, Midwest Region.
    Local Time:
    11:33 AM
    I wear cages for a minimum of two to three weeks. It’s kind of an exciting game my KH and I like to play. She will just one day say ok, it’s time to unlock, cleanup, play and lock back up in whatever cage she decides to choose. It’s actually really exciting to me because it’s like an everyday buildup wondering if today is the day ? or maybe tomorrow or the next day etc... I will say that I could probably wear the MCN cages for months if that’s the desired time chosen by my love.

6. Kat9s toy

Kat9s toy Long term member

California (US)
    Local Time:
    9:33 AM
    Welcome to the Contender Club. Good review. Yes, an excellent cage and Mark is super for information, advice, and getting the product to you quickly.

I've been locked since Feb. 1, 2020 in a Contender, with only 2 full-day periods of being unlocked, with several shorter incidents for medical appts. The longest continual lockup I've had was 88 days. I could have gone longer but for a CT scan where they wanted all metal off the body, if possible.

All the best with your device on your journey everonwards! (Like your avatar, btw.)

7. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    Three months is the longest I’ve been locked in MaleChastityNow’s work. Honestly I don’t know if there’s a limit.

Take it slow though. There’s plenty of time to extend your lockups ;)

taped2, DoesasTold and corsac like this.
  8. Peaches

Peaches "kinky guy"

Business owner
    South Carolina
    Local Time:
    Nothing but good things to say about mark and his work.

Becarefull what you wish for. I'm almost 230 days locked in my contender. Short unlockings at first but the more time goes on the more my wife sees there really is no need for me to be unlocked.

I stay very clean thanks to the open design. No major chaffing or discomfort. Shaving is manageable.

You might end up in that device longer than you anticipated....

9. LukeVallentine

LukeVallentine Long term member

EU
    Local Time:
    7:33 PM
    Something tells me she might be right ;)

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice