Help! One testicle has popped out of the ring of my CB6000s

Discussion in 'CB Range' started by lockednloaded, Mar 30, 2010.

1. lockednloaded

lockednloaded Senior Member

Local Time:
    9:37 AM
    Wow..... :confused0068:

I'm not sure what just happened, but I've been sitting at my PC working (at home!) and I stood up and I suddenly felt a strange feeling "down below", so I looked down to see one ball has popped out and so the 6Ks is pretty much hanging off now.

Has anyone ever had this happen to them?

What did you do and should I somehow try (not sure how yet) to get the esccaped ball back through?

I'm using the middle sized ring.

Ta.

2. rrjones

rrjones Property of Desiree

Local Time:
    3:37 AM
    Yes it is a common. Your body is adjusting to the ring size. I am very active at work and when I first started to wear my cb2000 it was the most comfortable with the largest ring. Well I was climbing on a forklift one day and, the same thing happened to me. All I did was go to the bathroom and ease my ball back thru the ring. It took a few minutes but I did get it back in. After this happened the first time it begin to happen more often. Unfortunately I work out of town so I had to deal with it until I got home. I went to the next smaller ring when I got home and have been wearing it for the last 2 weeks with no issues. I hope this helps.

[​IMG]

3. lockednloaded

Local Time:
    I got it back in!

Fcuk know how, but I managed to pull my ball bag with the "secured" ball just enough to one side so that I could manoeuvre and manipulate the other one through-if it came out, it will go back through right??

Anyway, it went back through! :cancan:

So I guess my question is that if it can pop out, am I wearing a ring that's too large and should I be trying the next size down? :confused0068:

I've always been a "middle ring wearer" and I have tried the next size down in the past, but always found it too tight as soon as it went on, so I always went back to the middle ring.

Maybe after the kind of wear my CB has had (a lot!), my ball bag has just shrunk and I need to move to a smaller ring?

Is that normal?

4. lockednloaded

Local Time:
    Excellent, thank you!

I'll ask my Wife tonight for the key so I can unlock and change to the next smallest ring (which will be number 2 or 4-depending which number you start at!!)

Thanks again.

5. rrjones

rrjones Property of Desiree

Local Time:
    3:37 AM

From what I can tell it is and nothing to worry about. Try the smaller ring again and see if it stops that issue. I did and its working fine and comfortable.

[​IMG]

6. lockednloaded

Local Time:
    It does help , thanks.

It just shows you though, I've worn this damn thing for long, long periods (8 months at one point) and thought I genuinely had tried every single combination possible to get the right fit, but now it seems I probably need a shorter spacer (I'm using the longest one) and a smaller ring.

You live & learn I guess!

Cheers.

7. her_pantyboy

her_pantyboy Active member

Construction
    Fort Laudedale
    Local Time:
    5:37 AM
    This also happened to me, at the time i was wearing a CB-2000. Keyholder and i were at a company picnic. At the picnic they had a dunk tank, which i was in while others threw balls at the target to dunk me. Well after i got dunked a few times, i was getting out of the tank and a co-worker threw ice at me. i gave chase, and when i was running i felt my right ball slip out of the CB-2000. Keyholder and i had to go to the restroom together so She could unlock me. i removed the CB-2000 until we got home.

i adjusted the ring size and went to the smaller spacer, it only happened that one time. i am now in a CB-6000s and after some fitting have adjusted to it wearing it 24/7. In fact, i feel naked without it on.

8. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    In the past i have been showering and lathered up my cb 3000 to give myself a good clean and with the lubrication of the shower gel and my vigorous washing the whole cb has slipped off, my wife wasn't pleased she made me move down to a smaller ring, bless her, she doesn't want me slipping out again, and i haven't done since.

starflyer

9. cockislocked

cockislocked Senior Member

Local Time:
    It's like wearing a cock ring..

Its has happened to me on a few occassisons too. If you have ever used a cock ring then the method of puitting that on is similar to putting the ball back through. i have found that if you are fully soft and your balls are relaxed it is quite easy. depending on which side has popped out try the following, (reverse for the other side!) i pull all the right hand skin as far through as i can and ensure the right ball is far oiver to the right. This creates a space on the left having pulled as much lose skin through. Then take your keft hand and find the escaped ball and cinch your thumb and finger round it like you were holding your cock and gently squeeze and 'steer' the escapee towards the ring. it does need a bit of pressure, but it shouldn't HURT.. i find that all of a sudden the ball just slips through and you can re-adjust the skin and hey presto all is back..

10. lockednloaded

Local Time:
    That's pretty much how I did it, thanks.

It was a little tender once it was back in, but that's because I think I was probably a little over zealous in my panic as with only one ball in, the device would easily have come off. :confused0068:

Anyway, I disn't get a chance to change the ring last night as I got told yesterday that my job is "at risk" now and I'm now officialy in the "consultation" period, so things were a little sombre last night as we discussed al the options that I/we have.

On the plus side, there hasn't been another testicle escape incident, but I was planning to remove it for a good cleaning session tonight anyway, so I'll use that opportunity to move to a smaller ring.

I am a bit nervous if I'm honest, as when I hold that ring up it looks effing small and therefore potentially effing painful!!

Anyway, I'll report back & let you know how things with the smaller ring are progressing-the one I'm going to be trying is the 2nd smallest one, so wish me luck!

11. lockednloaded

Local Time:
    Ok...

I've changed the ring to the 2nd smallest one and I've moved from a longer pin to what I think is the 2nd shortest pin, but things do seem a little "too tight and my ball bag does seem "squeezed" and has gone a slightly darker colour. :confused0068:

Here are some pictures-what do you think, longer pin?

Thanks.

Attached Files:

12. lockednloaded

Local Time:
    Right-I think I've cracked it....

I've tried a longer pin & spacer with the 2nd smallest ring, but the pressure on my balls didn't ease so I figured it was that #2 ring that was the (main) issue.

So what I've done now is gone back to the 6kS with the middle sized ring, but I've also moved to the shortest pin & spacer and boy what a difference!

That is much better and I don't think there's any chance that I will suffer an escape attempt again!

It's weird how you think you have the sizing bacg on and how much difference a small change can make.

So-from here on in, it's middle sized ring and shortest pin & spacer for me!

13. cockislocked

Local Time:
    Your balls should not be going dark that indicates restricted blood flow which over even a short time period is a bad thing. You might get blue balls if you get a hardon in your cage but that's part of it ..... And passes quickly. If they are blue/dark when soft then you defo have the cage/pin/ring combo to tight. i wear my cb6000 continously SMS barely notice it during the day. It's night time and nocturnal erections that cause issues of pain and discomfort. There is a whole thread on staying limp but you can't beat millions of years of biology!!!

14. lockednloaded

Local Time:
    You're absolutely right and having been back in for a little while now using the middle ring and shortest pin/spacer, I can tell you that things feel comfortably uncomfortable, if you see what I mean!? :Locker:

So it's tight (secure), but I'm not worried about passing out now!

15. cockislocked

Local Time:
    Secure fit

sounds like you got there...!!! Comfortably uncomfortable... i know what you mean, whilst i hadly noticed my cage in the day time it is largely because i have adopted behaviours and strategies that minimise the impact of it. i never sit crossed legged anymore, always wear lose underpants and shave very regular;y to stop pinching/pulling of pubes etc. i guess you just adapt over time and get used to its preence. Whn i forget its on, i sometimes move in a way that gives my balls a good and quite painful squeeze.... i know then that my Mistress' reach is , well, infinite and ever present!!!

:smilies_xxx02:

Sorry to hear you job is a risk.. the economy is in the shitter big time, sure hope you survive it all.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice