Re-starting chastity: question PA and recent circumcision

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by MrDoubleyou, Dec 9, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. MrDoubleyou

MrDoubleyou Active member

Local Time:
    1:03 PM
    I have been circumcised 14 weeks ago. Would it be considerably safe to start wearing a chastity cage again or would scar healing interfere with this? Reason I ask is that I think it is still not completely settled down (bit swelling, tenderness scar), but it could take up to a year I heard before it is.

Secondly, I just tried it one day this week (wearing Contender with PA lock) but I noticed again that my glans turned a bit white after wearing it. This goes away within a day or so and it isn't the first time I experienced this; does this sounds familiar to others?

Issue is that I did a medical test on a nickel allergy last year (positive), but the researching doctor told me that she didn't think any high quality surgical steel would be a problem as she said that it won't release nickel. So, she could be wrong or it could be some blood restrictions from the cage / PA lock. Maybe it helps to see what others do experience with this.

2. Headtrip

Headtrip Long term member

Midwest USA
    Local Time:
    8:03 AM
    Can't speak to the circumcision since mine was done before we went to the moon, but pretty sure the doc was right. Neither 304 nor 316 should be able to "leach" any Ni, and Mayo Clinic in a quick search confirms most SS are hypoallergenic.

3. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    12:03 PM
    i dont know really how long it take before it is better cos mine was done when i was a little baby but i think it best to not do nothing that migt make it more poorly.

MissyB likes this.
  4. LockedNick

LockedNick Member

SW Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Call me cautious but I’d suggest if you have to ask you should probably wait. You only get one penis and better to be sure you’re fully healed and settled down before going back into chastity. I wouldn’t want to risk a healing setback.

As others have said surgical steel should be good for allergies but might be worth doing some research. There are alternatives to surgical steel that you could try. There’s loads of piercing advice online and many piercees with allergies.

I’ve been considering a circumcision for years (too tight foreskin which causes many problems for me). How was your experience? Would you still do it if you had the choice again?

5. MrDoubleyou

Local Time:
    I did it purely for chastity (and a bit cosmetics). I am not sure if I would be willing to do this again, but probably after everything settled I would say yes. However, if it would be for medical reasons (like yours) I would say go for it. Just be prepared that sex could be less comfortable the first months, but that is already the case I guess in your situation. The healing time isn't great, but it is manageble and time heals almost everything.

6. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    It didn't take a year for my circumcision to calm down. If it's still showing signs of swelling probably best wait, but you may find that isn't swelling, it's just the way it is. Mine still looks like that two decades later. Try it and see. If it hurts, stop.

7. LockedNick

LockedNick Member

SW Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Thanks. I prefer the look of cut vs intact but my wife isn’t so sure. But the issues I have with my foreskin and frenulum can make sex, 9 times out of 10, uncomfortable to a greater or lesser extent and often limits my ability to go for round 2 and sometimes even makes it painful a day or two later. In bad cases where I get a cut or tear in my frenulum it can be painful for a week or more. And when it heals a little scar tissue forms which makes it tighter for next time.

At this stage half the issue is probably psychological - worrying about whether I’m going to have an issue or pain during intercourse more than the issue actually occurring. It’s become more of an issue since my wife I started living together before we got married and sex became more frequent. Before then it was annoying but there was generally always healing time between dates and sex was more pre-planned than spontaneous.

Once the pandemic is past tense and things return to normal for the NHS I might finally go and see my GP about a referral.

8. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    I agree, try it and see!

9. notbeinfringed85

notbeinfringed85 Active member

Electrician and First Responder
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    I was circumcised at 30 and had a horrible time. I got a PA later. I would wait till the is healed 100%. It was a while for I could even touch it.

10. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    If you're concerned about it, then I'd suggest waiting too. Even if physically it is okay, and it doesn't quite sound like it is, you can still have a mental block about it. So i'd go slow, or do short test runs. You can still be chaste without a cage so try that for now. Good luck and enjoy.

jemima likes this.
  11. MrDoubleyou

Local Time:
    I went to my local doctor this morning. His conclusion was that it all looked good, so technical there is nothing wrong. But there is a bit of excessive skin at one side, which makes is less aesthetic. About pain with sex he just said that this takes some time.

However, I will wait at least until the pain goes away to be safe.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice