another CB600s goes to work

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by herbieham, Dec 20, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. herbieham

herbieham for ages

Local Time:
    12:41 PM
    JUST BLOODY HORNEY AS HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats all.

2. herbieham

herbieham for ages

Local Time:
    For the lurkers -those thinking about this funny little turn on called chastity.
    Lots of exciting postings here on these forums -lots of turn ons.
    But what if the key holder has no interest in sex, or anything for a few days?
    Or, life simply gets so busy, or you have to travel - all those days when if you felt horny -a few minutes alone would do.

reality check
    Once in a device that works, thats inescapable -what then?
    here is no "compensation" in mental teasing, in turn ons, in promises. A lot of posts here seem to convey nothing but the turn on bits -what about the Loooooooooooooooooooong bits in between.?

I struggled a bit these last few days - but We are getting on pretty well.
    I grit my teeth -and remember why i am doing this.
    Chastity sure is a journey!

3. herbieham

herbieham for ages

Local Time:
    Its the weekend at last
    Sometime during this weekend Its planned for my firrst real release -and a promise of some"playtime' -this may just involve being hogtied, and put into the box she can store me in -but I hope we do something better.....

Absolutely wanted out during the week -mad itchiness for an evening - but a good clean fixed that. No sores, irritations from the device -still mucking about during cleans with the kg pull out device -last size was too small -bad doo doo.......

So, Im as horney as at the moment - want out - but it ain't going to happen tonight -wife is out.

last comment -thank heavens for savlon!

4. herbieham

herbieham for ages

Local Time:
    Its the 1st day of the 3rd Month -and im feeling good.

No nonsense today -I was released, tied up -and and put in my bondage box -and given 2 hours'to play"

released.
    Do you want me locked up again?
    YES!!!!
    Do you really enjoy this chastity lifestyle
    "Yes! -now lock back up!"

This is starting to look like a lifestyle.....................

5. herbieham

herbieham for ages

Local Time:
    Not much too say today -life continues -except now its in chastity
    I think my view of the CB6000s is this -give the body time to adjust!, and sand every blemish totally smooth.
    I am now having absolutely no problems with the device, and the balance between security, comfort almost there -pull out not an issue now I think -I don't try with the pullout device anyway, thats hurtie!

If they ever bring out another device -they need to make the teste ring not round ,but oval shaped, with the sides wider than the top -then the CB series would be perfect.

I am thinking a lot about a latowinski -involves huge expense and a trip around the world -but what are dreams for?
    After 2 months of wear -(put this on dec20th) I am starting to think this was a great idea -things between wife and self are definately a LOT better.
    hope this continues.

Only downer -the midnight erections that wake one up.

6. cpn

cpn Lustrous Potentate

Local Time:
    I havent gone for as long as you have but after about week (not my first try but my longest) I don't seem to have any erections while sleeping in it. Maybe right in the morning when I wake up, but usually no problems whatsoever. Maybe I am getting used to it. But after a month in, I might have a different story to tell. Glad to hear that you are enjoying your stay.

7. herbieham

herbieham for ages

Local Time:
    dreams

a side line to chastity _ I find my dreams so much more vivid -and i remember them too.

had a good one last night -Chastiity island -where everyone on it was in a belt.

It was vivid too............

LOL

Im in that I need release stage of the month.....sigh.

8. herbieham

herbieham for ages

Local Time:
    Weekend here

My routine used to be come home on fridays, settle in in front of the computer -and wank

Not any more.

Wife told me last night -i am enjoying being in control. You like me being in control -and you are staying locked up.
    if you are horny -suffer.

Now that i have this CB6000s fitting so well - I can't pull out -but erections equal discomfortable blue balls - it really is forcing a change of behaviour and mindset.
    I know of a friend who constantly complains about his inability to "control himself"
    Pity he will never think of a solution that works like this!

9. herbieham

herbieham for ages

Local Time:
    A quick posting

Not much to relate at the moment - its still ages before relaese date -and I am not really keen to fill posts about a common life really - for us -Chastity is just this -no Mistress /submissive life style -just a wife who appreciates it seems -the arrangement we now share.
    I live constantly reminded that she is in control - and that sexual activity is now detirmined by her.
    But once a month -I get my needs answered. this is far better than the frustration, stress of hassling that went on before.

Only other comments -device now so settled i am riding pushbike, living perfrctly normal life -except no erections without discomfort, no escape, no masturbation -a fair bit of lust build up.
    its OK, I think i will like the life.
    I do think this might be permanent.

I will repeat though -the day they make the CB6000s in steel -or something stronger again -I would buy it.

Life sure is funny.

10. dilliom

dilliom Member

Local Time:
    Glad to seeyoy stuck at it and sorry I haven't posted as muchencouragement as I would have liked to. Don't worry your release date will come soon. I know mine seemed to be ages away but now it's just Saturday. I know what youmean about the dreams too, have you had any wet dreams yet? They are a pretty regular occurance for me especially as i get closer to my release date

11. herbieham

herbieham for ages

Local Time:
    Hi, thanks for the reply!

Ok, as life is boring, just a few comments for the lurkers out there who are NOT yet locked up -but are thinking about it.
    remember -this is not a Mistress/slave/sissy relationship -but a I am locked up for her relationship..

I keep getting woken about 5 am - needing to pee -rock hard, crushed -considerable discomfort
    This is not erotic!
    Go to toilet -wait, struggle, relax -finally go -wait for the dribbles
    This is not erotic
    Go to work -in jeans, sit in car
    This is not erotic!
    Work - usual mix of indoor, outdoor activities. Occasionally have to change in a change room
    - hiding fact that there is something strange under those underpants
    This is not erotic!

Quiet period. Think of wife -key. Go hard, discomfort
    This IS and ISN't erotic!
    Travel home -needs a wash by now -quite irratible.
    Not erotic
    Bike ride -lots of savlon prior -a right pain in the butt
    This is not erotic
    A quiet evening at home - computer.
    Look at something one should not.
    Frustartion! -ultimately -pain!
    NOT erotic
    Come here
    Erotic! -until one goes hard again -NOT erotic
    TV
    Shower -and the hassles of cleaning

Then bed.

And tonight -a single comment. I really enjoy your frustration.
    THATS EROTIC!

12. wishful4

wishful4 Member

Local Time:
    7:41 AM
    Agree with you on the cleaning!!

My biggest problem is getting the cuff ring back on after taking it off for cleaning. If I can keep the cuff ring on, remove the cage for a quick cleaning, then baby oil & back on and locked by KH, it is definitely the easiest way to go. I can usually clean around the cuff ring adequately without removing it. Overall, I agree with you. The 6000S, with proper ring and spacer sizing can be worn long term with few problems.

13. herbieham

herbieham for ages

Local Time:
    Hi -yes cleaning...........
    Well, I have not had the device even off for what? -22 days now
    I clean this way. If i am shrunk a bit -i just put the shower nozzle on jet -and it does a good job, and cotton buds to finish.
    The body DOES adjust........

if you are a lurker, considering this lifestyle, if you are lucky (i was) and persistant (i nearly quit) the CB6000s can be worn 24/7/365 days.

When i first got it, smallest back ring was a fantasy -I have been in that size for this whole month -and 2nd smallest pin too (i think) if i wanted to be "punished" during erections, a smaller pin probably could be worn - but I worry about sore spots with that size.
    I suffered the experience of the wife promising me a release, not once, but twice in the last 3 days -result -huge excitement -only for her to iether "forget" or "let you squirm"
    I must admit -i was a bit moody the second time!
    I won't ask for release - if I do, she is hardly in control is she?

I was home alone all day today -what a difference this life is to previously -I would have gotten up to all sorts of mischief before -not now.
    I like bondage -and used to do a lot of self bondage -some quite risky. Whats the point when you cannot cum?
    11 days to a release

11 long, long days!

14. herbieham

herbieham for ages

Local Time:
    pretty ironic, not posted much, or discussed chastity with the wife for ages, and she brings up the topic again taday.

Topic -my release date -and what she wants to do!

I put it to her -very deliberately. Is she locking me up because itssomething she wants to do for me -or, is it, as I thought -something for her.

Not for you hubby -i enjoy your lock up -i like being in control.

Then, the plans. And this is for two weeks away!
    Its going to involve 'a very long stay in your box"
    At the end of a month -this will be delectable torture me thinks..........

The positives from today -wife is really starting to not tolerate, not get used to -but now enjoying this lifestyle.

Be careful for what you wish for!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. herbieham

herbieham for ages

Local Time:
    been a couple of interesting days
    Still locked -and quite desperate for a orgasm to be frank last couple of days.

Wife is going away for a week after easter.
    So, Im sitting at the computer, and out she comes.
    Now this is the third time SHE has brought up my locked status -I am really trying not to -topic this time
    What about airport security -what about the key?, what If i need to get out for an emergency.

I had to explain the security tag thing.
    OH -thats great! she goes.

So -here is the rub -wife is thinking AHEAD about my chastity - this is next month!
    I suggested that what she will be doing is thinking about me locked up while she is away.
    Yes -she goes. I will
    And you are enjoying that aren't you?
    Yes -and a big grin

patience -i am being very patient - and i think I can see results. of course, the down side to her happiness, is i don't cum.
    Its worth it.

Mind you - the next ten days until scheduled cum is sooooooooooooooo long away!

16. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    8:41 AM
    herbieham, congratulations! It sounds like it's all going very well!

mikecb

17. herbieham

herbieham for ages

Local Time:
    realities/waiting

Not much to report -just still locked up. Have had to watch carefully for any soreness these last few days -a lot of jeans wearing and erections (well attempted ones!) seem to stress out the skin a fair bit.

Lust filled this week -nothing i can do about it -wife has gone a bit dormant on everything this week.
    release day, Saturday -5 days to go - what a long month !

Mid night erections by the gazillion -feel like a 18yr old at the moment!
    Anyway -just battling along -you really MUST concentrate on cleanliness - I had a very long sweaty day 2 days ago -and by the end -I could have ripped everything off, I was so itchy. A shower and nozzle spray sure fixed that.

18. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Herbieham just be aware of the dreaded let down after your release.

Rachel

19. cpn

cpn Lustrous Potentate

Local Time:
    do the night time erections get worse the longer you are in? i had a few painful ones when i first tried chastity, but it doesnt seem to be an issue anymore. but after a few weeks of chastity, it might become more of an issue.

20. herbieham

herbieham for ages

Local Time:
    Oh, Im already dreading the relock afterwards -but this is all part of it I suppose!

Erections, seem to be bad one night, so, so some others.

Tonight -really want out!
    But one must just accept it i suppose.

21. herbieham

herbieham for ages

Local Time:
    Its Thursday here, beginning of long weekend
    Locked up, and tired after a very restless -Man, I am so hard/squashed up night.
    I am going for a huge bike ride with friends on Saturday -apparently the wife will allow me to unlock for this, then when I get home -"she intends to put me away" for a few hours of frustration - that translates to being put into a straight jacket, and locked into a small box.
    How I'm meant to cum like that is "up to you" - I get re locked immediatly afterwards!
    So, Im excited, and frustrated, and wondering if I will actually geyt relief or not.

Wife likes "boxing me" -she says its quick and easy to satisfy my Bondage desires.
    As for unlocking, she debated unlocking me Friday night before the ride (early departure) -but said "no, won't risk that! -you wanted it -you have got it.

I've created a monster LOL

22. herbieham

herbieham for ages

Local Time:
    release day

Well, the journey continues.
    After 32? days -let out.
    penis very! sensative -the top of it almost smooth -hard to explain.
    Went on a huge bike ride, got home, showered, then remained out for the rest of the day -but with wife doing domestic normal life stuff -so the tension for me was esquisite.
    FINALLY - "time to deal with you dear!

Exactly as she promised, within 5 minutes I was in my jacket, in the box, and frantically trying to cum -she gave me 30 minutes.

It was mind blowing.

She insisted I go straight back in -which was extremely hard to do - there is no doubt wife greatly amused/satisfied with this arrangement.
    So, here I am, locked up again.
    SIGH - I could have had heaps more.....................

23. herbieham

herbieham for ages

Local Time:
    Its a few days on -and Im still here.
    Wife is away -for nearly a week -and last night I tried my best to get out -to really see if I could.

Nope.

You read a lot of people sa ing they can pull out of the CB6000s, I am beginning to wonder now........
    Initially I could too -or almost -but as the body has adjusted, the rings and spacers were able to get smaller -now, no way to pull out.
    Although erections are tough -I am secure -and don't even have "to be honest' anymore -the device simply is doing what its meant to for me -I cannot orgasm.
    So -if you can initially pull out -keep going for at least 2 month, almost three -and get the rings smaller and smaller, and the pins shorter too. I think you just have to wear some discomfort -as long as you donn't go blue, you are fine. When really aroused, it does get very painful -so I MUST think of something else - isn't that what Chastity is all about?

So, life continues -the key is 1000 KM away - last words from wife as she headed out the door -enjoy your freedom -well what bits are free!

24. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Your wife seems to have taken a liking to this. It seems to that you have also.

Rachel

25. herbieham

herbieham for ages

Local Time:
    Thought a quick post needed.
    Wife still away.
    cannot get out, or do anything!
    be careful what you wish for - MAN -what a true saying
    Super horney.

Reality point. Went out to football match this weekend - trying to go to a toilet can be , ahem, awkward .
    Big bike ride today -no issues. I am now, frankly amazed at how well the device works for me -i truly forget its on for large lumps of time -until i get aroused that is.

I am trying to gather thoughts on my phycology for all this stuff. Not quite there yet. One thing i was thinking -there really is something quite liberating in not having any control -or responsibilities - over your sex life. No trying to figure her out -is she willing tonight, or gee -its been a while -whats wrong - if she is happy, i am.
    And at the moment -she is very happy having the key

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice