Tether spout

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Consumed, Dec 2, 2020.

1. Consumed

Consumed Right where I belong.

Albany NY
    Local Time:
    1:54 PM
    Has anyone had a tether spout NOT work for them? Whether your urethral hole was too small or you just couldn't bare to stretch due to sensitivity, maybe there wasn't a retainer that worked for you?

I want to shoot holes in the idea of getting one before I waste $70

2. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    5:54 PM
    i dont know bout tether spout but some of the tubes that go inside i cant have them in me cos they to big. i have try and Mistress has but they just wont fit in me. they must be for men who has got big ones.

MissyB likes this.
  3. Chaste Nole

Chaste Nole Long term member

Florida
    Local Time:
    I have had good recent success with the spouts and wanted to pass along a few thoughts from my experience getting them to work:
    1) get the sizing tool and be sure of what max size (e.g., 28FR) you can take and then go 1 lower
    2) Spring for the stainless steel retainers, I tried the cheaper option first but couldn't make them work
    3) try the non-threaded spout first, easier to insert with floss. I am still struggling to properly install the threader spout
    4)the spout and retainer sit just inside of the pee slit, may 1/4 to 1/2 in back, I initially tried to get things set much deeper and wasted time with that
    Having said all of that- I would go for it, works great once I worked out the installation hang ups and much more feasible for me than some kind of piercing. Makes ball trap type devices instantly more secure and can even consider tube only (penicap, lori tube) type chastity.

Oh and ease into the duration to get used to longer periods of time and to "toughen up" the area where the spout and retainer sit.

4. good2fun

good2fun Long term member

Local Time:
    6:54 PM
  5. Consumed

Albany NY
    Local Time:
    Thanks so much for the response. I'm new to the diameter and french thing so bear with me. The wife says the Cath she used on me once was 14fr and I didn't like that sensation. How is a 14fr compared to other things? I didn't look at the Cath when she did it. Something I'll have to sort out perhaps...
    So if you use the non threaded spout, how do you attach it to your cage? I'm really hesitant on the removal process. What if you swell and can't back it off....what happens if you are dumb enough to break the floss, can it get lost in your bladder?

6. efedorsj

efedorsj Member

Local Time:
    I had one. Gave it an honest try and couldn't get it to work. I recall the whole thing pulling out with the big disk, penis bleeding a bit, etc. Maybe I couldn't seat it deep enough, but I'm not certain why exactly it didn't work. It was quite fiddly and the fuss of it all caused me to move on with my expectations for secure chastity. I have a foreskin, so a PA is somewhat daunting, but I suspect I will get one when my kid/kids are old enough that they won't easily detect me wearing a device.

7. Consumed

Albany NY
    Local Time:
    Thanks for your insight into your experience. I also have foreskin and am contemplating a PA to just be done with it. I have another post about it. Did you end up throwing the tether away?

8. efedorsj

efedorsj Member

Local Time:
    I sold it, either here or on fetlife.

I would say just go get the piercing and get on with life. It'll take a while to heal properly anyway. If chastity is something that you are seriously interested in, then you may as well just commit to the overwhelmingly popular consensus of a PA piercing. No sense in procrastinating! Unless of course you have good reason to postpone it.

Mauiperson and Consumed like this.
  9. good2fun

good2fun Long term member

Local Time:
    6:54 PM
    I could not get it to work until I reworked a 32fr big retainer from oval to round and polished it thoroughly. The original surfaces are not mirror polished.
    I also polished the thread of the tether also to get rid of the shard edges. Now I can wear it 24/7.
    Look into my gallery to see details.
    Only one thing is critical: When opening the cage I have to apply lube before turning the tether out of my looker2, otherwise the tissue in the urethra gets damaged and bleeds.
    For installation I also use sterile lube.

Consumed likes this.
  10. Chaste Nole

Chaste Nole Long term member

Florida
    Local Time:
    Definitely had to use the round, not oval shaped retainer. I could not get the oval retainer to pivot flat behind the head and stay in place whereas the round one rotates into place pretty easily. Key steps for me were to not push the spout/retainer too deep, go slow and with gentle pressure and to keep trying (around 5 or 6 times) to get it just right.

11. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    well it all sound worser than than have a piercce thing put in you. eeek

12. Fit To Be Tied

Fit To Be Tied Long term member

Retired
    Whidbey Island, Washington
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:54 AM
  13. Mauiperson

Mauiperson Long term member

Physician
    Maui
    Local Time:
    7:54 AM
    PA piercing, no more ball trap devices, no security or comfort issues, no waking up in pain....just chastity and only chastity.

14. Anonoman

Anonoman Long term member

Local Time:
    I got very excited about using one but can only seem to go a few hours before a growing burning sensation becomes intolerable :(

But I’m going to give it another go now that I’m in a position to have access for a bit!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice