Advice and help choosing next device.

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by Sarabian, Nov 28, 2020.

1. Sarabian

Sarabian Member

Driving
    Edinburgh
    Local Time:
    8:52 AM
    For a frw months now my wife/key holder has really got into this, more than expected, which is good. Incase she did not, I did not buy anythingbto expensive, have been wearing the HoD600s from houseofdenial, whoch has been adequate for its purpose.

However, now that I am finding myself locked up more and more, we have found there are a couple of things that would like to hopefully rectify with a new device, but similar, and nothing that breaks the bank, as do like the feel, style of it.

Issues have been as follows:
    * am a bit of a grower, so cannot have the base ring as small as I would like it to be, as know couod probably pull out.
    * overnight shrinkage means penis shrivels even more and head is not at the top so is uncomfy, wondering if I need something smaller maybe.
    *she finds it very fiddy to put on and take of, so makes me do it most of time instead.

I know these arent major issues, but they are what I need to taking into account when purchasing next device.

Any help gratefully received from A/all

2. Lakeman

Lakeman Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    5:52 PM
    Don’t be surprised if you don’t get a lot of responses to this, it’s difficult to say what will be good for you, we are all different, and as fad as I know there’s no shortcuts to finding the right device (it took me a couple of years). The good thing is eBay, dhgate etc has loads of different devices for very small dollars, so it’s cheap and easy to try some various types of devices.

Sarabian likes this.
  3. Sarabian

Sarabian Member

Driving
    Edinburgh
    Local Time:
    Thanks for your reply, and yes in all honest it was a shot in the dark to see if might get the odd reply with snippets of info, as am totally realistic and agree with what you have said. But one can still try and go with blind optimism

4. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    you spose to have a cage that is just a teeny bit smaller than what you am when you as small as you go. oooh and it best i think if you put your cage on and then ask Mistress to just lock it all up.

tvalex and MissyB like this.
  5. Guest 8927

Guest 8927 Long term member

Local Time:
    1:52 AM
    I have really learned the hard way to temper your expectations, and find one that is comfortable. I am a bit bigger so these ones that are super small don't fit unless forced, and are too uncomfortable to the point of being painful. I would stick to stainless over plastic, and I use Amazon, Etsy, and AliExpress to look at all shapes and sizes to determine which is best for me.

Some of the decision comes down to what you want it for. Is it for playtime, is it day to day wear, long term, shrinking yourself? Stuff like that. It's free and fun to look.

I tend to set a budget going into it, and once I find a model number and manufacturer for one I like, I shop it to death to get the best possible price. Unfortunately in terms of chastity its escapability may not be the same for everyone. I wear a Rikers stainless and pulling out of it is very hard to do without scraping or chafing myself quite badly, therefore, it plays in that it is not escapable for me without alerting my Goddess and KH, who would be quite upset to find that out. She prefers me locked as much as possible, and only releases the hold when she wants to.

Because we can't try them on, sometimes you don't know what effects physically it will have. Good luck. I always enjoy the search and presenting the options to my KH, who does maintain financial control in our FLR. I find the search a great deal of intoxicating fun.

6. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    3:52 AM
    I second @Pretty Monnica suggestion for metal. At least try one. Also @jemima idea of length works for me too. But you do have to try different ones to be sure. I went smaller and smaller until i found one that worked. Not sure how you avoid some issue with locking it on. A padlock approach maybe easier than a barrel lock, if she is going to close the lock or turn the key. But i do prefer the built in barrel lock overall. Good luck and continue to enjoy the journey.

bondinchas and jemima like this.
  7. Bry248

Bry248 Sissy Britney

Michigan
    Local Time:
    I’ve tried the ball capture chastity with a CB6000, holy trainer, and mature metal. The best fit overall was mature metal with multiple cages. My best fit still had problems though as I’m a grower. Completely relaxed I’m. 2” long and 1” diameter. Erect I’m 6” long and 1.5”diameter

My mature metal jailbird cage uses 3 base rings because my balls typically hang low. This makes the cage more heavy. I’ve got it tight as possible without cutting circulation to limit erecting.
    I posted a reply to someone on this message board with a picture. My cage is 2.25” long with 1-1/8” diameter.
    With that being said, I’m okay with cage if I don’t get erect or if I wear just for a day maybe two. Problem I run into is when getting slightly erect my penis retains some fluid and it will not go back to normal size until I remove cage and leave off for a few hours. So overall it’s not feasible for long term wear.
    This pushed me to search other devices and personal reviews of devices on this site.
    Ended up ordering a behind bars chastity belt. Just received today so I need some time to evaluate but it is more comfortable in some ways and might be better for long term wear.

8. DrPinotNoir

DrPinotNoir Active member

Local Time:
    Ive tried about 30 devices. (I wish I would have taken pictures of all of them) The A271 is cheap ($13 shipped right now) and if you read my review here. MANY guys seem to like that quite a bit. Try it. I'm wearing it right now 2 weeks in. I am not 100% convinced I need to buy a 600 dollar model.

type "Ebay A271" into google click the first link. Done.

Sarabian likes this.
  9. Micha C

Micha C New member

Disabled
    Michigan
    Local Time:
    Can you link to your review? Clicked on your profile and it says you limit who can see it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice