Cougar relationship

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Cougars Plaything, Nov 21, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. Cougars Plaything

Cougars Plaything Active member

Local Time:
    3:16 AM
    I posted here:
    https://www.chastitymansion.com/forums/index.php?threads/new-here.39318/#post-422766
    about meeting a very wealthy beautiful women recently who introduced me to this male chastity thing. I am 23 she is in her 40's and she has a lot of experience with male chastity. I was having a bit of an issue with the device and she returned it for adjustment and we now have it back so far seems to have resolved the issue.

The few weeks it has taken to get the adjustment made I have done my research and been trying to get a grip on this whole male chastity concept. For starters I have to admit it's pretty damn sexy but I am young and jerk off a lot. It's pretty fire thinking that some hot chick wants to control cock like this but I also remember for the short few weeks before we returned it that it felt really good but got very frustrating.

Well I am now getting locked back up. She says she has a so called plan to "break me into" being able to wear this for her around her removing it when she wants sex which right now is very frequently. Must be why she want's to date a 23 year old? The biggest problem I am having right now is the morning when I wake up at 5 am. I just want to rip this damn thing off. The frustration is real. Someone told me to go to the bathroom and it will calm down so I tried that this morning and it did seem to help at first but then I started thinking about how hot this all is and I got all worked up again. When I am not excited, which is not that often it actually feels really good to have this on. I am surprised at how good it actually feels.

I read about people pulling out of the back of the device, jerking off and putting it back in but I have not been able to pull out with this damn ring attached inside the tube holding my head in place. She seems to know what the hell she is doing.

Any way I am going to try to journal some of my experience here just to get it off my chest. I can't really talk to my friends about this whole thing right now. Working out in has been interesting to say the least. So far it seems like I can do everything with this thing on somehow? Whoever invented this was a genius.

Tonight we have a dinner date and she wants to discuss the details of our relationship? Not sure what that means just yet but I will soon. I think the problem with all this is I am falling for her and I really didn't expect that to happen.

more to come soon i think.

2. BR_Saiph

BR_Saiph Self-published author

Canada
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:16 AM
    My uncle always said, and a wise man he was, that the older women get, the better they get.
    Sounds like you're gonna find out!
    She gets the young buck and you get the savvy older woman.
    Oh man, you're in trouble now!

3. Alana

Alana Long term member

California
    Local Time:
    The morning wakeup call is likely your bladder.

For some immediate relief, wrap your hand around your cage with your thumb on top, then with your index or middle finger press upward on your skin right next to the ring, the idea here is to break the seal formed between your skin and the ring. ...and then hold that until the discomfort passes (usually just a moment or two)

And Congratulations on finding an amazing keyholder

tomf_22033, MissAmanda and TomT like this.
  4. Guest 6019

Guest 6019 Long term member

Local Time:
    10:16 AM
    You lucky boy. Enjoy the experience and do as you are told. Keep reading about it from the journal section, talk to us in the chat room. Take it slow.

tomf_22033 likes this.
  5. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
  6. Guest 2684

Guest 2684 Long term member

Local Time:
    5:16 AM
    Sounds like she will teach you a thing or two

7. Cumschot

Cumschot Long term member

Single , elektro monteur
    The Netherlands, Brabant .
    Local Time:
    11:16 AM
    Lucky you, welcome here

8. Cougars Plaything

Local Time:
    Update 11/22

I need your help.

We had our date last night and she looked beyond beautiful again. Wearing the sexiest pair of leather pants and high heels ever. I am finding I have a thing for leather right now. It's so sexy, smells good not to mention the feel is such a turn on for me. My cock was trying so hard to bust out of the end of the cage all night long. She does not look her age at all and she knows how to turn heads.

What is really different from other girls I have dated is how open about sex she is. She clearly knows what she wants and isn't afraid to talk about it and it's fire for me right now. She makes me feel comfortable about it somehow so our dialogue is great.

What did she want to talk about tonight? Now that the device seems to be fitting and working properly she wanted to let me know she would like to start to extend my lock up periods. She wants me to get more used to wearing it over longer times without getting out and says that I will enjoy my orgasms more if she restricts them. WTF? Not sure I agree with this just yet? The strange part is that it was actually turning me on. There is a satisfying reaction thinking that she wants to control my cock like this in a very strange way if you will.

She said that quality over quantity would win the day and that she would continue to do things to me that would make it all well worth it. I should have gotten more clarity on that comment looking back i will need to.

She brought up something I never really thought about before. That was that I need a key for emergency purposes but she wants leverage, a LOT of leverage to be sure I would NEVER use it unless it was a true emergency. I am supposed to find something that will provide that leverage and present it to her. She is going to put the key in something that must be broken to get to it but if it is broken and I did not have a legitimate reason she wants leverage to make sure that won't happen.

So I am going to ask you smart people here what your thoughts might be to accomplish this?

ANY IDEAS are welcome.

9. Sipriotes

Sipriotes Slave to Artemistress

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    It sounds like you found a dominant woman who sniffed you out as a latent sub :) It could be a lot of fun but there are also some risks here.

I would read up on BDSM power exchange, negotiation and consent before going too much further. Any time power exchange is involved there is a risk of being hurt, the same as when playing physically with impact, restraints, etc. It's not something to be approached lightly especially if you're inexperienced.

Definitely do this before handing over any "leverage".

Good luck!

10. JLeopold

JLeopold Member

Local Time:
  11. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Wrap the key with a lot of tape in a $100 bill. That way you can carry it with you in your wallet or on a keychain; an emergency key that is home when you need it is not very safe.

Yes, one could very carefully unwrap the tape, but it will definitely slow you down, ideally so you could stop and think about what you're doing.

Also, have her sign the wrapped key, so she can inspect it periodically to make sure you have not made any attempts.

Isopropylforyou and herboi like this.
  12. boo

boo Long term member

Local Time:
    5:16 AM
    i'm both envious of you and fearful for you, but hey, that sounds like love. Leverage? A nice video of you on your knees begging her to do all those discusting things that you will soon find you can't live without. AHH youth! Be brave.

tomf_22033, Danny15 and lockmeup4life like this.
  13. Sussex UK Sissy Cuck

Sussex UK Sissy Cuck Active member

UK, Sussex
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Perhaps she became wealthy via leverage leading to blackmail. Tread carefully and be careful what you wish for; chastity might just be a means to an end.

tomf_22033 and MissAmanda like this.
  14. lockmeup4life

lockmeup4life Long term member

Cali
    Local Time:
    I would LOVE to see that video. Are there other videos of this sort of thing?

15. Petey

Petey Active member

Canada
    Local Time:
    Anybody else think this sounds made up? Sounds hot, but a bit too stereo-typically fictional.

16. Guest 6019

Guest 6019 Long term member

Local Time:
    If it sounds too good to be true, then it probably isn't. Is a good way to look for a scam. I can understand if someone is single and is exploring these themes it could be a self perpetuating turn-on to invent two characters. Why would someone like that want to spoil the fantasy by admitting it is only that? A fantasy.

17. borbulls1961

borbulls1961 Madame Vanilla's property

Almost retired business owner
    France
    Local Time:
    11:16 AM
    Yeh great story!

18. Cougars Plaything

Local Time:
    https://www.meetup.com/The-Cougar-Lifestyle/

To those doubters out there this is far from made up. There are groups (one posted above as an example) where these women and men meet up just for this kind of stuff. I am just new to it. I have learned a lot about all this and dug deep into intentions this past week and will continue to explore much further but she is making this fun as of now.

Yes I am young, but I do not believe I am stupid. Why do you think I am here trying to learn what I can and willing to ask questions? She has done nothing to sound alarm bells as of yet and we have had time to build trust that was not discussed here.

Nonetheless, thank you to those of you who posted useful information. I appreciate it.

I have another question if I may...

She wants to give me something called the

She has never refused to let me out. She is however asking me to challenge through and push myself longer. She wants me to try to go the entire week next week that that is going to be rough. After a couple days the morning hard on is hell. How do you guys deal with this if there is such a thing?

I manage pretty good the rest of the day with a few exceptions. It is actually starting to feel pretty good at times to have it on. It's very hard to stop thinking about it though.

19. maid julie

maid julie Long term member

service tech
    NJ
    Local Time:
    Having no room to grow sure helped me and going from plastic to metal also helped

20. Petey

Petey Active member

Canada
    Local Time:
    Sorry for the call-out. I normally don't do that, but one thing that makes it suspicious is that the first device she gave you is a custom fitting Lori with an internal ring.
    That's the device I currently have, and first of all, it took a lot of trial and error with other devices to get the sizing right, so it sounds too good to be true that if fit you perfectly right away. Secondly, it takes months and months for the order to be processed and made. Did she measure you for a device that long ago? And therefore did you know this was coming? You made it sound like this is all a surprise.
    Anyway, if it's true, it sounds exciting. All the best to you.

NewLifer89, VeryEnd and sb_andycb like this.
  21. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    Very interesting story for sure, real or not. If you still want a way for emergency key, use a safe box with combo lock. She sets combo and you text her for code if needed. That way she knows you used it and you'll have explaining to do afterwards. Reusable too, as she can change code after you do penance for release.

22. Cougars Plaything

Local Time:

I understand. If I were to read this with the limited details provided I likely would think the same thing.

To answer a couple of your questions...
    We met last year and once covid hit spent a lot more time together. That is when she expressed her deeper interest in chastity. She actually brought it up much sooner but I didn’t really understand what she was talking about. I had never heard of it. Yes, she measured and yes I knew something was coming but she kept exactly what a surprise. I had seen different ones online but not this one. Frankly $1000 to her is like 10 cents when you have millions. Her wealth intimidates to me to be honest.

She just got it back from them making some adjustments to both rings. It took only a couple weeks for these adjustments. From what we see so far it fits pretty well. This thing feels incredible when you put it on. I am noticing from wearing it longer now that I find myself aroused most the time. It’s harder to stop thinking about.

My biggest issue is the mornings around 5am.

sissyboi t, Rectrix, Danny15 and 3 others like this.
  23. maid julie

maid julie Long term member

service tech
    NJ
    Local Time:
    I try not to drink anything after 8 or 9 pm it seems to help

Isopropylforyou likes this.
  24. Lakeman

Lakeman Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    9:16 PM
    Well young fella you are on quite a journey there!

25. SlaveOfMrsChastityXO

Local Time:
    @Cougars Plaything since you are experimenting with Chastity, how do you feel regarding the potential it has to shape your future, considering you are enjoying it now.

7 to 8 years ago when I was only slightly older than you are now, I started experimenting with chastity with my wife and I am still wearing it all this time later, now functioning as her slave in all areas of life. One would imagine considering her experience and your current circumstances that this ladies plan for you could be similar. Is that something you could see yourself comfortable with? From personal experience it happened for me slowly until she had all control.

CuckeldBull and Danny15 like this.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. rich site: chastitymansion.com www.chastitymansion.com

2. Husband and lori tube chastity and stories www.chastitymansion.com

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice