First time in Chastity, The beginning of my journey

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Guest 6019, Oct 10, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. Guest 6019

Guest 6019 Long term member

Local Time:
    9:44 AM
    Relationship progress

The other day I texted L.

J. I wish we could start dating. Will be nice to do it when this Cov19 shit is all done
    L. You texting your other girlfriend again?
    J. She left me when she couldn't gain access anymore
    J. Lol
    J. Don't lose the key! I can't have you leaving me

I brought it up earlier. Said I had been thinking about how we met and, well at the time I was a grubby hippy getting stoned in my apartment, we never really dated, we hung out. I never really wooed her in a proper manner and she deserved better. Just thinking now. How she ever took me on in the first place is a miracle. Anyway, she was very pleased with the chat. Things continue to move in the right direction. I'm obsessed for sure, but once I process all I'm reading and learning about chasity and myself it will settle into normality. I see times of normality increasingly present as the weeks go by and I become accustomed to it all physically and psychologically.

"Life is a rollercoaster just gotta ride it" wasn't that Ronan Keating?

Rollercoasters are fun because they are scary in a safe(ish) way, because they give us a thrill. Once did the Aerosmith ride 10 times in about 30 minutes. It was raining and there were no queues. What a rush

2. Guest 6019

Local Time:
    Got a good groping this morning, and really wanted to come out. I was denied for ages and got up. Maybe tonight I'm told. Then it's no orgasm till after her TofM. Sorted insurance and some Christmas gifts to nieces in Canada

3. Guest 6019

Local Time:
    Last night I plesured L with an all over body massage and a little pussy play. Then she wanted to go to sleep. No problem, but I was a bit horny and she felt I was upset. I was more frustrated really. Just going over in my head that this is what I wanted. It would have been a nice frustration if L was a bit more firm in putting me down, but I think that is something that will develop later. In the morning we had lovely PIV. Now I want not to cum till we next make love.

I am going to need to have a discussion about the mood swings (not bad or anything) associated with post-orgasm. I want her to understand the positive role she can play in bringing those drops straight back up with a few choice words.

With that in mind I thought I would track my mood daily in my journal. It will hopefully be my longest. I want to go at least 7 days, or until the TofM has past, and L is ready. Maybe up to ten days

4. Guest 6019

Local Time:
    Uneventful day really. Just for my own record, it was Monday morning we made love. This evening has just gone so quickly. Not frustrated, happy. Not thinking too much about sex

5. Guest 6019

Local Time:
    L played with me for a while this morning out of my cage with some coconut oil. It was exquisite. Then told to lock back up before it got too edgy.

Bit of a Problem with the HOD HTv4. The movement of the cage pulls apart the wedge that holds it all together. It got jammed and I had to force it back to unlock. I took it off at the end of work for a couple of hours. It was weird, I felt anxious and grumpy. Got it under hot then cold water and pushed the plastic back into shape. Got it back on, but by then we were having the biggest row in 7 weeks. Teenager not trying hard enough and was getting a grilling. I was deemed not to be supportive enough. Calmed down now, and L realised I was being supportive, in my own off tangent manner. Well I did say I am ADHD.

Frustration level is high but not because I'm locked up. I'm actually calmer now it's back on. Happiness is neutral after the tiff. I might need another J or two before bed.

In any long-term relationship you have your ups and downs. I always like to start the day afresh. Yesterday is in the past, what will today bring?

6. Fatkid1

Fatkid1 Unquestionably devoted

Local Time:
    3:44 AM
    I had issues with the rings on the HTV2 deforming over time too, part of the reason I abandoned it. More or less the fork/receiver would spread and the tube would wiggle back and forth, leaving the lock nearly out of its place on the catch end...and it was too long for me.

7. Guest 6019

Local Time:
    I emailed House of Denial. To be fair to them, Mistress K offered to send me 2no. 45mm rings right away. Not sure if it solves the problem but you have to praise their customer service. I am keeping a eye on it more throughout the day. Good thing I can get privacy in my office on occasions.

L didn't sleep well and I was awoken to a bit of in cage teasing until the alarm went off. 3 days and I'm starting to get that nice feeling of being semi aroused for longer when I think about my last and next encounter. In a way the first couple of days, when getting in with day to day stuff it feels a bit lifeless, though not if L pays it some attention.

As we finished our lunchtime chat, which has become a nice regular thing, I said send me something nice. I got "I own you", I replied "I am at your command my love". It was nice. As it was when she told me I wasn't coming out this morning. I texted her when I got to work...

Day 3. You were right not to let me out this morning. Third day is when I start to really feel a difference. The slight feeling of arousal goes away quickly in the first couple of days, but by day 3 thoughts of
    Intimacy with you linger that bit longer making me feel connected to you like an invisible leash. Oooooh Leash! Grrr!

Stay locked guys! You know it's for the best.
    Thank you for holding our keys ladies! You always know what's best for us

8. Guest 6019

Local Time:
    Just had a moment. L is from Eastern Europe, and I don't share a common language with her parents. She is video calling them. When her mum answered I could hear her dad being loud and obnoxious in the background.

So I lean in to shot and say Hi. This usual stops him. L's mum says "I am looking well"...I say "Well, I have a wonderful wife"... "what did you do bad" gets translated..."Nothing" I say... As I walk out of shot, I get a knowing look from L that could only have meant "I know why you're being so nice...It's because I now own your cock and it makes you hunger for my attention and devote yourself to me"...Alright, I may have strayed into the world of fantasy a bit there, but there was the look.

Not much difference to the feeling of yesterday. 4 1/2 days now.

Was allowed out and edged to the point where I had to squeeze it off and ruin it this morning. Then I was told to lock it back up. Yes ma'am! I eagerly put it away, locked it and gave her the key. It goes to work with her every day.

I'm starting to get some nice encouraging texts now and again. Progress is inevitably slow, but I'm fine with that.

Happier than I have ever been

9. Guest 6019

Local Time:
    After a bit of a massage and a bit of dry-humping from me, L let me out this morning. I said she should savour the removal, and she smiled and apologised. "No need to apologise" Then she edged me with coconut oil for few minutes, till I had to ask her to stop. Then she carried on for another minute slowly rubbing my penis in such a beautiful way then I asked her to stop again. "You had better lock it back up"

Just over 5 days now, and feeling really good. Arousal is rising nicely. Just thinking about the fact that I will break my record today, at about 1800hrs GMT, gives me a warm feeling all over. When I do finally get to make love to L it is going to be amazing. 7 days was the goal but the intention is whenever L is ready which may be longer. Even better climax in the end. I will have to go slow. Numbing cream? Don't have and never have?

10. Guest 6019

Local Time:
    Day 6: Not allowed out and happy about it. Frustration first thing in the morning, and after a nap in the afternoon, but once over that I'm happy. L put my hand near her crotch this evening so we may be getting closer to some enjoyment for her, though I hope to be denied a bit longer, it only seems fair, right? I will give her a nice massage and see what happens. If we make it till the morning I will have not had an orgasm for a whole week. It's not been to difficult though it has been hard at times. Pun intended. Why I'm doing it is not completely understood but 100% supported, and encouraging at the right time. I love you my wife. You are 100% perfect. I am 100% yours. Without you I am lost.

bondinchas likes this.
  11. Guest 6019

Local Time:
    Got quite hot and bothered giving L a massage then as she was half asleep, thanked her for keeping me locked up until she is ready, thanked her for being perfect. I'm struggling a bit keeping my mind off sex but have to focus on the rewards.

12. Guest 6019

Local Time:
    Tried to ask L for a bit more psychological teasing, though she says it doesn't come naturally to her. She really wants to help, as she loves the improvements in our relationship, but doesn't really know how. I think she is still feeling that I want more physically, but I assured her that she was doing more than I enough on that side of things. It's just that if the frustration isn't fun then the game doesn't work. So I am going to make a list of things to say, which will hopefully empower her to be a bit more firm with me. It's all a learning curve. We are communicating with each other, and it gets a bit confusing at times, but we are going in the right direction.

Day 7. I have been horny, on and off all day. Difficult to focus. Keep thinking of L. Wonder how long I can last, not only in days but minutes when we make love. I want to try to go really slow, but I don't think even that's gonna help after one week. LOL Happy as a teenager in an iStore

13. Guest 6019

Local Time:
    After giving L a massage I was teased and eventually released for a lovely oily edging for a nice long time. Very close several times but I was told not to come, and pinched them off. Then I got a countdown from 5, 4, 3.... At 2, I said "This is dangerous!" Then she said "1. Right! Put it away" Then she watched me push my balls through the ring, fold my cock through and slide the small plastic cage over my manhood. I locked it up and put the key in the drawer.

"Thank you Mistress L"

I might have to pinch myself to check this isn't a dream.......Ouch!.....No...it's real...

14. Guest 6019

Local Time:
    Wasn't expecting to but had a good sleep last night. Woke 15 minutes before the alarm and was tease for a little bit. Then L got up. I struggled to calm myself for a few minutes then got on with the day. On and off bloody horny a lot today.

The very thought of you
    And I forget to do
    The little ordinary things
    That everyone ought to do
    I'm living in a kind of daydream
    I'm happy as a king
    And foolish though it may seem
    To me, that's everything
    The mere idea of you
    The longing here for you
    You'll never know how slow the moments go
    'Til I'm near to you
    I see your face in every flower
    Your eyes in stars above
    It's just the thought of you
    The very thought of you
    My love.

Nat King Cole

Been texting and chatting with L most of the day from work and feeling good, but the kids were being a pain and we are both a bit stressed now. Not sure if tonight's the night. No matter. Patience is a virtue right?
    Now at 8 1/2 days. I did suggest earlier that she should come before I'm allowed out. Got a pause for thought, followed by a "maybe?", so perhaps she will think of herself first. TBH, putting herself first is not what L has been accustomed to so it would be good to redress the balance.

Sent a bunch more suggestions for texts and things to say, she said "you are just going to keep sending them in the hope that some sink in?" "Something like that". She seems happy for the help when we talked about it more. Got a key on desk picture, and didn't ask. Had a boner for a while after that. Hehe.

15. Guest 6019

Local Time:
    After massaging L to sleep and getting quite hot and bothered in the process, it took me a while to get to sleep, though it was more because of sinuses being blocked than anything else. We both woke just before 5am and I licked her pussy to orgasm before being released and making love. After 9 days of no orgasm it was blissful, truly wonderful. I love that I don't have to really work to get there. I'm having to hold back not to get there too soon. I think L likes that too.

Best unprompted text to date:
    J. I adore you so much it hurts
    L. Good! Let's see what other pain can I inflict xx
    J. Lol
    J. Sends: Whip-crack gif

So feeling great. Reset to zero. Day one in the Locked Willy House. J has just left the Diary Room

16. Guest 6019

Local Time:
    Slight wobble yesterday. We had a bit of an argument when eldest son was being disrespectful to me. Still over quicker than before and back on track reassuring each other at lunchtime that we both are vaguely on the same page. Or maybe different pages of the same book is a better analogy. Gave some thought to:

The importance of verbal teasing

https://www.chastitymansion.com/for...portance-of-verbal-teasing.39825/#post-429620

Cast your vote and share your opinion today!

L asked me to do her toenails. Cut, file and polish. I enjoyed doing it for her with no expectations of reward. Hope yes. Anticipation yes. Pressure no. I think L might get used to this.

Be careful what you wish for!

17. Guest 6019

Local Time:
    We woke and had lovely her on top PIV. Lasted a good while but not too long. Then we were a but late getting out food shopping. On the way L said to me "I wouldn't have believed I could love you more, but the last...er...couple of months have been really great. So pleased about hearing this. Knowing that I am on the right track now is very reassuring, calming and slightly arousing as I think more about the future consequences of my choices, and the pleasure we can gift each other in the years to come.

This is all about the long game. A test match not a 20/20 (A Cricket analogy for those of you that didn't get that. Test matches take 5 days, a 20/20 only lasts an evening) Howzat! In or out?

homebody, bondinchas and Chaste J. like this.
  18. Guest 6019

Local Time:
    L is out having a drink with the girls and we texted.

L. See you soon Iam getting bit tipsy xx
    J. You know I put the key in your bag xxx
    L. I made sure it was there
    J. They would only be jealous if you told them.
    L. Maybe I did xx
    J. I'm so proud of what you said this morning, I'm not sure I would care if you did. Xxx
    J. Let me know when to pick up. Xxx enjoy

When I dropped her off I was told to "Be good"

I love my adorable hotwife.

19. Guest 6019

Local Time:
    Went to pick L up from the pub last night. Texted "I'm here". "Can't find my way out" was the reply, so I had to go into the pub and find her. Trying to gauge whether her girlfriends were glancing at my crotch. Did she tell them....surely not!

L had a long drunken shower then came to bed.
    L."Rub my back"
    J. "Sure. Do you want me to rub coconut oil all over"
    L. "At this point I think I'd let you do anything"
    So I undressed her and got naked myself except for my cage and oiled her back and legs. Then she turn over and I oiled her breasts and front eventually working my way to her now moist pussy. So gently I touched her. Concentrating on her breathing. She edges really quietly so I have to focus on her totally to pick up on the peaks and dips. After several orgasms and the beautiful taste of her come dripping into my mouth, I went up top for some kissing.

L. "I guess you want to come out of your cage?"
    J. "What I want isn't important. What do you want?"

My head is then gently pushed down to her pussy again, so I start by placing a finger just in her pussy. I allow her to move her hips onto my finger increasing to two then three then four fingers. All the time letting her set the depth and pace.

"Get the key"

A quick wash then...

As I enter her, she holds my hips and controls the depth and pace of my thrusts for a while then lets me take over. We fuck for a long time. I am now taking a more dominant position as I sense she needs a good pounding tonight. As we had sex only that morning it was taking me ages to come. I talked dirty to her which really gets her juices flowing at the right time. Aware that she can get to a point where she is done and I am not, I ask her if I am allowed to come.

L. "Yes"
    J. "If you tell me I'm not it will suddenly make it hard for me not to"
    L. "You are not allowed"

One intense orgasm later. We lie entangled in each other. I was still having little orgasms 3 minutes later when she pulled out.

As Professor Brian Cox sang in D reams classic "Things can only get better"

Life is perfect right now.

Headtrip and homebody like this.
  20. Guest 6019

Local Time:
    Had a bath this evening and thought, now I'm accustomed to wearing the device like a prosthetic, that I would try the 40mm ring for the HTV4 Small. 2 1/2 hrs later all is good. Will see if I make it through the night. I'm in the shed now and usually it gets colder and can chafe however right now it's better.

21. Guest 6019

Local Time:
    Monday. Lasted the night in the 40mm but it had to go in the morning. So I'm back in the 45mm.

This morning L asked if I wanted to come out, and with my morning wood I wasn't going to say no. However, after two great sessions at the weekend with orgasms, it wasn't as mindblowing. We made love for a while but she didn't stop me so I came again. Though I was slightly wanting to be stopped before I climaxed. Afterwards, I kinda got the feeling that she was doing it because she thought that's what I wanted. The day before she did mention doctors visit later this week that will make her out of bounds for a few days, and i might have to wait then. So perhaps there is some residual guilt that I want her not to feel. I guess I can take some responsibility for that having previously and regrettably pressured her and not really considered what she wanted.

Thing is, she doesn't quite understand yet, how and why I want to be denied. Not long-term but then not on my terms either. Give it time I will prove to her that I am trying to change for the better and that she comes first. In more ways than one.

Let's be honest, at nearly 50 I am still capable.of a daily ejaculation but I think once or twice a week would be better. It's a difficult one to talk about. She is looking after me too well really. Lol. Not that I'm really complaining. I have been strongly hinting that she should deny me more. I guess it will fall into place over time. Like I said to her about the verbal teasing. We have the rest of our lives

borbulls1961 likes this.
  22. Guest 6019

Local Time:
    I have begun to view my cage in a different way. At first it was arousing to take it off and on in the shower. Now it is just something I do. It only really has an affect when I think of L and what we might get up to or things she says that work. It seems quite natural to me to be locked up until required, though I don't want to be too long denied. Maybe that will come in time. Is it inevitable? I guess time will tell.
    Starting to get a nice buzz, so I want to wait till the weekend, but that's not really up to me. Vanilla she maybe, but she has needs. That's life and I'm loving every minute with you my love.
    It would be good to have a long long private chat, but that's gonna have to wait till next year and we can get away for a night or two. I think we can make real progress and help her to embrace her more confident and controlling side. I have been really encouraging her to be more assertive and confident at work, which helped her to remove a stressful situation without proper training and still come out looking better than any of the others in the team. Really proud of her. By locking my dick I can be more supportive in many ways.

23. Guest 6019

Local Time:
    Got a bollocking yesterday and ended up in a big argument. I think I'm finishing trying to top from the bottom, but also L, despite being pissed at me, may be ready to take it a bit more seriously. We had sex when she wasn't ready and neither of us enjoyed it or came. She felt like I pushed for it. I can see how she thought that, but not at the time when dickbrain has taken over my decision making process. Now I feel like a proper wanker. And L felt used. I need to let this just play out and shut the fuck up. She was a little over the top with her criticism but not way off the mark.

24. Guest 6019

Local Time:
    #99 Guest 6019, Dec 13, 2020
    Last edited: Dec 13, 2020
    Lovely time this morning. L had me edging in my cage with very little effort. I had a lovely precum ejaculation in my cage. I asked if she would like to be touched, and was told yes. I went down on her and it took a while to get her going. Then she told me to get the key and we had lovely PIV coming close together.

I must keep my mouth shut and let things develop naturally.

bondinchas and homebody like this.
  25. Guest 6019

Local Time:
    Monday morning L got up and went downstairs first thing. Having left the key upstairs I had an unsuccessful play, giving up to guilt. When I went down, i told her that she might need to take the key away in the morning as I find this time the most tempting. I got a funny look. I let it go, and avoided sexting for the day.
    This morning I was left again and although it was more enjoyable I stopped myself before it was too late. When I got up L told me that she had been up in the night. I said she should have woke me. Wrong thing to say, as she took it that I meant to wake me for sex, which I actually didn't. I got a nice text as I drove to work.
    L. I love you honey
    You have to stay locked for now, I will be thinking about you and how you are there only for me.
    Nice! So I used the opportunity to clarify.

J. I love you too. Thank you for keeping me. I meant that I want to help you back to sleep with a cuddle not sex. I feel bad (not really bad) when I know you've been up and I haven't noticed. Xxx

J. In fact 2 days is too soon for an old man like me. Lol. Though not too soon for me to need access to the key restricted first thing in the morning. The temptation is too much, and male morning physiology makes me want to cheat. I didn't climax, but I did play with myself this morning, even though I kinda didn't want to. First time I've admitted my failings to her. I haven't cum without permission, but there has been a few close calls over the last 2 months. Not that she'd probably want to know.

J. You didn't have to touch/play with me this morning, not that I would have complained. Lol
    A simple"No you aren't coming out, or I'm taking the key down with me" would be nice. I'm not thinking with my brain first thing in the morning.

I would like to ask for a bit of edging later, but I think I should keep keeping my mouth as locked and shut up as my cock. Right,back to work.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice