Is it cheating?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Doug Scibor, Nov 17, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. Doug Scibor

Doug Scibor Long term member

Technical
    Atlanta, GA USA
    Local Time:
    2:41 AM
    I know all of this is relative and depends on the rules you and your mate have set out for chastity but what are your thoughts about this scenario:

My wife and KH keeps me locked and after years of my hinting now is merciless about feeling obligated to let me out for orgasm. An example for your consideration is this last weekend where she requested a foot rub and then permitted me to put my head between her legs to satisfy her. She never offered to unlock me, she made it plain the fun was over when she had enjoyed her fill of orgasms. I got a gentle pat on the head and praise for a talented tongue I received some brief nipple stimulation as she fell asleep on my shoulder. She's my dream girl.

Two days later, I have the house to myself and a break in the business calls. Bored and horny isn't a great combo for me so I grab a prostate massager try to relax into the sensations it produces. It makes me breathe hard and I can produce a mix of prostate and anal spasms but no relief from being horny. Actually, it makes things worse for me because now I can feel my prostate pulsing because it was recently stimulated.

I plan to point out my behavior to her but should I do so with a guilty conscience? If anything, this just makes me want her more.

2. Peaches

Peaches "kinky guy"

Business owner
    South Carolina
    Local Time:
    As they say. If you have to ask if it's cheating....it probably is.

3. Sipriotes

Sipriotes Slave to Artemistress

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Your KH is under no obligation to unlock you or permit you release -- I would assume that includes (attempted) anal or prostate orgasms.

Confess your sins, and pray that Her mercy is greater than your error.

Headtrip likes this.
  4. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    For me this wouldn't be very acceptable, but I have never asked... I just assume it would be.

5. mcfeely

mcfeely Long term member

Medic
    Local Time:
    Sounds like you have gone too far if you have to ask a forum if it is ok to provide for your self something you wife is unwilling to provide.

6. Guest 3729

Guest 3729 Long term member

Local Time:
    12:41 AM
    Good topic lol, I would say that if it’s not something that you’re telling her about or not something she specifically has told you is okay I think it would be considered cheating. Funny enough my mistress and I were having a conversation about this because she knows I like anal play. She’s caught me a couple of times with various toys and revels in giving me a hard time about it. We were on a getaway in the beginning of October and sitting in jacuzzi tub in our room when she started pressing me about fantasies and things I haven’t admitted to her. She pretty much knows all of it but one thing that came up was that she thought I became more interested in anal stimulation because of chastity thinking I was just “so so” about it before. When I told her it’s something I’ve always enjoyed she surprisingly was more accepting about that particular kink of mine. She got so excited about it she blurted that she wants to buy me a fist dildo for Xmas. I wonder if that means that she’s okay with personal play as long as I’m locked or is it going to be something I have to ask her permission for. So I’ll have to chat with her more on that to get a final answer.

7. Xileh

Xileh Happily Serving

Local Time:
    11:41 PM
    I’m not sure we can help you more than offer opinions. The only one that can give you a definitive answer is your wife. If your gut tells you she would not approve, then you probably have your answer. I hope you resolve it in the way you wish for.

8. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    7:41 AM
    From my point of view, it’s not. I’m permitted anal stimulation whenever I want, it’s my cockless that is off limits. Maybe talk with her and get her thoughts on it for future reference.

9. Burn_e

Burn_e Long term member

Local Time:
    8:41 AM
    Our rule is, if I lock myself or I am having the key, I can do what I want. If she is holding the key I am not allowed.

10. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    if it's something you're doing that hasn't been agreed between you that you can, then it's wrong.

11. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    please it no good asking us. You has to ask Her.

12. zebra

zebra Member

USA- California
    Local Time:
    11:41 PM
    Yeah It is cheating - the point her control and her rewards - unless she says go take of yourself - suck it up and obey her

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice