A comfotable cage for Mr. Snuffleupagus

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by Sparky Jo, Nov 18, 2020.

1. Sparky Jo

Sparky Jo Active member

Uk
    Local Time:
    6:53 PM
    I am currently using a vice mini and for the most part it's fine.
    But I am an extreme grower (1" to 8") and also uncut so i have found that by using the largest base ring (for comfort) and the smallest spacer with the small anti pullout I seem to have found a good combo although I do want to try the xs anti pullout as when at its smallest the cock head slips past the anti pullout and i have to push it back into place. But my problem is all the foreskin that hangs out of the opening.
    It can sometimes chafe or pull on my underwear but whats worse is sometimes when i sit down to pee the excess skin has somehow folded in such a way as to stop the flow and i find i'm creating my own painful water balloon that is difficult to release as the fold in the skin is inside the cage where i can't get too and of course when i do manage to free it pee goes everywhere.
    I knew that I would have to sit like a girl to pee but I didn't realize that I would need to Dab myself Too,so as to not leave a rapidly spreading dark spot in the front of my grey trousers.

2. Guest 6019

Guest 6019 Long term member

Local Time:
    I have a holy trainer V4 small. I fold a sheet of toilet paper into a long thin flat thing then push some of it in the end hole, so there is a tail. It prevents chafing and helps keep my foreskin in place. I remove the tissue, pull it through to pee and then pull the cage forward to make it go back in. Then replace the tissue. Keeps precum and any drips at bay. Keeps it cleaner as well.

3. Sparky Jo

Sparky Jo Active member

Uk
    Local Time:
    thanks
    how does it stop the chafing?

4. CBrassLocked

CBrassLocked Member

Cap Team Associate
    U.S.A, Tennessee
    Local Time:
    2:53 PM
    I'm using a Vice plus, if I use the Xl ring and "A" spacer im fine for the most part but if I go with the "B" spacer my testicles will slip thru especially when it gets cold or I have to pee really bad. Right now I'm using the large ring and "C" spacer and I use shea palmer lotion and apply 2 or 3 times.

5. Sipriotes

Sipriotes Slave to Artemistress

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:53 PM
    I have basically the same dimensions and problems as you @Sparky Jo

I found that cages with slit openings were unwearable (Holy Trainer, Birdlocked, CB) due to the foreskin protrusion issue.

Right now I'm in a chinese steel cage that has a semi jailbird-style head. I did the recommended mod of closing the gap between the front bars with vice grips, and it's helped somewhat but not eliminated the push-thru problem. I sometimes have to pull back the device to get it to go back in. I've also found that using a Q-tip after I pee to tuck the foreskin in helps to keep it from popping back through, at least for a while.

To permanently solve the issue I am going to try this cage from Badassworkroom. It has a bunch of extra bars at the front, so hopefully it keeps my foreskin where it belongs. I will report back with a review once it arrives. Red Chili is the only other custom manufacturer that has this option.

The pee-balloon issue I solve by pulling the cage forward a bit before going. It seems to unstick my foreskin and let everything flow. Then I kind of wiggle it back and forth and/or use a q-tip to push out any leftovers before dabbing with some TP.

6. ResponsiblePirate

Trades.
    United States, Midwest Region.
    Local Time:
    1:53 PM
    I purchased a cage three months ago from badassworkroom, and I must say it is a great cage. It is very similar to the one you posted, and I opted for the security screw locking system. The customer service was really top notch, and I actually asked if I could change the cage length a few days before shipping and it was not a problem. The welds are good and it is a very comfortable cage overall. The owner or main fabricator answered every question quickly and was very helpful. I own a lot of metal custom cages and if anyone cannot afford a higher end cage, or are looking to get a quicker turnaround and can’t wait longer for a cage, I would highly recommend this seller. I just wanted to throw my experience with this particular cage in this post to possibly help anyone who stumbled across this on Etsy.

Sipriotes likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice