Being a better Chastity Slave For Her!

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by SlaveOfMrsChastityXO, Nov 25, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. SlaveOfMrsChastityXO

Local Time:
    7:17 AM
    I am the slave of a verified female on here with the username MrsChastityXO.

I become her boyfriend in 2006 at aged 20, her slave in 2013 at aged 27 (after being locked in chastity), her husband/slave at aged 28. She has made it very clear that she wants to keep me as a chastity slave for life and can effectively do so through a mix of chastity, financial control and blackmail. All of which I am happy and accepting of

Despite all of this, I am sometimes disobedient. When I am feeling tired or frustrated, on occasion I answer back or protest. I feel that when I am stressed, I can have trouble suppressing my alpha side. She has stated on multiple occasions she only wants my submissive side now. The obvious answer to improve is for me to demonstrate more self-control when I am feeling agitated, but that is easier said than done, especially in the heat of the moment. Regardless of the situation, I never ever win an argument and always end up grovelling at her feet. She never backs down and always gets me to do exactly what she wants. I would just like to do it quicker for her!

I live as her 24/7 slave but would like to make her life sweeter, so if anyone has tips with regards to suppressing this side of me, I would welcome your thoughts from Dommes and Subs alike. Super Long lock ups do not tend to make that drastic a difference and it is common for her to not let me cum for 3 months at a time.

Does anyone else find themselves getting snippy sometimes or have a slave who can be snippy? How can I improve!

Ulex_, locked17 and LukeVallentine like this.
  2. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    2:17 AM
    Have her lead by example, it is the quality of a good leader. Follow her lead.

Isopropylforyou likes this.
  3. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    I can certainly understand the difficulties you face in such a unique but desirable marriage. I would think it would be next to impossible not to have occasional lapses, even for the best of submissives. I find i vary in the intensity and desire to submit, even with constant feedback, so perhaps you are experiencing that cycle too which makes you more vulnerable to snap replies or outbursts. When i do find myself veering away from how i want to act, i just try to remind myself how much i love submitting to my owner and how lucky i am. It may not always work, but some quick reflection may help.

4. LukeVallentine

LukeVallentine Long term member

EU
    Local Time:
    9:17 AM
    She should restrain and punish you more often - it'll help.

5. Guest 8927

Guest 8927 Long term member

Local Time:
    12:17 AM
    First, kudos to both of you for enjoying such a lengthy and obviously happy relationship and journey together. I am sure it's not all butterflies and rainbows, or easy by any stretch, but the commitment level is at an extremely high level in a world of submissives who are not sure where the level of their submission is, and are always trying to take it higher, and do so using a dominant figure to help push us.

I think we all have lapses where invariably we revert to the masc and dominant minded person the world shaped us into in our formative years. When I get mad/upset/pushed the wrong way, I start ripping everything off and using our safe word. I hate that I do, and want to stay in the moment but alas, I'm human.

In these moments it's hard for a dominant to employ more dominance, although it's exactly what's needed. It's a two way street, because obviously if we could just be more submissive, we would be. I try to handle it on a case by case basis, and knowing that I absolutely will be right back to wanting to submit in the short term, try to fall back, remind myself I do this for fun and sexual pleasure, and move past it.

I think, although could be wrong, most Dommes prefer our sub selves to our Alpha one, and I would say it's part of the process, given their need to control and maintain.

Good luck. Being a submissive is easy while submitting to that which we like. It's not when it isn't, becomes boring, you feel neglected, or are not able to play it out to your tastes when you want to. I go through this too, and seem to have levels to it that are hard to simply do on command at times.

6. SlaveOfMrsChastityXO

Local Time:
    Reassuring to know I am not the only sub who struggles to behave sub like sometimes :)

locked17, Eric Ny and Guest 8927 like this.
  7. sissydavenport

sissydavenport Locked sissy sub / spouse of Mistress Davenport

Musician / other media stuff
    East Central Illinois
    Local Time:
    1:17 AM
    I am becoming a fan of all posts @Pretty Monnica as you also write from a lived perspective!

After everyone of these moments, W/we always stop and figure out what the actual problem was that caused me to get surly. I can say that 99.999% of the time, the root of the problem is not my Governess. In the same way if She snaps at me, I'm likely not at the root of it. Reflecting on what the core issue that causes the vanilla surliness is key, because once you figure it out, you can deal with it much faster. We're actually much better problem solvers as submissives, because "alpha" and "masculine" are just codes for unfeeling bowling balls, and I certainly am not at my best when I act that way.

Guest 8927 likes this.
  8. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    i could not agree more! And just do as you are commanded!

Eric Ny likes this.
  9. Eric Ny

Eric Ny Active member

Submissive Sybaritic
    Northern Europe
    Local Time:
    8:17 AM
    I do share the behavior and came to the conclusion it is very normal. As submisse and in love with my Mistress I am, I do exist as individual and don’t define myself online by my role, as much as I am always sexually controlled. And it is my duty to develop myself and exist by myself to offer an interesting counterpart to my D, and not turn into a doormat!

Chastislavemale likes this.
  10. MissCarly

MissCarly Carly

Retired
    Local Time:
    I have learned over 24 yrs of marriage that my natural proclivity for sarcasm and knee jerk reaction against being told what to do are counterproductive and cause unnecessary tension between us. I have no special hints on how to be more submissive except that I try be aware of any actions I take that justifiably annoy Mistress and to catch myself and promptly apologise for doing/saying them. Mistress appreciates seeing that I am trying to improve myself and regret any distress that I cause her.

Jail Bird likes this.
  11. Chase See

Chase See Active member

Hong Kong
    Local Time:
    2:17 PM
    @SlaveOfMrsChastityXO hi mate. Thanks so much for sharing. May I ask, when you started chastity early on, were you more in a relationship where you were the dominant partner? I’ve only started this for a couple of months with my gf now and I’ve always been more of the dominant person in the relationship and finding it harder and harder to submit. Sometimes it even scares me how much she is starting to enjoy it.

also I wanted to ask, I’m sure there’s time when both of you are physically apart. How’s the arrangement like then? My normal arrangement now is to be locked for 3 days a week with no unlocks. But she will be going away for a month or so over Christmas and she intends to keep me locked for the entire time without release unless absolutely necessary. Kinda scares me but I’m not sure what to propose to her as an alternative

12. lockmeup4life

lockmeup4life Long term member

Cali
    Local Time:
    11:17 PM
    Why don’t you surgically remove your balls? That’ll show your devotion and keep you submissive forever....

LukeVallentine likes this.
  13. LukeVallentine

LukeVallentine Long term member

EU
    Local Time:
    9:17 AM
    Great in theory, huge health problems IRL.

14. MissCarly

MissCarly Carly

Retired
    Local Time:
    We had always been a fairly even partnership, without either taking a strong lead unless required by a situation or personal proficiency. She has taken the lead with enthusiasm and creativity. We are both satisfied with our relationship.

15. locked17

locked17 Locked17

Dallas Texas
    Local Time:
    1:17 AM
    Maybe swift punishment. I get soap in mouth or paddle for my bad choice of words.

16. SlaveOfMrsChastityXO

Local Time:
    Happened by chance really, was not planned out or anything. We were going to a sex shop and wanted to try something new, so opted for a Chastity device - that was literally it. I am not going to lie even with the device on I struggle to submit sometimes, especially when I am stressed out by work or other outside forces. I always ultimately back down though.

We are not really physically apart ever anymore as for the last two years I have worked from home. Longest I have been without any sort of release is 4 or 5 months.

Chase See likes this.
  17. seasoned

seasoned Long term member

retired
    Provence
    Local Time:

It's been a while since you started this thread. I'm wondering if you managed to improve your behaviour and become less snippy, as you call it.

18. SlaveOfMrsChastityXO

Local Time:
    While I admit I am still not perfect. She began reading the works of Ingrid Bellamere and decided to make my chastity, permanent to mean permanent with sanctions if I am not doing a good enough job. I seem to have improved a lot from this and I try harder every day.

I have had to work twice as hard recently as we run our own business and we are going away for a few weeks. I have needed to spend time getting us ahead. But we have a new employee who will be fulfilling half of my business duties when we return, so i will be able to dedicate twice as much time to her as I did before. So I am not perfect, but I have improved a lot...or she has improved a lot, depends how you look at it.

Thank you for your curiosity.

19. seasoned

seasoned Long term member

retired
    Provence
    Local Time:
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice