No pain No gain

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by BR_Saiph, Nov 24, 2020.

1. BR_Saiph

BR_Saiph Self-published author

Canada
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:42 AM
    At the end of Loctober @MrsBR_Saiph kindly unlocked me for a reward. It was dark, late at night and we'd both been anticipating the big moment.
    Lots of build up, the cage comes flying off, and she lovingly wipes me down with a warm wet cloth. Well that cloth felt damn good and as the boys responded so did the Mrs with some extremely energetic cleaning!
    I remember in the moment thinking 'holy crap, ooh boy, that's a good grip there!' but it quickly passed.
    A good time was had by all but the next morning I realized I had a razor thin bright red line around the underside of my head as well as in places at the base of my shaft.
    As if the skin had become soft and fragile in its cozy cage.
    In comparison to before Loctober where I was let out for some sort of play every week or so, the boys stayed tough.
    So last night I was unlocked for some PIV (no big O) . Remembering the other week I washed myself suuuuper carefully and still created a very tiny abrasion at the base. Barely there but it wasn't there when I started.
    So after our play I observed the base was unchanged but again I now had a milder/fainter but visible bright red ring encircling the underside of the head, as if the circumference of the skin was pulling and tearing (sounds way more extreme than it was because it hadn't actually torn, just more of a stress line).
    So after Loctober I had tiny drops of blood around the bright red ring encircling the head and at the base, last night only a minute infinitesimal can't even call it a drop at that abrasion at the base.

Does anyone else experience extremely weak skin after extensive lockdown?
    I'm not worried as now we know to be gentle with the poor guy at first but I am curious.
    Nothing's free, so while we always will play safe, if the boys have to learn to suck it up a bit I'm good with that, cuz who doesn't look forward to unlock time!

King Hippo and Dr MBogo like this.
  2. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:42 AM
    I have noticed after long lock ups that yes indeed the skin is more delicate. Sensitivity is also through the roof. Which sounds great, but it also means sensitive to everything...and I find that getting hard can be painful, plus sensory overload and even sex or friction can be painful.

Most of my cage related issues have come from either the underside of penis where it touches the cage, top portion of sack where cage rests, or under sack where the ring tends to bunch up skin when trying to get hard. In all these situations it is basically friction burns, on skin so tight, thin, and sensitive, that injury occurs.

My cage fits extremely well now, and even months in it I don’t have issues, but it requires diligent cleaning and lube daily.

corsac, Rectrix and BR_Saiph like this.
  3. Dr MBogo

Dr MBogo You heard the lady! In you go.....

Local Time:
    I haven't really noticed that, but I am VERY careful when the cage comes off, which is about once a week for cleaning and inspection. Maybe I'm just lucky. Obviously, everybody's experience is a little different.

BR_Saiph likes this.
  4. BR_Saiph

Canada
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I've noticed too sometimes it's a bit uncomfortable to get hard after I've been locked a couple weeks but figured it was just my two heads sorting themselves out!
    I am very conscientious with the cleaning so I guess it's just a matter of being aware and handling things accordingly.

5. Guest 3729

Guest 3729 Long term member

Local Time:
    12:42 AM
    After 2-3 weeks I also run into this issue. Never so much that it actually bleeds but it’s definitely red and more sensitive after some play. I think my skin tends to dry out a bit during my lock ups too exacerbating the issue. I’ve heard of people applying lotions and things like that to themselves when caged but I’ve never gone that far. I think if my lockup’s were constantly over those 2-3 weeks periods i might start putting something on it but like you I’m usually out weekly or just about at the 2 week mark.

BR_Saiph likes this.
  6. Silly Wommers

Silly Wommers Member

Local Time:
    8:42 AM
    Last week i got unlocked after i guess a month without a release. We had PIV with the basering left in place. Afterwards it looked like my dicklet went true some torment although it was rather enjoyable. Red tripes of ripped skin and i kept a bit swollen i think from the basering giving me mild endema. The endema went away after a few hours and the redmarks after a few days... i guess it wont be long before my Miss will lock me back up.

BR_Saiph likes this.
  7. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    Interesting observations. I've not had those exact issues but it does seem the longer i'm locked the more sensitive it all becomes. To touch, getting erect, and being washed. I also find that wearing the cage longer makes me more susceptible to odd rubs or even a small cut/scratch. Complicating the whole issue is my age which does make skin overall thinner and prone to abrasions. Just have to be observant and take appropriate care of it. Even if not being used, it still needs attention, :)

BR_Saiph likes this.
  8. BR_Saiph

Canada
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    For all the fun the Mrs and I have here, this post brings me back to the first and foremost reason I joined this site. I had a serious and legitimate question and it was answered by a community of individuals that are living a reality whose theme we all share in some form or another. Thank you for all the great responses! (And I feel so much better knowing my sensitivity is not unique!)

Rodeo cowboy likes this.
  9. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    7:42 AM
    my one dose go tender but i not had any cuts or lumps or thigys like that. If i did and Mistress seed it She wud not make me put it on.

Charles3451 and BR_Saiph like this.
  10. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    7:42 AM
    I would expect it to be more tender, but I've never heard of this before. I'd keep an eye on it. Good luck

BR_Saiph likes this.
  11. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    11:42 PM
    Yes, after a long lock up, the skin becomes fragile. In its own way, it deters playing.

BR_Saiph likes this.
  12. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    11:42 PM
    I answered the wrong thread.

13. billzboats

billzboats 63rd birthday

Groundskeeper
    US
    Local Time:
    I understand!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice