Information for my wife - what are your chores?

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Jehanh, Nov 22, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. Sparky Jo

Sparky Jo Active member

Uk
    Local Time:
    12:51 AM
    My list is small.
    Do the pots, (All the days washing up is to be completed by midnight)
    Do the hoovering, (I just got a new hoover, yay!)
    Look after the finances (make sure her bank is never overdrawn)
    Take care of her personal needs (massage, foot rub, fetching drinks, orgasms etc)
    this list is not totally inclusive as I do what i'm asked, when i'm asked. (carry bags, take the bins out etc.)
    I work full time to support her and my family and mine is the only income so I get off light.

borbulls1961 and taped2 like this.
  2. Jehanh

Jehanh Member

Local Time:
    7:51 PM
    I want to thank you all for your posts. I appreciate the time you have taken to share. I welcome more info from anyone else but wanted to make sure I thanked all of you who have posted so far.

Isopropylforyou likes this.
  3. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    I do the washing up and the vacuuming, madam deals with the other cleaning as she says a man Carnt do a proper job of it, and I do the driving and the garden.

4. SlaveOfMrsChastityXO

Local Time:
    What I am told, basically. It depends on her mood.
    I am the soul breadwinner but work from home so am always available. Sometimes I work crazy hours in the office and she calls me down to do chores as and when.

She does her fair share too, not because she cannot get me to do them all but because she feels she would lack purpose by doing nothing around the house. She rather I focus on my work a lot of the time so that I can generate more money for my business. Sometimes she does literally make me do everything though, it all depends on how evil she feels that day lol

5. SlaveOfMrsChastityXO

Local Time:
    My wife is the same, some jobs she will not even let me attempt to do as wants them done in very particular ways.

I only drive if she wants to sleep, as she is enough of a natural control freak to feel more comfortable behind the wheel herself. Interesting how different people tick.

borbulls1961 likes this.
  6. Cincy

Cincy Long term member

Local Time:
    I do all the normal things like dishes and laundry, but I also warm her towels while she takes a shower, I make her a ice cream sundae at noon, and I always open and close car doors for her.

7. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    i do everthing at the house cos that my job and if i dint i wud be told im not doing my job and i dont want that to happen. i do all cooking and cleaning and laundry i do garden as well and clean Mistress car and order shopping but i dont do the money. i usual as well on a Thurs go and do a flat for Mistress friend but i have not done it for a bit cos of lockdown here. i be glad when it all go back to normal like and then i can do it again.

Cyybelian hubby likes this.
  8. LockitMan

LockitMan Lifestyle service submissive/slave/sissy maid

Retired
    New York
    Local Time:
    #33 LockitMan, Dec 6, 2020
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2020

I'm not yet living with my Mistress but I've been staying with her for three days at a time every week or so and when I'm there I'm expected to do everything. Same as my last Mistress. There are no chores I dont do so theres no list to make. She is not to lift a finger! I do everything that needs doing.
    Housework is manual labor and thus is not womens work, it is mens work. Women are the rulers of this life, the thinkers, the deciders, the creators, the sustainors... not the laborers.

A clean and tidy home is a gift you give to her for marrying you and taking on the job of training you.
    Tell your wife that! : )

Artem, MRS.Lilith and Jehanh like this.
  9. Stevejames732006

Local Time:
    My wife doesn’t work and as I work full time it’s a bit more challenging. I get my daughters up for school and make their breakfast. I load and unload the dishwasher. Do all the washing up for stuff that won’t go in the dishwasher. Empty all the bins in the house . Wipe all the kitchen surfaces every night . Change all the beds in the house weekly. Then she allocates any other jobs as they come up such as mowing the lawn, sweeping leaves etc.

10. MRS.Lilith

MRS.Lilith Kitchen Mistress
    Verified Female

Local Time:
    1:51 AM
    Because I have disabilities, my husband/sub is required to do certain things I cannot do. And some things I don't like to do too. His current list of chores is the following:
    - Clean the cat litter
    - Take out the trash
    - Clean the dishes
    - Carry my bags when shopping or when necessary
    - Take over my chores when I am ill
    - Make the bed
    - Wash the clothes and bedding
    - Clean the toilets

When I am able, I clean the kitchen, all surfaces in the house, sort the washing and I cook. I also control our finances and do the financial administration, and I order the weekly groceries we get delivered.

Artem, MadameJs_boo and TheRealAdam like this.
  11. sissydavenport

sissydavenport Locked sissy sub / spouse of Mistress Davenport

Musician / other media stuff
    East Central Illinois
    Local Time:
    6:51 PM
    Ask Her what domestic duty She hates (or resents) doing the most. Then, do that chore. Start with this one and make sure you can do it consistently for a month. Only then, should you add to the list.

SheisaBitch likes this.
  12. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    That actually seems fairly democratic for FLR!

Cyybelian hubby and MRS.Lilith like this.
  13. MRS.Lilith

MRS.Lilith Kitchen Mistress
    Verified Female

Local Time:
    1:51 AM
    I love and respect my husband, aside from our FLR. And while we have a 24/7 sexual dynamic, we've opted for (semi) equality in daily life. I make the final decisions, but we always compromise and he always gets a say.

14. Cyybelian hubby

Cyybelian hubby Cybelian Wife seeker

Retired
    United Kingdom, World
    Local Time:
    Everything, shopping, cleaning, preparing, cooking, laundry, bathing, ironing, trash, floor washing. basically Your wife/Mistress should never lift a finger except to milk you and beat you when needed.

15. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    Works well doesn't it. Mrs Chaste and myself are very much partners. It's just that she is the senior one, albeit with a small s.

MRS.Lilith likes this.
  16. Red Helmet

Red Helmet New member

Wisconsin USA
    Local Time:
    My wife and I share many of the household chores, but some are exclusively mine:
    Dishes
    Shower/Tub
    Toilets
    Floors (Vacuum, mop)
    Windows
    Anything outside (Grass cutting, snow removal, yard work)

17. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    My chores?
    In addition to running a business and bringing home a paycheck, I take care of the lawn, trim the bushes and trees, clean the gutters, rake the leaves, shovel snow, plow/snow blow the driveway and sidewalks, reseed and water the grass, take care of the maintenance on the cars, change light bulbs, paint the woodwork, repair broken jewelry, change the times on the various clocks and electronics, keep her laptop updated, kill spiders and large ugly bugs, fix the leaks in the drain, add electric switches and outlets, carry things up and down from the attic, change the batteries in the various little electronic things, remodel the bathroom, install kitchen counters, replace hinges and doorknobs, rearrange furniture, tear down a wall, put up a different wall, clear ice from the gutters, install security lights and cameras, clean the bathroom, load/unload the dishwasher (if I happen to be nearby), carry heavy objects in the house to wherever she needs them, move the patio furniture in and out of seasonal storage, clean the garage, wash and clean the cars, and probably a lot of other stuff.

I happen to be a rather passable cook, but I work a bit late. If Mrs Edge waited for me to come home before cooking dinner, she would be starving, and then would be awake all night digesting.

My point being that if Mrs Edge really needed me to pop in a load of laundry I'd be happy to help, and would probably even remember to put in the detergent. But never once has she climbed up onto the roof to remove branches or snow/ice, crawled under a car, sawed up dead branches, wired a room, or changed an electrical outlet.

I only mention this to raise the question: why do so many men who want an FLR automatically assume it means they need to do the laundry or washing up? Don't you have other aspects of the household that you could be doing, or rather, perhaps doing better or more often?

18. asastype

asastype Service sub to Mistress AMA

IT
    Central Iowa USA
    Local Time:
    I do all the chores in our household, other than cooking. But i wouldn't say it was "automatic", but something we grew into over time as we grew our FLR.

I had always done "my share" of household tasks but once i had read some of Ms Rika's material in Her book "Uniquely Rika" and on Her website, @MistressAMA and i started expanding my list bit by bit. That's continued over the last 15+ years to the point where we are now.

I have a spreadsheet that tracks all the tasks (curving 144 of them) and is categorized by the frequency of each task. This includes cleaning the bathrooms, vacuuming and sweeping the floors, dusting but also includes a deep-clean tasks such as washing the curtains and cleaning closets. I have a couple of tasks that i do for one of Mistress' Girlfriends who knows about our FLR.

We review the list twice a year to add (and occasionally remove) tasks or change their frequency. I'll try and get the list posted to my profile.

I identify as a service sub, so this works well for me and Mistress has learned to enjoy the extra time this gives Her. Chores and service are definitely not required or automatic for a FLR, but it works for us. I hope this helps a you find what works for you, @Jehanh.

asa

elias likes this.
  19. Petey

Petey Active member

Canada
    Local Time:
    This is pretty much exactly my arrangement as well. I do the 'manlier' things to put it in simpler terms. She is the one that does the 'homemaking' for the most part while I'm at work. My wife is an amazing selfless woman and keeps busy constantly to make our house into a clean and loving home.
    That being said, since we started chastity, and more so in the last year or so, she's used lockups to make sure the extra projects around the house get done as well. Releases are now tied to getting home renovation projects completed. I have a bad habit of starting a job, and never getting around to finishing the last bit of trim or something, so chastity ensures they get done! Also, she enjoys being able to get me to do the odd request like a back massage, or crawl out of the bed to get her a glass of water when she wants to stay warm under the sheets. A quick fondling of the cage while she makes the request gets me moving pretty easily.

Rectrix, homebody and Tom Allen like this.
  20. SubmissiveBoy

SubmissiveBoy Member

Local Time:
    I’m very new to this lifestyle and I don’t know if I’m actually considered to be in an FLR yet, maybe a very early FLR. But even then the vast majority of chores have been assigned to me. My girlfriend works at a job that provides a lot more money for the household than my job so it automatically became my responsibility to do most chores. The only things she wants to be in control of is finances (which I’m happy about because I would be rubbish at staying on top of that stuff) and sometimes she does cooking because she likes doing that.

My duties are to clean dishes (I don’t have a dishwasher unfortunately so this takes quite a while), take bins out, do the laundry, clean cat litter, do any vacuum cleaning, cleaning the bathroom (which is actually very satisfying when you get everything sparkly clean), do the cooking (when she doesn’t want to), pick up any little things from the shop that she needs and also just generally tidy the house too with dusting, picking things up, wiping surfaces and tables, etc. I’ve probably forgotten some things because it’s surprisingly difficult to remember everything you do!

We do the main food shopping together though, we work extremely well as a team with this too. We’ve gotten very efficient at dashing around the shop now

elias likes this.
  21. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    well when you start it best to have the chores all writ down for you. I have been doing all housework for ages now so i rember it all ok but if you has to stop and do something that need doing and leave cleaning then you mark on calander where you left off and then when you start again you know where and then nothing gets not done proper.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice