a little about me

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Sissy Shane, Mar 25, 2010.

1. Sissy Shane

Sissy Shane Junior Member

Local Time:
    11:02 AM
    Hello all i have posted a few questions here and there and thought i should introduce myself. I am a sub male married to the love of my life who is my goddess. we lead a pretty normal life and have 2 wonderful children a girl that is 11 and a boy going on 9. a few years ago my wife and i adventured into swinging and have had some wonderful times but even at the start it was about pleasing her. We had bedroom talk for MANY years before this even happened and when it did it was magical. Anyway one thing led to another as we became more open sexually with each other and i revealed to her my deepest darkest secret finally after knowing her my entire life. I confessed i liked to wear womens lingerie to her. I wouldnt say she was shocked but she was reluctant. She did give it a shot one night by having me dress in a garter and stockings but it did NOTHING for her. I then just kinda dropped it and we continued with our lives and swinging every now and again.
    Well one night we were with another married couple we have been with numerous times and she was getting pounded quite well. When he came in her she all of a sudden pushed me on my back and straddled my face and made me clean his cum from her right in front of them. That opened the door to us being here lol
    sSince then she has told me my cock is just too small for her. ( and it is)im not large at all. I then suggested getting a chastity device and we settled on the cb6000s. At first i know she did it to humor me however over the past 3 months she has become VERY strict about me wearing it. She has since done a 180 about the dressing as well as she know makes me wear panties all the time now and has dressed me on several nights. She sent me to get a wig and has done my makeup a few times when we are home alone. we are currently looking for a friend with benifits for her but as many know that is easier said than done as she will not sleep with just anyone. We wld like to find her a man that can service her once a week or so to satisfy her needs. I am locked up most of the time now and she refers to me as her sissy bitch. (we are shopping for a sissy maid outfit) We are not hard core as she still loves for me to make love to her but most of the time its just me pleasing her. We are very much in love but she is very much in charge. On my days off i am sent a list every morning that must be completed when she gets home and i LOVE doing it for her. Anyway just wanted to say hi and thanks for all the help on our journy so far

2. rrjones

rrjones Property of Desiree

Local Time:
    9:02 AM
    Ok, I am curious how do you work this lifestyle around young children. My wife/KH and I have 2 kids as well (12 and 5) and not sure how to work around the kids. Neither mommy or daddy want to have to answer the questions that would arise if we did this out in the open, but it limits what we can and can't do in the open. I am interested in how you and your goddess have figuired this problem out.

[​IMG]

3. Sissy Shane

Sissy Shane Junior Member

Local Time:
    11:02 AM
    Well what part do ya wanna know about?? My goddess and i have always had a very loving relationship and have always showed affection around the kids. As far as the lifestyle we live i have always helped around the house. I love to cook so me fixing dinner is nothing strange. Housework i have also always helped with just now i do all of it so again nothing strange to the kids there. Goddess always sends me a text in the morning with my to do list and i try my best to finish it before she gets home at 530. she never refers to me as her sissy bitch around the kids however i do call her goddess but again we are very loving so its not strange to our kids. We NEVER have anyone else over if the kids are in the house so our play time is limited to when they are with the grandparents. Actually my only concern is one of them will feel my cb6000s cuddling with me or hugging me but that has not happened and when it does i will just tell them i have a boo boo and the doctor but me in it to help me. Goddess is a nurse so that helps with that story LOL. We are very normal to the eye but i am 100% devoted to her. Really the only thing different for us now is i am only allowed to cum when she wishes as i have no clue where the key is. I was use to masterbating daily so this is a big change for me however i am more focused on her now that i am locked and more focused on helping around the house. We have no timetable for my release, may only be locked a few days i may go a few months i never know. Anyway hope that helps answer your question.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice