Information for my wife - what are your chores?

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Jehanh, Nov 22, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. Jehanh

Jehanh Member

Local Time:
    8:26 AM
    My wife enjoys that I do many of the household chores. She would like to experiment with me doing more and making that a critical part of my services. She asked if doing chores was common for the men on this site. I assured it was. But then she wanted to know what were the most common chores and how many do men here do. Would you share your household chore responsibilities and routines?
    Thanks

MadameJs_boo and Flick like this.
  2. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    First responsibility is food. Shop for groceries, cook meals and clean up after. Bring home takeout, if that is option. Take care of pets. Maintain yard. Do laundry. Keep kitchen clean. Vacuum and sweep. Clean bathrooms. Dust shelves. Wash interior of windows. Pickup rooms and keep everything orderly. Some tasks are daily, some weekly or monthly depending on season and task. Get help on some, from daughters. But shouldn't look to others in household to do a chore. if it needs doing, go ahead and do it.

Calibob, locked17 and Flick like this.
  3. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    Grocery shopping. Do all laundry incldg folding. Vacuum. Clean bathrooms. Change bed. Do dishes. Pay all bills, handle all finances.

Calibob and Locked4Her215 like this.
  4. elias

elias 7/7 on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale

Local Time:
    1:26 PM
    Grocery shopping, prepare all meals, doing laundry, take care of animals, dishwasher (btw. everything that has to do with kitchen...), take care of financials. During the evening: make her comfortable, rub her feet or give her a relaxing massage.....We did not explicitly define all these tasks / chorus, but it became a natural way of supporting her so that my Love can concentrate fully on making her ambitions and goals of life becoming truth.

Calibob and Flick like this.
  5. Suzyspanties

Suzyspanties Member

Local Time:
    7:26 AM
    She handles all the bills and finances. I do all the chores inside and outside.

MRS.Lilith, Flick and MissyB like this.
  6. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    Finances are one area I wish my wife took control over. I keep a budget, sort of, to help run the household. But it would be more effective, if she did that, doling out a minimal allowance for household and grocery purchases. Beyond that, i would have to seek her permission. That might affect my wardrobe and shoe shopping, but would feel like proper setup.

Suzyspanties likes this.
  7. Peaches

Peaches "kinky guy"

Business owner
    South Carolina
    Local Time:
    Having three kids household chores are non stop. She stays with the kids and homeschools.

We haven't laid out specific chores to me. But I mostly take care of the dishes, laundry and vacuum the house. She cooks most meals and goes shopping. Our weekly game is to do loads of laundry and let them pile up. Then on a weekend night I get bratty about folding laundry and she punishes me and makes me fold it all alone in our bedroom. In my maid uniform, plugged, clamped, gagged.

I take care of any extra trips that are needed since I commute to work. Many of the chores are delegated to the kids. Let's be honest they are the reason the house is a mess. Lol

I take care of the finances. My personal service to her includes making sure her water cup is always fresh and cold. Making her wine in the evening. Making sure her vitamins are ready at night. I make her breakfast every morning. And basically anything she ask of me I'm expected to do.

Calibob likes this.
  8. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    Just try to be helpful and if you see something that needs to be done, then do it. My wife likes to do some things as well, so I am not going to stop her. My point is, you shouldn't really need a list of things to do unless the task is VERY new to you and you need a reminder.

If you see something that needs to be done, then do it.

Most people HATE micro managing or being micro managed.

9. Jehanh

Jehanh Member

Local Time:
    It is less about having a list and more, at least right now, my wife seeing examples of others who have similar relationships to help ease her quilt in letting/having me do more. She likes what I do but worries it is unfair. She wants to learn more about how others manage this I think to help know the men are happy.

10. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    i understand both why she enjoys having you do chores but also feels guilty about it. doing things that seem out of the ordinary can be stressful, even if you enjoy the outcomes. sounds like she would benefit from being on this site so she could see for herself the wide range of how men in chastity obey and embrace their new role. that way she could question other husbands about their relationship with their spouses, and even interact with other women in the same position as she. having better access to information and increased communication should help her feel better and shape her new relationship with you in a way that works for you both. good luck and enjoy.

11. Jehanh

Jehanh Member

Local Time:
    That is a good idea. I had suggested that and she declined. I think having me ask is a middle ground and maybe a good response will encourage her in various ways.

Thanks to you and all who are posting.

12. Peaches

Peaches "kinky guy"

Business owner
    South Carolina
    Local Time:
    My wife in the beginning felt a bit guilty. But after some reading and research and understanding my kink and how she could use it to her advantage and that I actually enjoyed it the guilt has faded dramatically.

13. Guest 6019

Guest 6019 Long term member

Local Time:
    12:26 PM
    Just trying to do more

14. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    My wife has a similar opinion about about of things being "unfair" or "mean". For example, the first night my wife was pleasuring me with no intention of giving me an orgasm she was asking me questions about how I was feeling and at one point I said "This is going to really suck when you are done".

She said she felt bad about doing that to me, but I told her even though it was awful being left unsatisfied I love the feeling being exponentially greater of wanting her afterwards & that feels lasted A LOT longer then an orgasm would have.

My point... my wife doesn't always want to do something or make me do something because she feels bad about it, which isn't the goal of what we are doing... she only does it when she knows the event will amuse her.

So as far as chores go, if she feels something is unfair to ask... she can focus on things that amuse her or make her feel good... like you rubbing her back, making the bed everyday, making the coffee in the morning for her... I dunno what she really likes, but I know she does. She just needs to be honest with herself & it will come over time. This is a big change in a relationship, especially when it comes to the power dynamics of the family. It's gonna take awhile.

15. Guest 0837

Guest 0837 Long term member

Local Time:
    5:56 PM
    Most of the house chores are done by her only, cause She's housewife. Only Laundry comes in my part. Just have to put regular cloths in machine and have to wash undergarments by hands. Also I help her in little things sometimes when she needs.

Isopropylforyou likes this.
  16. Jeffroid

Jeffroid Active member

USA Ky
    Local Time:
    I've always done a fair amount of chores anyway since my wife works longer hours than I do. One extra chore I've recently started doing is her laundry. For some reason for years I did my own laundry and shunned doing hers since she wants it done to her specs. It's also fun to handle the garments that get to touch every day when I can't lol. She's also appreciative of the help even when I don't "do it right". My two cents.

17. Isopropylforyou

Isopropylforyou Long term member

Seeker of Truth and Knowledge.
    Texas
    Local Time:
    Let's see:
    -I take care of all the dishes. Not because she wants me to but because I cannot stand how she loads and runs the dishwasher. Seriously, I can fit in 10 more dishes and 5 more cups. It's all how you arrange it.
    -Ensure the Kitchen is clean at night.
    -I do all the vacuuming and mopping. Again because I do not like how she cleans it.
    -Wash the carpets when they need it.
    -Most of the cooking
    -A majority of the cleaning.
    -Maintain the Cars
    -Wash and Iron her work clothes and make sure that one outfit is ready for the next day.
    -All of the Yard work. I love to Garden and landscape.
    -I am in charge of all things related to Coffee. We take Coffee very seriously in my house. Very. Seriously. (Tips and advice available upon request)
    -Ensure my child's items, water bottles and containers and are ready for the next day.
    -Making the Bed.
    -Cleaning the entire bathroom 2x a week.

I think that's about it.

Iso.

Calibob likes this.
  18. LockedPom

LockedPom Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    10:26 PM
    Whether in chastity or not, guys should be doing their fair share of chores and housework. It's just part of a healthy relationship.

Stevejames732006, Ron33 and Sipriotes like this.
  19. zebra

zebra Member

USA- California
    Local Time:
    5:26 AM
    I do whatever helps her -

Cyybelian hubby and Ron33 like this.
  20. Guest 8927

Guest 8927 Long term member

Local Time:
    6:26 AM
    It can be a very hard thing for a female with a dominant instinct to give up everything. My partner, who likes the title Goddess for herself, is a domestic Goddess to use the term, for absolute certain. She is amazing and high functioning as such, so it can be hard for her to give it away. Couple it with the fact that in and around july she was badly injured, needed surgery, and was unable to get around very well, and in immense pain all of the time.

The sissy maid instinct and fantasies I have kicked in, and began doing almost all of the chores in our household, and within a month, while it was tidy, it still wasnt as she keeps it. In one day, as she got better and healed enough, that she returned it to the type of condition she feels comfortable in. It made my two months of every day servitude look very pale in comparison.

I have come to learn that there are certain things she simply cant give away, and in some occasions, (like after a hard days work in a very physically demanding job) simply wont. She's meticulous not heartless.

So, I try to encourage her to as part of being in charge, to give away things she feels I can do an adequate job of, or are not of a high level importance to her, and that's worked well. Its win win because it takes it off of her list at any time that contains 400 things and can overwhelm her trying to find the time and energy.

I guess my point is that, yes, a lot of us want to be fully commanded to do everything but cant forget that she has to be comfortable letting everything go, (most women are not ever going to get there) and ok with the fact that it likely cannot be to her level even if she does.

Start small, let her teach you, and do whatever she is comfortable having you do very well. Don't let your own ideas, turn ons and fetishes turn it into a joke, or it just puts her even more on guard. Try to think of it more as your assistance than your taking over, and she will help you go down the right path for your fun in doing it as a result.

Just my way of looking at it. ;)

21. Xileh

Xileh Happily Serving

Local Time:
    5:26 AM
    Well, to recap this week;
    • Cleaned and vacuumed the house
    • Cleaned all bathrooms
    • Mopped floors and cleaned all grout
    • Completed and folded all laundry
    • Changed the bed
    • Laundered the bath towels
    • We share shopping
    • We share cooking. I smoked a tri-tip this weekend
    • I made a happy hour snack and selected a wine each night
    • I let her win all games
    • I clean the kitchen three times a day
    • Completed a lot of yard work
    • Detailed her car
    • Located parts to repair the clothes washer
    • Gave her a professional level massage
    • Gave her a pedicure with polish while she watched football
    • Did Christmas shopping for our kids
    • Built some parts for my motorcycle
    No rest for the chaste.

22. lovetohearno

lovetohearno Active member

Accountant
    Northwest Indiana
    Local Time:
    I don’t have a set list of chores. Depends on what needs to be done and who’s available based on work schedules. I’m trying to do more and more each day and she notices and appreciates the help. The funny thing is...sometimes I get aroused taking out the trash or folding laundry. Go figure!!!!

Jeffroid likes this.
  23. Jeffroid

Jeffroid Active member

USA Ky
    Local Time:
    I'm not sure they'll ever fully understand how some men can sexualize doing chores when in that framework but after a while they appreciate the extra help after they've figured it out a little on their own

lovetohearno likes this.
  24. Guest 3042

Guest 3042 Active member

Local Time:
    1:26 PM
    Doing my chores in a small dress is like heaven for me. My wife can have sight of my cage and plugd butt.

I do the most work at home and have done so my whole life, do it in a dress or even naked just makes it more fun. And if I miss or forget I will be punished, often with a spanking and/or something els.

I also take care of the cars, shoping is something we do together.

Finance is hers, I just have do bring money home.

25. Thomas Gangman

Thomas Gangman Long term member

IT Consultant
    Northern New Jersey USA
    Local Time:
    We normally split chores and as they are need to be done, not a set division of responsibilities. I will clean the shower and toilet for example while she does the mirrors and the countertops. I vacuums and she dusts, she cooks and I do the dishes. I generally do the yard work, that’s my therapy, especially snow blowing and shoveling the driveway and walkways. She jokes she is a snow widow, I can stay outside during snows all days.

the only thing she is adamant about is when I clean and check the pool during the summer. Our yard is extremely private and I must be naked so my cage is shown. She jokes she likes to see the sparkle of the metal when the sun bounces off it. Also during the winter, any use of the hot tub must be cage visible.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice