Chinese knock off of Fancy Steel Sissy Belt. Better than original

Discussion in 'Full Belts' started by SissyMaid4U, Apr 10, 2019.

1. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    9:49 PM
    i dont think that wud go in me cos it is very very long and i am not.

Charles3451 and MissyB like this.
  2. HappilyChained

Local Time:
    Hi all, I have this belt, I find the issue is between the shield and the locking post, its too long, if it cold be shortened it would be a perfect belt.

Charles3451 likes this.
  3. lockedaway9

lockedaway9 Member

Local Time:
    2:49 PM
    I had the same issue with mine, but I took the little cable clamp off the top of the cage and slid the post right tight, fit just right for me that way.

Charles3451 likes this.
  4. HappilyChained

Local Time:
    Im looking now, can you explain some more please?

5. lockedaway9

lockedaway9 Member

Local Time:
    It occurs to me I don't think the original belt mentioned is set up the same. I have the redesigned version mentioned part way through this thread that has a seperate cage and lock post, and there is a little butterfly clamp on the cage I removed to push everything closer together.

6. HappilyChained

Local Time:
  7. w0lver

w0lver Member

Technology
    Atlanta Ga
    Local Time:
    4:49 PM
    One of my issues with the belt was the flex between the cup and the post where the lock and waist connects. I bought some Oval Crimping Loop Sleeves for 1/4" Diameter Wire Rope and put one on between between the two pieces. it has made the belt more secure because you cannot tip the cup to pull out of the tube. It has made the whole belt feel tighter and more secure it doesn't slip down as much. It has stopped the top of the post from flexing and irritating my waist area when I sit. It has made the belt much more viable.

8. GrayLion

GrayLion Member

Local Time:
    The thing is that your urethra goes into the body and is ca 20cm long. So the appeal of a long sound like this is exactly that and it is a very cool feeling.

9. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    I like the idea of the long tube, certainly would help keep you in the belt and hopefully make peeing less messy. But I'm fearful a little about the tip coming out of the tube, especially if it is quite a ways up in the urethra. But that's my issue.

Guest 3972 and Jonny2stripe like this.
  10. GrayLion

GrayLion Member

Local Time:
    Those tips are in _very_ solidly

11. chastitycuckold

chastitycuckold Senior Member

whip Maker...Flogger Maker
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I really wasn't sure if I should start another thread and in the end as you can see I have opted to just post on the end of this one....

My History

Ok so myself and my wife are coming up 29 years together in January, we never did bother with getting married due to family nonsense we've all go a family I'm sure you can take an educated guess at it....anyway within a couple of years we had discussed MFM and an open relationship of sorts, this ended up with many MFM's a few dalliances for herself with me pledging to stay faithful via the honour system....Back in those days there were very few options for chastity, gates of hell were about the limit, we did of course use those whenever she had a boyfriend over, so whilst at the time we had never heard of the word I became her cuckold and so inevitably I think I also ended up chaste.

Along came the various CB devices and then steel versions of the same, a few full belts, tollyboy and Neosteel, it soon became apparent that ball trap did not suit me at all and we stumbled across Chastity Steel which is now called Fetish Felix, their device looks like a ball trap but is very much not, we bought one and from day one I put it on and other than a few bends and tweak I had it on for a year (out for cleaning only) we both loved it and decided to make it part of our lifestyle, so with that in mind we thought we'd buy what was then the Rolls Royce of belts and brand new to the market a Neosteel Arch, bad mistake I never got on with it first nor last and we moved over to a piercing chastity, the first one made for me and the past few years the TubeJacket then TubeJacket2.

On the 26th of November 2010 my beautiful wife went back to her first love I booked them a 5* hotel overlooking the Thames and spent many weeks in trepidation and a rollercoaster of emotion, I walked round the town whilst they spent the afternoon together, summoned when he left to return to his wife, I got my first cream pie and have been permanently cuckold and chaste from that day on....

So other than listing a whole plethora of brands and devices thats my history so to speak....

So To Present Day

Ok so the past 9 and a bit years I have been in just a tube I am now in my fifties and don't smoke, I have never been a drinker and gave up drugs in my twenties so the only health issue I have is weight which I have never been in control of, I put it on easy and I take it off easy also, it's a left over from 15 years as a competitive bodybuilder, so we decided (read that as she decided) that it was silly now having hit the ripe old age of 50 that I should leave a heath *I* un dotted or *t* uncrossed and a full belt would force me to do that....

So I ordered a Behind Barz belt, I was very confident to do so as it is after all in its standard form just the same as a Fetish Felix ie:-Belt/Ring/tube a much better quality version/interprrtation call it what you will and BB have taken the concept and built on it with the various outer cases etc, it has a massive following and rare do you read a bad review, anyway along came Covid-19 and so my trip to see them got put on hold, I had wanted to buy it in time to break it in so Ma'am could lock me in it and go off for the weekend with her current lover....I did buy it but in the interim had read this post and bought one of these also....

At Last To The Point

Ok ok I know, long winded post the BB belt arrived and having lost some 3 stone I had guessed that I might now be *?* weight and waist size, I got that horribly wrong and when it arrived I had lost more weight and so it was a little too big, not a problem we have a fetish friendly engineer works with us in our business so I can easily get it resized without the bother of sending it back, so I did that but in the meantime started to adjust the Chinese belt....

Well WOW...I read this thread and re read it, I read all about the adjustment trimming the wires etc over and over again,

Ok getting the waist size right was really easy, I put the cup over my cock and marked on my belly with a marker pen the centre, then having the experience of wearing a full belt previously I made the waist (over hips) so tight I can only get it on laying down.....

The between the bum cheeks took three or four goes to get right but I have that sussed now, I am definitely one that will be shi**ing through the cable rather than pulling it to one side...

When all the was done I took it all apart, marking the wire with a big black marker so I could put it back as was, I then shredded all the nasty silicone,(actually I'm not sure it was silicone)and added so much thicker walled quality silicone...I started the breaking in process....

Well it just didn't really take any breaking in as such, the first day I put it on dry, did some cooking, walked the dog, drove to work and then took it off, I didn't need to take it off as such it wasn't irritating anywhere but I then knew where I needed to grease....for me thats a small amount at the bottom of the cage and the back thong that goes between your bum cheeks....

I got home the same day, bathed and greased put it back on, kept it on for the evening and slept in it, really really comfortable although after 10 years out of a full belt I was aware of it but nothing more than that, I have continued in that vein now for a few days and as the 26th draws nearer I am confident that I'll be going in for the weekend and that it won't cause any problems....

I can't sing the praises of this belt enough, we have already bought three more with different fronts so we can interchange them, the only thing I would say is if you need to cut the wires at all then invest £15.00 in a pair of proper cutters, you'll not regret that...oh and whilst I remember I also bought a better quality Titalium padlock by Abus

As for the BB belt, the waist is adjusted and it is ready to go, I'm not sure if I'll ever get to it if I'm honest, I have no doubt it is awesome once broken in but it does need to be broken in, and these Chinese bets work so well (for me) I'm thinking I might not fix something thats not really broken so to speak....pics attached and once again apologies on the lengthy post.... Screenshot 2020-11-23 at 11.43.07.png Screenshot 2020-11-23 at 11.42.50.png Screenshot 2020-11-23 at 11.43.34.png wire-cutter-AK503-main.jpg

12. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    thanks for review. sounds like it works for you

13. John

John Member

Local Time:
    10:49 PM
    Thanks for the review makes me really consider it. It’s only the the sleep and long term comfort that holds me a bit back. Great with user experience

14. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    Sleeping in a belt is WAY. easier than any cage. The Chinese belt would be way better if it had a retainer ring or PA, a molded piece to protect the tailbone from the cable as well as a solid metal shield above the cage to keep it from flexing.

15. Jessica Alexander

Houston
    Local Time:
    Also, a Dremel cutting wheel works great for trimming the cables.

Micha0879, Guest 3972 and Macy like this.
  16. John

John Member

Local Time:
    I sounds like one of the most promising belts out there right now. The tailbone is one of my worries since I sit a lot could imagine it would probably irritate if worn for a very long time. Love that sleeping is easier indeed. How does it feel when getting excited in the belt? Does "it" just slip downwards through the legs and does it hurt in anyway? I mean how does it feel? My old belt hurts like hell around the balls.

17. Fit To Be Tied

Fit To Be Tied Long term member

Retired
    Whidbey Island, Washington
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:49 PM
    @chastitycuckold: Thanks for the review. Could you provide a link for the specific vendor you purchased your belt from? We have reviewed this thread and looked at some of the links / resources that were posted. Some or all of what is offered “seem” to be the same ... but maybe not?

Never tried a belt before. This will be the first time. It appears that we have to fiddle with it somewhat. We just don’t want to be terribly disappointed if what we order turns out to be a piece of junk.

Thanks.

18. Jessica Alexander

Houston
    Local Time:
    You feel some fullness but no pain. I made a formed piece for the tailbone that just attaches with small zip ties. It traces the top of the belt then contours downward past the tip of the tailbone. I don’t think it would work as well if you wore the top belt at waist level. Would need a different design. Maybe I need to 3D print some and sell them....

19. John

John Member

Local Time:
    Very useful feedback seems like there's a way around the issues. I'm impressed that belt seems to almost better than the more expensive belts out there. Even if there are good ones I often read complaints even if they are custom made they have to be retuned. I mean this Chinese belt seem to be pretty good. The fact you don't feel pain but just fullness sounds appealing. Like the neosteel arch built with the pipe that narrows at the end. In photos the Chinese belt just looks like many sharp things inside not a fixed pipe.

20. chastitycuckold

chastitycuckold Senior Member

whip Maker...Flogger Maker
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1AB497D4-44E9-447B-B83A-B150F9BA2A28.png I bought from this vendor.... you should find out for yourself if the belt gives you the issues that Jessica Alexander has....we are all different in shape and size and whilst I do not question that JA has these issues I am not suffering any of them and so do not need the fixes..... there is no one size fits all...

Guest 3972, Macy and John like this.
  21. Fit To Be Tied

Fit To Be Tied Long term member

Retired
    Whidbey Island, Washington
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:49 PM
  22. AliR

AliR Member

Local Time:
    I have just received mine today :D. Does anyone have any tips to get it setup correctly?
    I want to try and make it more of a waist belt rather than have it sitting on my hips, this will mean lengthening the area between the lock and the cage. Will this still be secure?
    All advice welcome :)

23. lockedaway9

lockedaway9 Member

Local Time:
    There is a good write up on page 3 how to do a setup.

Guest 3972 likes this.
  24. AliR

AliR Member

Local Time:
    Ahh! Thanks. I did look through but didn't see it.
    I'll get started :D

25. AliR

AliR Member

Local Time:
    I have my belt and am slowly customising it. I have got the cage pretty close to the skin and I don't think I would be able to remove myself but I have a couple of questions.

Has anyone had any luck fitting it round their waist? To get the cup tight the the skin it pulls down quite hard on the waist portion and in turn pulls on my hips quite badly. I would rather have it tight to my waist so it didn't pull on my bones.

Does angering have a new link to get the anal hole? I have it quite tight at the back and pooping might be messy as I don't think I can pull it too far to the side...

So far I think this is a good belt and deffinatly the closest I've come to inescapable chastity :D I hope that is the case.

PaddedArtsy Fartsy and John like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice