New Here

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Cougars Plaything, Oct 25, 2020.

1. Cougars Plaything

Cougars Plaything Active member

Local Time:
    11:04 AM
    New here hoping to learn a little about what I just got myself into with this male chastity concept. I guess I am in something called a lori's 2a with anti pull out ring.

I will be looking around and soon asking some questions but just wanted to say Hi and create my first thread

asastype likes this.
  2. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    2:04 PM
    Greetings Traveler! Welcome to The Mansion!!!

And what do you mean you think it is called that? Those things are expensive and custom made from what I have heard!!!

3. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    7:04 PM
  4. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    2:04 PM
    Welcome to our community. I hope you find it helpful and enjoyable.

5. Cougars Plaything

Local Time:

You are correct. I am a 23 yr old male ho has never heard of one of these things before I got involved with what some call a cougar who is 16 year older than me. She is super wealthy, incredibly hot and sexually open like no one i have ever dated. After about a month of going out she ordered this crazy thing for me and I will be posting more on this wild experience soon.

But first...

This chastity tube site claims they will not send out another key after the sale???

1. Does anyone know if this is true? If so has anyone found a way to get a key?
    2. Is this key really unique or can I use one of those tools you buy for those special type screws... Don't know the name? If so what size is it I cannot see the screw well enough inside the hole to tell what this is.
    3. She said it's soft metal and not to mess with it that it could disfigure the head of the screw? Any truth to that?

Many more questions coming soon this thing is driving me half crazy! I have to figure out how to get out of it but have it on when with her. I cannot believe this is even a thing and she is experienced with this from what it looks like. I mean I get why she would want it but I am so horny I can't even put it in words.

LukeVallentine likes this.
  6. LukeVallentine

LukeVallentine Long term member

EU
    Local Time:
    9:04 PM
    Don't fret, worse case scenario - you can always drill the lock out with a 3mm drill.

7. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Hi there and welcome to the mansion!

8. LadyMoon

Verified Female

Writer
    DFW, Texas
    Local Time:
    1:04 PM
    It sounds like you have a lot of hesitations and fears around chastity, which is totally natural. There's a lot of help to be found here, for both of you.

Now I'll do the mom thing and remind you to talk about logistics/realities before you lock up. Most men start off with short periods (hours) of lock-up and slowly work up to days, weeks...years. Talk with her about under what circumstances you would be allowed to unlock. What's the contingency for emergencies? Are you allowed to unlock for showering (if in a multi-day lockup)? Just a few things to consider.

The uncertainty is part of the enjoyment for most guys -- so I hope you enjoy yourself!

Isopropylforyou likes this.
  9. Cougars Plaything

Local Time:

You seem to know what you are doing thank you for the thoughtful advise.

She is clearly educated and verse in all this chastity stuff. She has me in this device below. There is this ring inside the tube that goes behind the head and it locks your penis down so well you can't pull out it out of the tube. Whoever thought of this is brilliant from a female prospective. I couldn't believe how good it felt once she got it on me. But man I want to jerk off when it's on.

She seems to be doing what you say where I wore it for a short while the first day put it back on wore it increasing up to a few days and there were no problems so she wants me to give her control to extend the time now. After a couple days i am going half nuts. I am young and need to cum. She leaves the ring on me and my ejaculation is more powerful than ever. Feels incredible. Makes me want to experience it again and again.

The very first time I left her place locked in it felt really strange but exciting. I got home and discovered you can't get out out of this thing. Then the next morning was brutal, if you will, I was so turned on.

So I took your advice and asked these questions. She is so damn serious about this and part of that is a turn on. She wants me to be able to wear it 24/7 and what can I be unlocked for? SEX. But only when she wants penetration and she does not want me to know when that will be to keep the excitement alive. I have to admit the thought of that works!

Emergencies... She actually gave me a key the first night sealed in some funny looking bubble thing called a chronovault? She says she can open it remotely. You got me to thinking so I just looked it up online and it's not what I thought. I thought maybe you could just smash it with a hammer and I have been ready to do so a few times now but I have to do more research. The website claims otherwise so now i'm interested in learning more. They have other strange stuff as well. Everything she has is expensive. She is like $1500 or more into locking up my cock??? WTF? She is so pretty it's intimidating and that doesn't help with all this.

I just got introduced to a private room this weekend full of crazy stuff. Filled with many things I have never ever seen before. Never done bondage and it's pretty damn exciting when she is totally controlling if you can cum or not. She called it edging and it's freaking wild when you are not in control of being able to cum but you are right there to do so. She is really good at it and it just leaves me wanting more.

Anyway I have to think more on this emergency key idea so thank you and now I am thinking about all this other stuff we need to talk about as well.

Much appreciated, thanks for letting me vent I can't tell my friends about this they would think I am flipping crazy and I see why you enjoy this!

Attached Files:

10. Guest 6019

Guest 6019 Long term member

Local Time:
    Exactly which device is this?

11. Cumschot

Cumschot Long term member

Single , elektro monteur
    The Netherlands, Brabant .
    Local Time:
    8:04 PM
    Welcome here

12. Cougars Plaything

Local Time:
    On her site Lori calls it a 2a with inside ring. This is what I am in. I will admit so far this thing works. I have been unable to orgasm with it on but I will keep you posted.

Attached Files:

TomT likes this.
  13. TomT

TomT Member

Local Time:
    A Lori's is secure

14. Danny15

Danny15 Long term member

london
    Local Time:
    How is the 2a . I've been seriously considering the 2d with ring , as it's a 2 piece cage it looks easier to fit the retainer ring . I love the look of Lori's cages but the website isn't the easiest to navigate. My only concern is as I'm uncut , I am not sure if it's wearable long term with the skin over the secured glans ring .

15. Cougars Plaything

Local Time:
    I am completely unable to escape. Can’t speak for your situation being uncut and how it would work for you.

16. Kylara

Kylara Happy feminized sub owned by Mistress PHEBUSA

Office work
    Belgium, Brussels
    Local Time:
    Welcome here and as we see you are not quite a novice.

17. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    1:04 PM
    Welcome to CM and to caged life! Be sure to ask your KH about being released for cleaning purposes. But, don't expect that to necessarily equate to you getting a release out of it. (I am cuffed either behind my back or attached to my collar when my cage is removed for the cleaning process - just saying!).

That being said, cleanliness and elimination of infection possibility is a big deal!

ugams and Narciso like this.
  18. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    hello and welcome to here and i hope you like it here as well. and if you are worry bout thingys you cud ask the Lady that has got your key if you cud praps have a little chat with Her bout it all.

19. Tieme

Tieme Active member

Belgium
    Local Time:
    Welcome here!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice