Brand new to chastity ( been locked for 2 hours so far )

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by portion, Mar 17, 2010.

1. portion

portion Junior Member

Local Time:
    3:35 AM
    Hi all,
    Just wanted to say hello to all out there. I am 32, living in cambridge. My wife and I have been playin femdom games for a few months now, but today she got a chastity cage and locked me up before she headed off to work her night shift. I am a little worried, but not as much as i thought i would be. The chastity devide was bought from ebay ( see
    http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItemVersion&item=320498736026&view=all&tid=519220934011 )
    I was wondering if anyone else had got a similar thing from ebay. The price seems very low compared to similar looking devices on extreme restraints and other websites, but having been locked for two hours now, i can say it is quite comfortable ( unless my wife texts me, which she is doing more than usual, , )
    Anyway, hello all.

2. portion

portion Junior Member

Local Time:
    just realised that the link to the chastity belt page did not work. Try this one :

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Locking-Male-...QQptZAdult_Fancy_Dress_UK?hash=item2a051d4e6e

3. maid jessica 43

maid jessica 43 Long term member

US
    Local Time:
    10:35 PM
  4. michael

michael mike

Local Time:
    hi

so how does it feel? must be cool to know you cant cum by yourself any more

5. portion

portion Junior Member

Local Time:
    So far it feels great. I am reminded every few minutes that i am owned by my wife. I Just woke up for the first time with my cock locked up and it was a massive turn-on. ( its also really hot that i cant get hard )

i will take some photos later.

6. JackStrap

JackStrap Member

Guru
    North Eurotica
    Local Time:
    5:35 AM
    I'm wearing similar thing right now.

Have you noticed skin pinching between the hinges at top?

Are you able to take off the cage without opening the lock (i am...)?

If using the original lock, the whole structure was very loose, so i drilled the lock hole a bit larger and put on a lock with thicker bolt (sic?).

I put on a shim between the ring and the cage and it helped a bit to looseness.

Maybe it is possible to get this thing work.

Ah yes one thing: i have pa piercing. Putting a thick ring to pa and locking it to cage (like Birdlocked PA is meant to be used) with with a lock or wire will certainly keep the birdie in a cage.

7. tj246

tj246 Senior Member

Local Time:
    good luck enjoy i been into chastity for 9 years right now lock for just about 2 months

8. portion

portion Junior Member

Local Time:
    Hi Jack,

Have you noticed skin pinching between the hinges at top?
    Not so far, i have only been locked for 18 hours, but it is still quite comfortable !

Are you able to take off the cage without opening the lock (i am...)?
    No i am not able to. Hurts to try , , ,

overall i could not be happier at the moment. Lets see how long it is before my wife lets me out. . . .

9. portion

portion Junior Member

Local Time:
    WOW !
    I came home from work today, having worn the belt for 20 hours, to find my KH/wife still asleep. I mad eher a cup of tea, and when she woke, i honestly thought she would unlock me at least for a bit of a play, but this what has happened ( really ! when i read it back it seems fantasy, but it is the truth )
    She woke up, drank her tea, then came downstairs wearing her robe. She said good morning, then smiled and leaned back in the sofa and opened her robe, , but, she did not un;lock me, only told me to lick her !
    I licked for quite a while, while she had at least two O's. then she stood up, twisted my nipples so i squealed, then bent me over and spanked me. at first wiht her hand, then she went upstairs to get the wooden paddle ( we have been playing femdom for a while, but chastity is new ) and went to town on me for ages !!
    she then told me she was done, and i shoudl cook her egg on toast, and make her lunch for her next night shift !
    I was still sure she would let me out before she left, so after she had eaten i placed myself at her feet and voulenteered to lick her, which she accepted. Again, i licked for some time, and she had some O's. ~Then she just pulled me up by my hair over her knee, and gave me another really hard spanking, i was nearly begging her to stop, which i have never done before. but when she stopped, she just picked up her stuff, told me to get her things ready for our trip tommorow, and that it would be a tricky drive up to wales for me, then she left for another night shift. No release for me for at least 48 hours on our first try !
    I mean WOW ! she has been playing with the femdom WLM thing for a while before now, after i instigated it by buying her the book 'female dominance - a good girls guide to being bad' about a year ago. But the change in her since she put the belt on is like a lightning bolt ! she is more assertive and dominant by 1000% i have never been more in love. I attach a picture of the device, sorry for the quality of the photo.

Attached Files:

10. michael

michael mike

Local Time:
    too cool

so sexy too late to back out now, i would love it. have her take pictures of you in it so if you ever take it off she could send them to all your friends that would make it so you realy are stuck. you are living the dream .now you should be cucked! you could wait as she fucks another and you beg to cum.If hes bigger than you you may wait a long time enjoy!

11. portion

portion Junior Member

Local Time:
    Thanks Michael, i could barely believe it was happening as well ! She has indicated she has been trying to find a bull she likes the look of to cuck me with.
    Well, she did make me drive from london to cambridge with the cage still on, and she was teasing me the whole way down there. By the time we got there i was ready to do anything for her to let me out. We got to the hotel, and she made me lick her for a while, before finally unlocking the cage and riding me till i came ( which was not long at all !! ) then she asked me to pour her a drink and start recovering, as i was expected to be ready again soon.
    She had her drink, then told me she was going to fuck my arse with her new feeldoe. she had me get on all fours on the bed, spanked me for a while, then just ploughed into me. The feeldoe is great, it really feels like she is fucking me and she really gets off on it too.
    After a while, she flipped me over and fucked me that way for ahile, then she lifted her self off the feeldoe, leaving it in me, and said that i had to come then or not at all, and she rode me until i came again.
    The next morning after brekfast back in the room, she told me to put the cage back on for the drive home ! (tbc )

12. michael

michael mike

Local Time:
    lcky

you get me hard every time you post she has you and it must be mind bending that she controls your cock .i dont have one yet my wife has said we have to get one for me to lose wieght.She locks a pad lock around my balls it pulls all the time she likes the feel when i fuck her my bag slaps her ass hard she knows it hurts my nuts so i pay the price to fuck this thing is huge and no way to get it off the thing is made for field use for tool boxes and its heavy i am at her mercy withit locked on .im traped with it on it pulls my nuts when i try to jack offmy bad swings and it hurts and if she ever found out she said she would break the key .the othe key... she had me tied to the bed and told me one key was at her friends house and this one for every stroke of my cock it was going to be pulled over a file i wanted to cum so bad that i figured the key could take a few runs on the file before i knew it i had asked for 10 strokes i was afraid for any more. she left me tied all night with the key in my cock hole when we woke she wanted to try it in the lock and it was to worn down she thought it was funny that i ruined the key tryimg to cum .she has never told me witch friend of hers has the other key so i cant ask them all i dont want them all to know that im walking around with a huge pad lock around my nut sack it is sexy she loves it.and like you i eat her alot last night i gave her a oil masage and licked her till she came she makes me stay naked so that my nuts are pulled all the time around the house.she is in a courtship with this young guy at work any day she is going to cuck me she wants a younger lover she has told me if his cock is bigger than me im fucked she fuck him and just tease me/

13. JackStrap

JackStrap Member

Guru
    North Eurotica
    Local Time:
    5:35 AM
    Oh my! That's devious!

A lighter version would be to have gravel or something like that ruining the key during a longer time ...

Not for me though; my KH wants me to come good and come often. With her.

14. portion

portion Junior Member

Local Time:
    yeah my KH also wants me to cum in her whenever she wants it. i am still in the cage. she told me today that if i was wearing something interesting when she gets home from work i may be released for a short time. She means for me to dress up in either the pvc one peice or her stockings and panties !
    i cant believe how much she is getting into this, it is really turning me on. Im so happy !!!

15. ChastityJockNC

ChastityJockNC Junior Member

Local Time:
    Reply to being locked

not to be blunt or bloat, im a bit to big for the curve chastity belt is this one bigger does it hold you good? so to speak

16. portion

portion Junior Member

Local Time:
    this cage does give ample room ( more than the curve ) but i do not have a very large penis, so i could not comment on wether it will fit or not. But for 30 on ebay it is definitly worth the money !

17. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    PORTION
    i too have one of these but find that my ballsack gets trapped in the the gaps where the hinge is at the bottom, also nips a bit at the top where the lock fits. any ideas ? tried all sorts of things.
    I,ve even tried the supplier for a bigger ring but to no avail.
    It is a good CB apart from that, i like the feeling of my cock rubbing against my pants as my skin pokes through the holes.
    Have you worn it outside ? my wife often takes me to the shops in mine, you can just see a slight bulge, i,ve noticed people looking, and wonder if they know i am wearing a CB or whether it looks like i have a big cock. ( thats really not the case though )

Starflyer

18. portion

portion Junior Member

Local Time:
    Hi Starflyer,
    I have not had the pinching problem you mention. however i find that the ring tends to slip down the length of my cock and trap my balls a bit when i am walking. I have considered using a length of medical tape or bandage under the ring to see if it stops it slipping. And yes i have worn it constantly since the 21st ( although wife/mistress has let me out twice, but only for a few hours. ) i have walked to work several times and even played a concert wearing it !
    let me know how you get on.

19. PGsslave

PGsslave Member

Local Time:
    be careful on the time you stay locked

Hey congrats and enjoy. I brought my first chastity a cb-2k and well wore it to long. Turns out in reading I had a high and tight sack. Lets just say I got disinterested so I put the cage on the shelf for a few months. Then I read about the high and tight sack.

Good Luck
    PS I love that cage you have

20. portion

portion Junior Member

Local Time:
    thanks PGslave,
    Ok, she has told me that i may be released tonight ! i have been in since the 29th, and i feel so good i am tingling. Being denied like this has been really intense and i think it has brought out a fantastic side of my wife.

21. portion

portion Junior Member

Local Time:
    brief update :

My KH has asked me to order a CB3000 ( again a cheap one from ebay, , ,damn credit crunch ! ) as she has decided that i am going into long term chastity. I have been in the metal cage for a full week now, but for some reason, after a few days in the cage, it starts to get much looser (although the structure of thge cage is still 100% intact ) and the other day i simply slipped off in the shower !. As she loves being in control of my orgasms ( she is now refering to 'her' cock, and tells me she only gets it out when she wants it, nothing to do with my pleading ) she has told me to get another device which will be much more secure, here is the link to my new device:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI....11928&_sacat=See-All-Categories&_fvi=1&_rdc=1

the most worrying thing is that she told me she specifically wanted this one because the CB6000 does not have 'Points of Intrigue' and this one does , , , Yikes !

( p.s. Admins, is there any way you can move this thread into the vault ? )

22. portion

portion Junior Member

Local Time:
    ok all, sorry for the lack of updates, there was a few weeks when we were both ill, so it became about getting better, and now we are, she has ordered me back into the cb3000. I am hoping that she will be up for some play tonight, and we have made contact with a bisexual bull who is looking to visit us this weekend. Will keep you posted.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice