Advice for custom plastic device for a particularly thick penis

Discussion in 'Difficulties with wearing a device?' started by Ellie K, Nov 9, 2020.

1. Ellie K

Ellie K Member

Local Time:
    10:43 AM
    Hi

My slave has a unusually thick cock when flaccid measuring at 13.5 cm around the head. I am very much interested in getting him a custom made chastity device my issue is that he wants it to be plastic but I do not have any experience dealing with custom plastic chastity vendors. Does anyone have any advice on who the best person is to ask about his?

Thank you for your time
    x E x

bincorona likes this.
  2. bincorona

bincorona Junior Member

Marine Industry , Construction Industry
    So Cal
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:43 AM

You might want to check out Evotionwearables.com they can do custom any size. Both for pierced and non pierced. I have ordered several devices from them, always great to work with and very helpful with questions.

Good luck!

3. Muzzo4you

Muzzo4you Bored and looking to find a play partner

NC, USA
    Local Time:
    5:43 AM
    @Ellie K
    A very nice member here (JosieLynn Jewel) can help you address you slave's condition. Her cages are 3D printed and if something in her store doesn't "fit" your needs, then work on producing a custom cage with her. Prices are pretty nice compared to a custom metal cage. I've enjoyed her work for quite a long time and can't praise it enough. Be sure to follow the sizing instructions at the bottom of the first page. Good Luck!!

https://www.shapeways.com/shops/josielynn-s-body-jewellery

Jessica Alexander likes this.
  4. Ellie K

Ellie K Member

Local Time:
    10:43 AM
    Thank you so much for your advice, they do not have a PA piercing so it looks like the best option so far is shapeways <3 I'm very excited by their designs, I'm such a noob when it comes to knowing all the cool places to go for chasity <3 thanks again I'll be asking about custom metal design for me when I get some more money together <3

5. Muzzo4you

Muzzo4you Bored and looking to find a play partner

NC, USA
    Local Time:
    5:43 AM
    Always happy to help. Do connect with JoiseLynn via the Shapeways site if you have any questions at all.
    Personally, I can’t recommend a cage with her Headlock option highly enough - as I can’t pull out the back at all to ‘play’.
    Do let your extended community here know how you accomplish your confinement goal - remember, posting pictures help illustrate the ‘solution’
    PS: your pic out on Flicker (I believe it was) show a very lovely young lady - flaunt it my dear)

6. chastesoon

chastesoon Senior Member

Retired
    Local Time:
    4:43 AM
    Another custom chastity device maker is Custom Chastity! Customchastity.com! They will work with you to get you the device you want! They will make you a prototype to try out before making the one you want! The devices are made out of surgical grade nylon! They are very light and very tough and they will not break like plastic!

7. Chastibi

Chastibi New member

Local Time:
    11:43 AM
    I can vouch for JosieLynn as a very good option. Been wearing the cherry keeper for a while now and it is just perfect. Just make sure you get the measurements correct

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice