V1?

Discussion in 'HolyTrainer' started by Root11874, Nov 6, 2020.

1. Root11874

Root11874 New member

Local Time:
    10:45 AM
    Hi all

Was thinking of getting a V1 from HoD as my first cage, due to the external padlock and that it's a pretty cheap one. Anyone have any experience with this one in particular? I'm pretty sure I'll fit into it, just not sure about the ring size (happy to share my size with you guys if that helps?).

2. sissydavenport

sissydavenport Locked sissy sub / spouse of Mistress Davenport

Musician / other media stuff
    East Central Illinois
    Local Time:
    5:45 AM
    A V1 is old school. If you need the external padlock only, I get it. But the updates on the Holy Trainer are actually quite good and worth it and the integrated locked actually helps with wear in a significant way.

Ring size, generally 45 mm is standard. For whatever it's worth, House of Denial is actually selling Chinese copies of the Holy Trainer (instead of the genuine Swiss model, which is better), so I would suggest popping onto ebay and picking one up. They come with a full ring set and will be like $20 shipped.

Anonoman, Guest 3972 and Root11874 like this.
  3. Root11874

Root11874 New member

Local Time:
    Thanks, I'm in the UK, so thought it would be a good one to get for less than £20 as something to try whilst I work out if this is what I really want. Will have a look on HTs site and see if there's anything genuine that would be a good long term plan. Do you think that's a good idea?

4. ltxrob!

ltxrob! Active member

Local Time:
    I have a genuine HT1 and knock off HT2 & HT4

Cant compare the like for like for each generation, but quality of build between them in very comparable to the original.

HT1 & HT2 are more or less the same fit, just with integral lock on the V2
    HT4 is quite a bit different, have found the same ring size (45mm) to be a lot tighter on me, its much wider and pull on my sack quite a bit more (high and tight)

Root11874 likes this.
  5. Guest 6019

Guest 6019 Long term member

Local Time:
    I bought the HOD 600s for £12, then got two HT4s from HOD within a week. (standard and small ) Been swapping between them, but think I prefer the small. I find it quite comfy wearing it 24/7

Root11874 likes this.
  6. sissydavenport

East Central Illinois
    Local Time:
    There's two schools of thought (both valid): 1. Buy the genuine artifact customized from Holy Trainer and enjoy it. 2. Try the copies for sizing and then buy the real thing. As it's your first cage, I'd err on the side of larger and get the copy as a sizing kit, then decide. For example, I've always worn a 45mm ring (including Holy Trainer) but on the V4, it got tighter and I had to go up a ring size (much to my surprise. Thanks to @ltxrob! for making the same note). I was also in a Maxi V3, but the standard V4 worked the best. Half the fun is in trying stuff! However, if you're just looking to buy, get a standard cage with the 45 or 50 ring. Happy locking!

xo
    nancy

7. ltxrob!

ltxrob! Active member

Local Time:
    As an added factor I decided to see what the Nano was like having always erred to the "small"
    The extra squeeze of the ring has made the nano feel very snug, even though on paper it should have been spot on.. was often 1/4" or so spare when fully flacid, but an "normal" I fitted quite well in a small>
    But only tried it for 15 minutes or so.. need to give it a fair test

8. JackStrap

JackStrap Member

Guru
    North Eurotica
    Local Time:
    12:45 PM
    Well said.

If you spend some tens of currency units for finding out the details and measurements before spending loads of more for the "real product", I'd say it's money well spent.

9. Root11874

Root11874 New member

Local Time:
    Arrived and wearing it now (so exciting ;)). The ring was a bit of a struggle to get on, but the length feels right (think it's a 45). For now, I'm just wearing it in the day to get used to it but I hadn't anticipated it being quite so tricky. Is it something that you've found gets easier with time?

Think I've made the right choice!

10. ltxrob!

ltxrob! Active member

Local Time:
    Well I wore the HT4 Nano today for 4+ hrs and can confirm once I got settled it was not much different to my HT2 Small in terms of ring comfort.
    definately think that you have to size up 1 ring for HT4 vs older models, but that may just be me

11. sissydavenport

East Central Illinois
    Local Time:
    Most definitely. And this is the case with any change in ring and device. The key is the desire to stay in it (where you commit to being locked and making it work). Then, it's just about the body adjusting to it. Admittedly, it takes some time. To see if you have the right ring, put on the cage as well and allow for some arousal to happen a few times. If your testicles do not hurt (like you are being kicked in them), congratulations, you have the right sized ring. Then, it's about interval training. Right now without the cage, it's acting as a cock ring, plus you're likely getting excited by actually being in it (the definition of a paradox! :) ). Start with a few hours each day. Get used to getting it on and off. Then, increase it. Within 7-10 days, you should be able to wear it the whole day (taking it off for bed). Then, start the process of trying to sleep in it. Eventually you mentally adjust and it's just a part of you.

xo
    nancy

Root11874 likes this.
  12. Root11874

Root11874 New member

Local Time:
    Thank you for your advice!

I managed about 4 hours, so think that's probably a good effort so far. I felt my balls were a little bit tight (like they were being pulled away), but that might be because I didn't pull enough skin through. Sounds like experience and practice makes perfect, like some kind of yoga haha! Definitely tested the arousal though, and that didn't give me any pain in that area

I haven't mentioned this whole thing to my wife (yet)...so I'm likely only going to be locked when she's away, at least for now.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice