Airport security: All you need to know

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Metalman, Jan 16, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. amareine

amareine Long term member

france
    Local Time:
    4:47 AM
  2. Miss Amandas boy

Miss Amandas boy Submissive to Mistress Amanda

Shropshire
    Local Time:
    3:47 AM
    Just came through the body scanners at DUS wearing HTV2. I was stopped but only had my trouser belt checked.

My KH was nearby just in case!

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  3. sonhee

sonhee Long term member

Local Time:
    Does anyone have experience with Heathrow and Tegel airports? Heathrow has the body scanners, Tegel I’m not sure. I have a plastic cage with magic lock.

4. cntltx

cntltx Member

Local Time:
    9:47 PM
    I just got back from a trip to Europe and went through two scanners and one metal detector with no problems. I did get a pat down of my waist and leg in Amsterdam but that was it.

5. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    You should be ok. I went through Tegal airport security a couple of years ago. No scanners then. In a CB6000s with plastic lock! At the end of the day wearing a chastity cage isn't illegal in either country!

Miss Amandas boy likes this.
  6. sonhee

sonhee Long term member

Local Time:
    Thank you that's very reassuring information for Tegel!
    I'm flying to Berlin for a weekend and my wife asked if I want to unlock before (and promise not to "cheat" when unlocked), or if I want to fly locked and without key.

Any recent experience with Heathrow would be much appreciated. I know they have these full body scanners, so a plastic cage will still be visible I guess. But as it's a big airport maybe they know what it is.

7. Finn-egan

Finn-egan Long term member

Canada
    Local Time:
    10:47 PM
    I've always unlocked for flights. We don't need the hassle or embarrassment of it. It could also complicate bathroom use in an airplane bathroom. The big thing for me though, as a Canadian, is if I'm flying to the US, it's become increasingly common for Canadians to get flagged and stopped from travelling. Even if it's just a note that there was something requiring a pat down, it's not worth the risk for me, as people here have spent years trying to find out why they were denied entry and get the problem fixed. Just not worth the risk for me.

LockedNick likes this.
  8. Miss Amandas boy

Shropshire
    Local Time:
    Terminal 2 - no problem.

9. Miss-Amanda

Verified Female

Shropshire
    Local Time:
    Body scanners do pick them up but security aren’t bothered. Just tell them it’s body jewellery. Nothing to be embarrassed about. They have seen it all many times!

bondinchas likes this.
  10. Couple4517

Couple4517 Active member

Europe
    Local Time:
    4:47 AM
    I fly that route frequently but I do not wear a chastity device through security as whilst I am sure it would be fine it would be a pain if I get the person having a bad day and it causes me a hassle.

Tegel does not have body scanners at A gates (if you are flying BA they will arrive and depart from there, usually A12 & A13). I have not used the other gates at TXL so they may have body scanners, especially as the others are not one security per departure gate afaik, and so adding body scanners may have been justifiable despite the imminent closure.

LHR has body scanners for every single security lane but only if you set off the metal detector (at least in T5). On the occasion I did get picked up by the body scanner (chewing gum in my pocket) they just asked me to show them what was there and then they were satisfied to let me carry on. The security there always seems professional and friendly.

sonhee likes this.
  11. sonhee

sonhee Long term member

Local Time:
    You were 100% correct!

Both at Heathrow Terminal 5 and Tegel Terminnal A, I went through a metal scanner successfully without setting the alarm off. Heathrow had a body scanner for those who set the alarm off, Tegel didn't.

12. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Thanks for this,

13. Dave Leonard

Dave Leonard Active member

NH
    Local Time:
    Planning to fly next month in a 6000s and plastic lock. It’s gonna very nerve racking till I get through, wish me luck

14. Miss Amandas boy

Shropshire
    Local Time:
    After the first time it's easy :)

Billy J and Dave Leonard like this.
  15. Headtrip

Headtrip Long term member

Midwest USA
    Local Time:
    They keep pushing me to Pre check lanes so I still cant speak to scanners but previous trip with CCC birdcage SS triggered 7 of 9 metal detectors but only quick hand scans followed to show it was near belt (those were at govt buildings in China). This trip with Cherry Keeper and plastic lock triggered zero out of numerous (6 airports and several others).

Dave Leonard likes this.
  16. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    To add to my reporting of experiences:
    I CLEARED the airport metal detector in my MaleChastityNow Contender.

It’s a full ball-trap cage. I was surprised the 1/4” thick nominally 1-3/4” round base ring made it through. It is high quality 316L stainless steel, and is not very ferrous. But I figured the extra mass would do it. Nope.

I know the metal detectors were working, and were tripping up many people in front of me. I tripped it too. I had a moment of... well, honestly... the feeling was resignation and acceptance of getting a pat down in full chastity. I wasn’t nervous.

I’ve had a pat down in my GlansArmor2 which I said was body jewelry. It doesn’t affect how my balls hang and whether any security officer’s back of their hand would rise up my thigh and contact them. The Contender might have. But I don’t know.

My watch set the metal detector off once. I took the watch off and went through in my GlansArmor2

This time my belt set the metal detector off. I took the belt off and went through in my Contender.

Maybe on my return trip I’ll be sure to remove my belt and watch first.

17. Giles_English

Giles_English Chaste slave

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:47 AM
    Do we know what the actual rules are outside the USA?

18. friscoboi

friscoboi Member

Cedar Park, TX
    Local Time:
    7:47 PM
    I travel internationally a lot, and never had any issues in my HTv3 Nub. But I've moved over to a Mature Metal Jailbird, and haven't traveled since I got it (COVID). Since precheck is almost always a metal detector, I'm a little nervous/excited.

19. LockedNick

LockedNick Member

SW Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I posted on my experience working in a UK airport in another thread (https://www.chastitymansion.com/for...el-locks-in-airports.39071/page-2#post-424914). I worked in the industry for a little over 7 years, finishing in 2014. So not a million years ago but not the most up to date information either.

My experience was only with metal detectors, body scanners hadn’t reached the regional airports by then. The gist is that some people will get through undetected and others, even in fully non-metallic chastity, will get found out. There are a lot of variables in play. If your device has a base ring, any remotely competent hand search/pat down should reveal you have something extra in your crotch.

In the UK, at least, there are no rules against wearing a device but if you are caught out you are basically involving a third party in your fetish without their consent. And the implied rule is don’t wear or do anything unnecessary that will delay you being processed or inconvenience other passengers.

While chastity is more mainstream than ever, it is still very much a fringe activity and those serious enough to travel locked, probably even rarer still. In my time at the airport I never once heard of anyone being found with a device on. And believe me, within an hour the whole airport would have known if someone had been found. I think that says more about the scarcity of locked travellers than the effectiveness of airport security. Even male genital piercings were, and presumably still are, rare enough to elicit comment and gossip amongst airport staff.

Counterintuitive, but regional airports tend to have tougher security and your chances of being selected for random enhanced search is higher. There are minimum quotas that they need to meet and being smaller means they have more time to do. Larger airports are under pressure to churn through more passengers quicker, so your chances of higher metal detector tolerances and getting through undetected are better. Probably.

It depends on all of the variables. If I were locking currently I’d remove the device for my flight and relock upon arrival or, at the very least, in the airside toilets after passing security. But as I say there’s no rule against it here if you want to go through security locked.

Cindy slut likes this.
  20. Giles_English

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I think the ethics of this are nuanced.

Certainly it would be wrong to lockup for the thrill of going through security, and possibly the humiliation of being caught.

LockedNick likes this.
  21. LockedGreg

LockedGreg Long term member

Local Time:
    While ethically, I won't put myself in a situation where a nonconsenting party is involved in my kink.

On the other hand, I have complicated feelings on the ethics of airport searches. Technically, if a stranger in the street groped me, they'd be aware of my cage without explicit consent, but they were wrong to grab me.

So... I don't know.

Serafina's pet likes this.
  22. Aussiecple

Verified Female

Northern Territory, Australia
    Local Time:
    12:17 PM
    I've posted this on other platforms....

Busted at the airport :)

On our way back to Australia after our overseas holiday last year the plane landed early in the morning and we were both tired with very little sleep. Mr A wasn't locked but his chastity cages, along with my favourite dildo, strapon harness, cock ring, bottle of lube, cane, a belt and a box of condoms were in his suitcase inside a cloth shopping bag. My key was proudly on display around my neck though :):lock:

We had nothing to declare and indicated this on our customs form. When we got to the front of the line the customs guy read our form, then said "Go with this officer" pointing to a female customs officer.

"Follow me over here and put your bags on the x-ray machine."
    We did as instructed and Mr A placed our bags onto the machine.

The bags start to go through the machine and then they stop. The customs lady says "Mr A can you come around here?"

Mr A walked around the side of the x-ray machine to where the monitor is and she asks "Are they handcuffs?" pointing to the 2 base rings of the chastity cages that were visible on the screen.

"No" Mr A replied.
    "They look like handcuffs" she says.
    "What are they then?" she asks.
    "They are chastity cages" says Mr A :lock:
    "They are what?" she asks again.
    "They are chastity cages, I'll show you" replies Mr A :)
    "Collect your bags and bring them over to that table" she directed whilst pointing to a bench behind the x-ray machine.

We did as instructed and followed her over to the bench. The customs lady goes through the usual caution "Are these your bags, did you pack them yourselves, has anyone other than you placed anything in them, etc, etc?"

"I want to see what they are please" she tells us.

Mr A opens his bag and then pulls out our toy bag. He opens it up and he says he wasn't nervous but tired instead, and he fumbles around and out falls the box of condoms and the bottle of lube. I start to blush hoping that my favourite 9 inch dildo won't come falling out and bounce on the table and plonk on the floor :eek:

Mr A picks up the 2 cages and the base rings and shows them to the customs lady and says "They are chastity cages" :lock::lock:

She looks for a couple of seconds and says with a big smile on her face "Thank you, you can go now" :):lock:

Mr A packed everything back into his bag and we walked away smiling at each other that we had just been sprung by a total stranger :)

No doubt the customs lady told her coworkers about this kinky couple that she just searched and what she saw :) Did she Google chastity cages? Did she ask her coworkers have they heard of "chastity cages" :)

I think if we both weren't so tired or the customs area was a lot busier than it was we would've been more embarrassed than we were :):lock::lock::lock:

23. Serafina's pet

Serafina's pet Locked and loved by lady Serafina

Mechanic
    Potter tx
    Local Time:
    9:47 PM
    The body scanner works of density it will pick up plastic. a few years ago my goddess had me go through security with a garter and stockings, the plastic tabs set it off.

You can ask for a pat down instead in a private room.

24. Conrad3

Conrad3 Long term member

Epos Engineer
    Bucks
    Local Time:
    In the present climate I would be surprised if they did a pat down or even the wand around the body

25. Giles_English

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I think it depends on what extent it's a body modification. Locking up just before flying seems wrong, but if you've been wearing 24/7 for 2 years, that seems OK.

Peter Rabbit and LockedGreg like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice