Dear god, it fits!

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by nokeyallowed, Mar 21, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. nokeyallowed

nokeyallowed Gay College Sub

Local Time:
    12:00 AM
    Late Wednesday night I got home and saw it there, waiting for me.

The box was a lot larger than I expected. I grabbed it and headed into my bedroom, and calmly but eagerly opened it with a pair of scissors. Inside was a much smaller box with a clean, sterile look, and the KSD attachments in a separate bag.

I can't believe I bought this thing. I don't even have anyone to hold the keys. What the hell, I can find someone, and in the meantime get a right fit.

Reading the instructions, I was completely confused. What the hell goes where? Well, I have to start with the ball ring, anyway. From smallest to largest, I realized how much larger my balls really are than the average male. Only the largest ring fits, and even then, a bit tight! (Thank god they're not any bigger!)

I got it on, and watching a video instruction on xtube, got all pieces in place, with only a few moments of excruciating pinching (too bad I'm not into pain). Now to try a pull out... and yes, I can pull right out. But, fortunately, I can't get back in afterwards!

A few days later, I got myself into the CB in the shower -- a nice perfect fit with the KSD inside too. I'm glad to say, I can't pull out with the KSD in. Trying to do so is painful and difficult, and I certainly won't be able to get back in if I succeed. However, as was the case before, I had some REALLY bad pinching using the KSD, but after some trial and error, found an appropriate way to fit everything on painlessly.

All in all a success!

2. JackStrap

JackStrap Member

Guru
    North Eurotica
    Local Time:
    2:00 AM
    Congratulations!

Still struggling here.. Both mentally and physically...

Funny thing with devices seems to be that even though every normal male has the same parts (a dick and two testicles), no two genitalia is similar. Size and relative location differs from man to man as well as the sensitivity of skin and other things.

3. nokeyallowed

nokeyallowed Gay College Sub

Local Time:
    Yeah, I think I'm pretty sensitive, so the pinching was really bad -- actually quite frightening, because it's also hard to tell exactly where the pinch is. But I've got it all figure out, and it's pretty comfortable!

Walking is a little weird, and I may get some chafing without lube, not sure yet. I may sleep with it on tonight -- I've had it on for a few hours now, and it's going well.

4. Jibeset

Jibeset Member

Local Time:
    4:00 PM
    If this is your first time with testicle capture chastity.

Just a friendly heads up. Maybe it's just me, but be ready for your balls to become tender and ache. It comes on about 48 to 72 hours after lock-up and I find that it lasts about 12 hours. Taking physical activity easy and/or tylanol gets me through it. And once I've got past the ache, I can wear my CB3K for weeks. Best of luck and welcome to the group.

5. Jabber43

Jabber43 Just Another Member

Local Time:
    Congratulations. As your body adapts to the device, you may find that a smaller ring and/or smaller spacers fits you better. I am down one ring size in my CB-3000 since I started, and also use smaller spacers.

Sleeping can be a challenge at first. You will probably wake up during the night because you are hard, and the device feels really unpleasant. But that will go away as you get used to the device. I never wake up in the night because of my chastity device any more.

And please be careful about sores and rashes in the beginning, and when you experiment with different rings, spacers or KSD sizes. Take off the device often to check until you are confident that everything is fine.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice