Divorce or cuckolding?

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by SirenSong, Nov 5, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. trenck

trenck Active member

Local Time:
    7:24 AM
    Sounds like an immediate breach of an agreement. Your wife keeps showing again and again that you can't trust her. Kick her out quickly. Otherwise she will turn tables and kick you out of your house when she gets the opportunity. When you don't divorce now, you will certainly divorce later anyway but under significantly worse conditions.

It's obvious that the advice you received in this thread wasn't what you were hoping for. Your brain knows that the divorce is the most reasonable decision, but your heart is longing for an alternate reality that can never come true. Like a gambling addict who knows that the odds are against him but keeps throwing coins in the machine, believing in his chance for a big win. The more his friends tell him to stop it, the more he will hope for the big win to prove them wrong.

sextudent likes this.
  2. lockedUp24byKH

lockedUp24byKH Yes Dear...Right away.

Ireland
    Local Time:
    6:24 AM
    Like the first reply.
    I don't think this is healthy..
    I'll add that all this sexual activity could be used as ammo for a court case against you in a twisted way.

Allow visitation but you must move on.

sextudent and Isopropylforyou like this.
  3. notbeinfringed85

notbeinfringed85 Active member

Electrician and First Responder
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    2:24 AM
    GTFO!! You deserve better.

4. Abstraction

Abstraction Force of nature
    Verified Female

big brain
    Local Time:
    I'm a bit sceptical about the reality of the described situation. The 'child' seems to be a bit of a throw-in into an already nasty cauldron of sex, seduction, lust, humiliation, etc. What does ring true is the OP's need for humiliation. Well, he's got it in spades and enjoyed the cool-aid, so much so that he was turned on by licking his wife's ass after she had been with the loser/alcoholic/sexually unsatisfying guy who is for some reason so much better than the superior OP. Pause here to get a bucket of popcorn.

If the OP is serious about his and his SON's (not 'child's' - no loving parent would call their son/daughter 'child' and keep talking about them in a detached manner, as if the child was some add-on to the steamy scenario) future he should think with his head. If he's after a cheap thrill he should continue licking the sloppy seconds and stop coming here for advice. The head/heart and dick are three very different ways of thinking - and from the OP's first post it's pretty obvious that the third choice is his preferred option.

5. Rodeo cowboy

Rodeo cowboy Long term member

Stuff
    Texas
    Local Time:
    1:24 AM
    Your child and it’s best interest should be your only concern. Your relationships and sex life should be put on hold. No bullshit or excuses. You are the adult and care giver. You should take that responsibility seriously.

Abstraction, Alceste and Xileh like this.
  6. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I had actually thought the same and given it the benefit of the doubt...some people may live a jerry springer lifestyle that is a bit more dramatic than I care for. But you are right about anything to do with kids...having been through a custody battle myself, one of the first things you do is clean up your act and not give them any more ammunition than they already have. You can believe it’s all on the table. First concern is always centered around your relationship with your child and how they are going to handle the transition.

7. BR_Saiph

BR_Saiph Self-published author

Canada
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I don't think, in my limited time here to date, that I've ever seen a thread engage so many friends and acquaintances.
    As sad as the topic is, it's nice to see a common thread of rational thought amongst us.
    Well done community.

8. Skywalker41918

Skywalker41918 Long term member

Work for a living
    Dallas, Texas
    Local Time:
    Yes this is a hard decision to mske but you are the one to make it deep soul searching is needed on your part

9. kelly_kali_girl

kelly_kali_girl New member

Local Time:
    " is not angry and abusive anymore,"

She's still abusive. Abusing you. You like it, great, but it sounds like she's not doing it with or for you, with intimate and sexual moments around it to support you, but to you, for her. It's all about her. That's unhealthy. Many wives "abuse" their husbands and they both like it, but it's still intimate, and increases their connection. This doesn't sound like that. It doesn't sound like there's any intimacy, on her part, in any way. It's cold, manipulative, predatory, toxic, dangerous, explosive and... Abusive.

From what little I know, my advice is to go have sex with someone else to clear your head and get some distance and perspective, then, unless there's some great benefit to your child to have her around, go find another women to worship who will abuse you better. There's other cuckold and FLR relationships out there, and demanding Women who will appreciate you worshiping them.

Alceste, SubSnuggler and JLeopold like this.
  10. WannaLockCock

WannaLockCock I'm your huckleberry!

HVAC tech
    USA Alabama
    Local Time:
    Run Run Run!!!! Don't look back!!! Nothing more than a ploy to get her daughter back in her life and ruin you! JMI
    I really hope things work out in your favor! Good luck.

11. SirenSong

SirenSong Active member

Local Time:
    Again, the situation of stopping the divorce and reunifying the family came first -- for the interests of the child and everyone -- and the reality of my wife's insistence of cuckolding was revealed immediately afterwards. I only suggested to introduce the chastity FLR to the cuckolding to make it work if we didn't resume the divorce. The latter has never been any more than private thoughts and private discussions while occasionally (when our child is at school) as a possible solution. Never has there been any conversations or behavior in the house other than traditional, upright.

12. sandman9355

sandman9355 Junior Member

Local Time:
    However, from what I've been able to glean from your posts, she already knew about at least some of your kinks and she definitely knew from previous experience you might cave to her pressure when she began those recent attempts to stop the divorce.

It is is entirely possible (and honestly quite likely) she simply pretended to be nice, knowing she'd only have to play nice for a short while. And if she knew your child wants nothing to do with her, you are the obvious point of attack, so to speak.

And even if she didn't *plan* for what you're describing, even if she's just taking advantage of an unexpected opportunity, the whole setup seems hurtful towards your child and dangerous to you.

If you do feel you would have to lie to a lawyer *and* to a therapist, because you believe they'd tell you to leave a toxic relationship, kick the lady out of the house and do your best to put the needs and the safety of your child first...
    ...because the situation quite likely *is* toxic.

13. dampas

dampas New member

Local Time:
    How much does your wife respect you? I am not asking how much she loves you or how many superior qualities you have over some other guy because if she doesn't respect you she will find a way to manipulate you if she isn't doing it already.

Consider jerking off a few times before making the final decision, this is not a decision to make when you are even a little bit horny

SissyDee and JLeopold like this.
  14. Tehsatyros

Tehsatyros Active member

Local Time:
    7:24 PM
    There is no upside for you, from what it sounds like. Its only good for her.

JLeopold likes this.
  15. Guest 6019

Guest 6019 Long term member

Local Time:
    Listen to the advice. It is meant from the heart not the genitals. I would add. She could use your kinks against you to win back custody and put you out of the picture. Revenge for her no visitation rights. You seem like a good guy. Use your head and get out now. It will be tough I'm sure, but it will be better for you. Find an FLR with L meaning love. This is not a path to happiness for you or your boy. Good luck.

16. Guest 2940

Guest 2940 Member

Local Time:
    After reading your initial post, I feel confident when I say, to allow this woman back into your life is a complete and total mistake. Let’s assume she is no longer an abusive parent. People rarely change, but let’s assume. That doesn’t change the fact she is looking to use you...and not in a fun, exciting, and pleasurable way. She is attempting to take advantage of you in the worst possible way. Feign friendship, fake a marriage, and fake caring for those that care for her. In the meantime, she’s free to screw her boyfriend and make you the fool. While she’s doing that, she’s taking your money and slowly gathering the dirt on you necessary to sway the court that you can’t possibly be a fit parent. Once she has you locked and controlled, based on what I’m hearing, I can guarantee there will be pictures of you in comprised positions, doing things that will go public, because you won’t have the strength to say no. If you want to loose it all, here’s your chance, and in the most abhorrent and humiliating way possible. This woman is a proven commodity. Let her in, give her your money, be manipulated, give her your child...and while your at it, everything else that makes you who you are.

I understand your desires... believe me I do. But relationships are based on love, caring and respect. Ask most any married domme...their submissive spouse is the most important thing in their lives, save their children. That is definitely not the case here.

There is someone out there. Someone who will embrace you, embrace your child, embrace your desires, and most of all, remain true to those they love.

Headtrip and Panda2010 like this.
  17. PerhapsJustAdog

PerhapsJustAdog Active member

Sweden
    Local Time:
    Let me make this quick: Divorce.

18. Guest 1101

Guest 1101 Active member

Local Time:
    12:24 AM
    I wonder if she is hedging her bets to have a safe lace to sleep when the boyfriend is drunk?

if you are really thinking you still want to reconcile, why not just complete the divorce, so all of the legal stuff is locked in. Then she can be a roommate or tease keyholder or whatever, and if it goes the wrong way then end it. The divorce would already lock the custody and other issues into place. There are many people who have divorced and then gotten together later.

Headtrip likes this.
  19. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    I agree! This is not what cuckolding is about! It seems to me she is using this as away of manipulating you!

20. LockitMan

LockitMan Lifestyle service submissive/slave/sissy maid

Retired
    New York
    Local Time:

No, you shouldn't take this almost never in a lifetime opportunity to live out a fantastic sexual fantasy experience. Duh..

At least try it. Give it one year, then make a better informed decision.

Just be sure to be good to the child. Be appropriate. Be generous with your time.

21. Guest 8927

Guest 8927 Long term member

Local Time:
    12:24 AM
    Boy this poses a lot of unique questions to the submissive in all of us. I read this yesterday and have thought about it several times since.

It's a catch 22. So, the issue is that your wife knows you have a sexual weakness. But on the other side of that, as a sissy who is really into forced fem as part of my chastity experience, this is sort of the bucket list fantasy we develope, isn't it?

My thing is to be overwhelmed by a manipulative and Dominant wife, who takes ownership of me, and then shows love by combining my sexual weakness with pushing me into them, even reluctantly. Now, a former swinger with my first wife admittedly, but the truth is that yes, I got off on watching her with other men. My current situation is a hard limit no to cuckolding from both my fiance and I. Yes, I am her sissy property. No, some things I can fantasize about and some don't have to be done.

This, well, is toxic for certain. Absolutely, something you likely shouldn't do. But isn't that the fantasy?

I have no clue what you should do. The male in me says divorce that bitch and move on. The sissy says, submit and get used to it. Be grateful. At that point, the sissy cuckold fantasy will have become a reality. You are essentially a maid, slave, servant, house husband in an organic not contrived FLR.

The divorce papers are your last vestige of control to submit to a truly, home grown, Dominant Wife, who absolutely will make you suffer through your fantasies as we all envision them.

This isn't so much as a choice between divorce or cuckoldry. This is your moment to decide which you want.

I am not so sure anyone here can truly know what they would do. Good luck. Be careful what you wish for.

22. SirenSong

SirenSong Active member

Local Time:
    Actually, it has been ferreted out that her motivation has been to preserve part ownership of the marital single-family house to convert some of it for rental income (first and foremost) and for her to gain access to the child (second). If the divorce proceeds, the house gets sold. So the motivation is to leverage our joint assets, not a place to live and sleep. She still has a bedroom and belongings in her lover's house; she can stay there even when her lover is at detox/rehab (as he is now).

Lawyer says that property division would probably be roughly the same now or later. So no advantage at least with that aspect not to engage in the FLR cuckolding.

23. sandman9355

sandman9355 Junior Member

Local Time:
    In other words, she'd also be able to put strangers under your roof? And is under the influence of someone so effed up he's in rehab?

This new info makes the whole thing seem even more toxic.

bondinchas likes this.
  24. Panda2010

Panda2010 There's a fine line between pleasure and pain

Australia (North east Victoria)
    Local Time:
    5:24 PM
    ffs run

JLeopold likes this.
  25. good2fun

good2fun Long term member

Local Time:
    If ever possible get this woman out of your life.

My ex-wife tried to turn my kinkiness against me during divorce.

Isopropylforyou likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice