How common is caging a dominant man?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by keephimcaged, Aug 23, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. Ransom

Ransom Active member

US
    Local Time:
    3:26 AM
    I agree with MissyB, it would be a great honor to submit to a dominant female.

JackStrap likes this.
  2. Unlucky

Unlucky Long term member

Local Time:
    12:26 AM
    Being forced to suck a dick to earn a release isn't an missing out on an opportunity.

LongTimeLurker, homebody and Anonoman like this.
  3. lockedaway9

lockedaway9 Member

Local Time:
    1:26 AM
    I have not, I will have to look them up.

4. locked_top

locked_top Caged tiger

USA
    Local Time:
    2:26 AM
    Eh, everyone makes their own decisions. Every once in a while I run into someone living a vanilla life where I say, "that person would be better off being dominant" or "that person would be better off trying submission." But mostly we should accept people as they are.

5. LongTimeLurker

Local Time:
    8:26 AM
    Does your key holder still decide when you are going to be released? And what about teasing, is there any?

I was sexting with my GF about teasing and denial and then she dropped a message saying "And then you take the key yourself because you are still my master". For me the impossibility to get out by my will is one of the main turn ons.

How does it work for you? Do you wait for a release and then dominate her?

6. Mike hammer

Mike hammer Long term member

Local Time:
    I am an alpha male(99 on the D scale on DISC). Self employed trades contractor. Its my way or the highway. Lead, follow, or get out of my way. And i dont follow anyone.

My exwife mentioned chastity, but she said id enjoy it too much. Well, she was right.

Why do i love being caged? Horny all the time, i get to go down on my gf alot. She always orgasms. Shes happy, im happy. No cleanup(except squirting) and lots of touching, kissing afterwards.

7. Drews

Drews Long term member

Florida, USA
    Local Time:
    My wife holds the keys until she is ready since her sex drive is not as strong as mine. When I am out we have hot intense sex but the difference is it only happens when she is really ready and into it. Sometimes the keys just appear on my nightstand or someplace else I can find them. This is my signal she wants it. Sometimes I hold off a little so she is surprised. Sometimes she puts out the keys and if I hold off a little she takes them away again and says you missed your opportunity. I would ask her to hold the keys until she is ready then satisfy better than you ever have before. She might decide she likes what she gets when you are unlocked.

8. lockedaway9

lockedaway9 Member

Local Time:
    1:26 AM
    That sounds a lot like my situation, I always chuckle when I hear something along the lines of "I'm a Dom, I would never let someone do that to me" and all I can think is you poor person, you have no idea the savage that can be brought out from being locked up, and how awesome it is.

JackStrap and MeatLocker like this.
  9. locked_top

locked_top Caged tiger

USA
    Local Time:
    I love it.

MissyB likes this.
  10. Susanstoy91

Susanstoy91 Long term member

Retired
    Northern Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    I always thought I was a dominant male. Played a lot of sports, had tons of male friends. But since my Wife(KH) has taken ownership of my cock, she controls my sex life. When and if I can cum. How much teasing I get. She also now control the rest of my life. My daily life is making sure she is happy. Almost everything I do now is for her. It's been over two years now that I have been wearing a cage and we both love the way we live now. We always tell each other, we should have done this years ago...

11. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    7:26 AM
    In my time here I have seen a few posts from dominant males that have been caged, so I don’t think it’s that unusual, to begin with I was a switch, but though madam keep me locked and breaking me, a mms retraining me, I now know or my place is as her loyal property forever.

12. c-w

c-w Long term member

Northern Germany
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Yes, switch speaking here and hence also someone with a strong dominant side. My physical appearance usually underlines that since I'm though of average height but not at all slender.

Mylady (who is way smaller) and me very much like the play of the tiny Lady having an overwhelming, powerful but unconditionally obedient "beast" under her control and command. This control is also executed by obvious restraints and tools like ankle and wrist cuffs, solid heavy metal neck collar (or at least a heavy leather dog collar strong enough to keep a raging rottweiler unter control), attached and locked to a corresponding strong chain leash, ball gag and/or muzzle, all of it locked. And - of course - a penis cage, so that all of my powers and forces in all of the thinkable directions are completely under her control and at her disposal.

It's not unusual that when I've arrived in that mindspace she likes to fuel and heat up my force and aggression like one does with a combat dog and making me try to lean up and revolt against the restraints (pointless of course) getting more and more upset and ready and willig to fight. Just to test my unconditional obedience with little but sharp, short commands executing her will. In these phases it's also common that she enforces her will with a short but very evil bullwhip.

And then it might happen that she's so much in heat that she releases my dick, keeps all the rest under control, especially me leashed and commands "Faß!" (which is the most common German dog command for "Attack!"), which I do, releasing my sexual dominance and start a usually very rough and furious fuck wich she also enjoys very much.

In play with a third, passive person all this might start in a similar way (installing absolute control and power via all the means and heating up) but then not necessarily leading to a dick unlock but to a impact and beating/thrashing session where I'm just her willing and obedient power tool executing her superiority in the situation using my own dominant and active side. But still staying in all the restraints clarifying my position.

Such a situation with a third passive might also turn into a cuckold/cuckquean scene when she releases me anyway and uses me as a bull for whatever she's up to and a bull might be useful for.

We like that quite much.;)

Ciao
    cw

bondinchas and locked_top like this.
  13. locked_top

locked_top Caged tiger

USA
    Local Time:
    Super hot.

c-w likes this.
  14. John

John Member

Local Time:
    What a story could you just have kept him locked.

15. mcfeely

mcfeely Long term member

Medic
    Local Time:
    I think your lucky he didn’t walk away. As an alpha he should know to never succumb to an ultimatum. I can’t believe he call you out on the girlfriend thing and that he didn’t get bent out of shape when she “squealed” on him. From the outside it sounds like you don’t like him very much if you have a girlfriend and you want to break him.

16. Blue00

Blue00 Member

Professional
    USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I could see a locked Dom working in a few situations
    1) Making a sub responsible for his penis (cleaning, worshiping, etc)
    2) A Dom that want to de-emphasize his penis (erectile/medical dysfunction, gender dysphoria, Hypersensitive, Premature ejaculation, religious concerns, etc)
    3) Demonstrating his trust in a sub.
    4) Demonstrating respect for a desire mismatch (waiting for sub to be in right head space, reducing triggers from. Past trauma, etc)

I am certain there are more reasons. Every dynamic is different.

17. MistressS

Verified Female

KeyHolder
    United States
    Local Time:

It was his idea I befriend her and have a relation with her. I did he'd watch us join in. He had best of both worlds until he started meeting her on his own.

MistressS

Headtrip and slave_m like this.
  18. Blue00

Blue00 Member

Professional
    USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    The best apologies work like this 1) Recognize what was wrong and how it affected someone 2) Ask how to make it up the the wronged person 3) Ensure that the problem never occurs again. From my reading, it appears he did exactly that.

Mistress S has always been sensible and practical in her postings here. I suspect she knows what she is doing. Whatever that all says about him is between the two of them. It is not up to us to decide for others.

19. Thomas Gangman

Thomas Gangman Long term member

IT Consultant
    Northern New Jersey USA
    Local Time:
    At work, I was the true type A dominant male and ran several develop teams. This trait carried over into the home life and got to be interesting since my wife runs her own business and does very well with her staff. Years ago we had moved from a swinging lifestyle into bdsm, just to get away from some of the crazies. She did keep her girl friends and that did fit into our new lifestyle.

one day I kind of felt bad after a bdsm session and offered my wife to switch roles. She enjoyed it very much and we switched many times over the years. We stumbled into chastity nad it became more of the focus in enhancing our sex life.

now I am mostly cage and let out for sex, only when she needs something more than tongue. When she is done, I willingly get caged back up, so you can cage a dominant male.

MeatLocker likes this.
  20. meuk85

meuk85 Active member

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    In daily life I am not so much dominant, but I do know what it is I want and while at work I know how to pursuade others to conform. :cool:I work as an NCO in dutch police army which may be a little different from the US one. When it comes down to it, decisions need to be made and this is relatively easy to me.

Since 1,5 years my wife and I switched teams making her the dominant one. We also decided to buy a new and bigger house and I left a number of decisions in her hands. She quickly adapted and showed a remarkable decisionmaking strength. She knew what it was she preferred, and she did not hide it. After a few more months I asked her about caging me a little more. Which she took to heart. These days it is pretty much 24/7 which I love and hate. I do still get out often during workouts and when there is too much chaffing behind the A-ring. But regular mastubating is out of the question.

We ordered a custum RC no. 5 back in september. We both hope it will arrive shortly, but we expect it after new year. I think her leash is getting shorter everyday and I notice I kind of like it as well. So this generally at work kinda dominant guy is getting less and less dominant by the week:D

21. Headtrip

Headtrip Long term member

Midwest USA
    Local Time:
    @MistressS Of course I dont know your relationship details very much but earlier this year I was out for (her) health reasons. I did NOT want to go back in and resisted big time for weeks. So one day she handcuffed me in my sleep and put the cage on. I woke up while it was happenning and was furious but she explained that I had previously agreed and a deal was a deal (male logic). I complained for a few days until the spell set in again. Now I'm happilly locked. I have learned she is serious and she makes sure it is fun.

Of course this could blow up in your face if you dont know your husband. And I think most guys would call hard stop at the cock sucking thing (you may get this eventually, after you warp his locked brain, but I bet he would go along more peacefully if this threat was off the table).

Best of luck, but I'm living proof that Alpha males who don't have a chastity fetish can be caged.

MeatLocker likes this.
  22. Metalman

Metalman Long term member

New York
    Local Time:
    I was pretty dominant in my life activities, and social interactions. I was pretty dominant in my Relationship with my wife. And pretty dominant in my self expression as well.

However, 10 years of chastity has reshaped that quite a bit, especially over the past 2 years.

I am still pretty dominant in my activities as a business owner, Martial art instructor, music band front man and so on.

In our relationship the balance of power had changed radical. If we were a 70/30 originally, we are probably a 20/80 today. We have really turned into an FLR.

On a personal level, I’m a lot softer than I used to be as well. I have learn to dislike any sort of toxic masculinity in me. I try to listen better, get women in my life to take the lead and speak first. I also wear skirts and women boots.
    Part of this is my Queer personality and fascination for Bowie’s Ziggy Stardust, but part of it is the way Chastity has changed me...

So a lot of things.

i would predict that if you lock your James often, and long, his dominance will start peeling off in several areas of his personality.
    Probably not all of them, as we are who we are :love:

23. locked_top

locked_top Caged tiger

USA
    Local Time:
    Very good point. I could easily see that happening here.

Blue00 likes this.
  24. amalix

amalix New member

Local Time:
    12:26 AM
    How are you able to do martial arts in a cage? That sounds challenging!

Dominant In Chastity likes this.
  25. Metalman

Metalman Long term member

New York
    Local Time:
    not at all.

I just wear underwear that keeps the package up and tight, then I forget I have a cage after a few seconds.

I do have a very comfortable cage though

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice