The Trap - a fun way of relocking.

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by cogman, Oct 30, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    9:44 PM
    Mistress and I use a igloo lock for locking the key away from me. Since we dont live together, sometimes she will surprise me and send me a code to unlock the device before she comes around which gives me time to get the cage off and clean up and earnestly await her arrive.

Usually the device stays open and then when you put the key in and close the lid you can here the device loudly click until next time mistress decides to let me out.

I have been out for a while and I was thinking of a game I might suggest to mistress...because right now I cant even relock myself because the thing shut during a recent move.

If for her to spin a wheal of misfortune. (google it, you can put options into it then spin a wheel of chance), We would load it up with durations....then for her to generate a open code and screen shot what the wheel of misfortune landed on but not tell me the result.

Mistress sends me a unlock code....

Now I really do abuse the poor cock when I am unlocked....but I also know that eventually Ill put the key in and close the lid...I just wont be able to resist it..Then and only then will mistress reveal to me what was in the screen shot....

Knowing mistress she may be temped to spin the wheel till she gets the result she wants but thats ok too....

Its meant to be a trap right !!...

me IMG_4332.jpg

Lab89, Blue00 and John like this.
  2. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    11:44 AM
    Sounds like a great idea to me! Go for it!

cogman likes this.
  3. John

John Member

Local Time:
    12:44 PM
    Is that device any good for distance play?

4. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    It is perfect for distance play.

Mistress can generate a 8 digit code from anywhere in the world to unlock it. She can even generate a code that will work inside of a time window or at a specific time. The lock does not need a internet connection. Once tied to the app on the phone via bluetooth the app has all the codes inside of it that it needs and the lock and the app can then be separated permanently. But they do need to be physically close to each other once for the pairing. Once paired the app has a user name and password to log into the app and generate codes. So to generate codes you need access to the internet, but the lock is stand alone, and its also very heavy and built like a brick shithouse, you would struggle with a hammer to get it open.

It is designed as a key lock for guest houses. The host can generated a timed code for guests, at the end of the stay the guess replaces the key and the codes that worked don't any more ready for the next guest. Or it can generate one time codes. Of course I instantly saw other applications..lol

In fact the settings can be be made such that all mistress has to do is open the app while in the same room and the lock will unlock.

They are not cheap tho.

John likes this.
  5. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    7:44 AM
    Sounds like you are overthinking this one.

Guest 3972 likes this.
  6. John

John Member

Local Time:
    Sound link a perfect solution like it's 8 figures code. Then challenge would be to pair it with her phone at distance ship it or something

cogman likes this.
  7. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    In my case I set up the device with my phone...then had her change the password to the app on her phone to a password only she knows....so the device is tied to the account, not to the phone.

All you need to do is set up the device, have her download the app and give her the user name and password and tell her to change the password.

In my case the user name is MY email address, so in an emergency I can reset the password, of course then her password would not work any more and not knowing the password i cant change it back.....so mistress would know if i used reset it.Of course you could use her email if you don't trust yourself.

John likes this.
  8. John

John Member

Local Time:
    thanks that’s a brilliant way to set it up :lockkey: Maybe I will let her change the email to hers to be sure I have no access ⛔️

cogman likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice