Punishment Pins

Discussion in 'Mature Metal' started by soccerslave, Oct 21, 2020.

1. soccerslave

soccerslave Long term member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    11:10 AM
    I'm ordering a Pet Trap and I'm wondering who has experience with the punishment pin option. I like the idea for avoiding an ability to pull out the back, while my keyholder likes the idea of inflicting pain for punishment purposes. Is love to hear personal experience and advice. Thank You!

2. locked8452

locked8452 Active member

US, Southeast
    Local Time:
    2:10 PM
    Princess occasionally requires that I am locked with a pointed punishment pin. The longest pin is a fairly effective anti-pullout device and is quite painful if I attempt to become erect. It leaves a small bruse if used during vigorous exercise. The short pin is ineffective. The medium pin is tolerable for long term use but less effective as an anti- pullout mechanism. I've come to the conclusion that the only truly secure devices are those requiring a piercing or a rigid urethral insert.

soccerslave likes this.
  3. inhershoes

inhershoes Long term member

Denver, CO
    Local Time:
    11:10 AM
    The punishment pins are quite effective I feel, the small will put you on notice, but not cause you to yelp, the middle pin for me is the most effective. It will remind you very quickly, if you don't get the hardness under control soon, I will start to see stars and go week at the knees. The long pin, is just cruel for me, the slightest movement or hardness and it takes my breath away. When I do wear my MM as I have a BB now, I generally will wear the middle pin, but at the end of the day when I take the pin out, it takes awhile as the skin is bruised a bit and it hurts a little to pull the pin out, so I let it release slowly and naturally. I am not sure how good it is for a pull out device other than, you can get it out, but you ain't gonna get back in.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice