Decisions HT 4

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by Marcus1982, Nov 3, 2020.

1. Marcus1982

Marcus1982 Member

Local Time:
    10:49 PM
    Hey everyone. So, since sleeping in the cb6000s is just not happening, we are considering buying a holy trainer 4.
    But for the love of us we cannot decide on the correct size. I’ve been wearing the cb6000s with the biggest spacer and have about 5mm space in the tip when fully flaccid. I would use a smaller spacer but that reduces the space to the a ring too much and I get a pretty bad burning sensation when sitting down and at night. It does however fit perfectly length wise with the smaller spacer.
    Now, should I get the small or standard tube for the holy trainer? I don’t want to buy the Chinese knock off first since they alledem to be a bit different and I don’t think I could get a correct fit with the original one.
    Any help would be appreciated

2. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    4:49 PM
    The CB's are not the most comfortable devices, but I think your issue is getting used to laying down with a device on. I think if you ease your way into by working your way up (like laying down with it on while watching TV on the soft) [possible doing a tease session with the cage on while laying down to get used to how an erection feels laying down in the device].

I would switch out of the CB if you enjoy this and move to something that has a solid ring on it... but sleeping with these things on is tough.

3. sissydavenport

sissydavenport Locked sissy sub / spouse of Mistress Davenport

Musician / other media stuff
    East Central Illinois
    Local Time:
    3:49 PM
    I have a real HT V3 and W/we bought all 5 sizes of the HT V4 copy to decide on the correct size cage (they did a pretty massive resize / redesign between V3 and V4). It's definitely an upgrade from anything in the CB series and it's a belt you can be teased in (and enjoy the frustration), so that is a good thing. The standard size cage is a really solid bet here with either the 45mm or 50mm ring.

-nancy

4. Marcus1982

Marcus1982 Member

Local Time:
    10:49 PM
    We just ordered the standard with the 45mm ring. :)
    Thank you though

sissydavenport likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice