Rachels Trip

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Rachel, Jul 31, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    12:27 AM
    susie happy to report no problems with the truck on the way home. thank you for the good wishes.

MM's sweetpea
    rachel

2. susie q

susie q Dear friend of the Mistress Michelle clan

Local Time:
    :chores016: glad you made it home safely sweety ,i care alot about you i think you know this :chores007:

3. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    9:27 PM
    Hey Rachel, glad you made it home without anymore problems. But do you still have the Tow Truck drivers number. Susie's planing a trip down south, and she might need his assistance. We know you broke him in!!! Lol

Kidding aside, driving dressed is such a Hoot!!! Besides wearing a steel belt under my panties, I drive much more safely and obey the traffic laws, no speeding, not going to get a mug shot of me in makeup, and where would they lock me up, Boys or Girls cell, I sure if I was in the boys, I would be wishing I was a real girl, If you catch my drift. Tanya's a lesbian "She like Girls" and not so much into the guy thingy. The only good Cock, is a Locked On!!! The world would be such a better place. Talk about throwing the Keys away.

Missy Tanya

4. Rachel

Local Time:
    Thursday,

i cooked breakfast as is normal. Then Mistress told me my schedule for the day. i was tired just from hearing everything i was to get done. Clean the bathroom, dust and sweep the whole house. This may not sound like much but there is not one shelf or dresser that is not covered with nick knacks. Mistress then told me to change into the maids outfit that is in my avatar as that is what she wanted to see her sissy cleaning in. After getting changed i set about my work starting with the bathroom. i get pretty anal when it comes to cleaning a bathroom and Mistress' is quite large. i started by putting all the towels in the washing machine. Then went about cleaning the rest. When i was just about finished Mistress yelled let's go rachel or you are not going to get all this done today. At least this time i didn't respond by saying Mistress do you want it clean or do you just want me to tell you it is. Instead i was just a simple yes Mistress and i lit a fire under my ass so Mistress wouldn't have a reason to light one on it later. i got the cleaning done in plenty of time and even got the clean towels hung back in the bath. i was then to hang all her paddles on her bedroom. ALL being the operative word in that sentence as you will understand later. While doing this i dropped a mirror that had some sea shells on it. Mistress happened to be in the room when this happened. She remarked that didn't sound good. When i picked it up it wasn't broke though. i thought phewww. Then i saw a really tiny seashell was knocked off of it. When i showed it to her she said that's hardly worth getting a paddle down for but she did anyway. i was quick to remind her it was only a small shell. We both had a good laugh at that then she delivered a blow to one of my tender cheeks and all of a sudden she was the only one laughing.

Mistress then had me change into the new strapless maids outfit she was so kind to give me. At some point she told me to go out and get the mail out of the box by the road. When i got back she ask me if i enjoyed that. my reply was a part of me enjoyed it quite a lot. Mistress laughed at this and i felt good inside at bringing Mistress some joy. We had ribs on the grill which were not as good as usual but still quite tasty.

After dinner Mistress got another massage. Then she put me in the bench again. When she came out of her bedroom from getting the rimba she said, RACHEL DIDN'T I TELL YOU TO HANG UP ALL OF MY PADDLES. Yes Mistress. Well i was gonna take it easy on you tonight and use something softer but as you didn't hang up this paddle I figure this is the one you want me to use. BIG CRAP i thought next time double check your work. Though i know she wasn't it surely felt like she was hitting me with the strength of the mighty Thor. Then she hooked up the rimba. Mistress is a master with a rimba and as much as i dislike some of the settings i love the others. On Saturday night Ms. Rob had the controls to her tens and for the most part it was quite enjoyable. Ms Rob please take no offense at this as it's just that you don't know my limits as well as MM. This night was quite different. i had never been Rimba'ed in the bench before at the hands of Mistress Michelle. She would put it on a setting i call needles cause that is what it feels like to me then increase the power to where it was all i could do to stand it. i would be begging and screaming for her to stop and just when i thought i was gonna have to use my safe word she would stop. Just how she knows where that point is i don't know but she got there every time. Then she would put it on a setting that i like and bring me back off the ceiling but not for nearly long enough as far as i was concerned. How long i was there i have no idea but when she told me the rimba gave out i was kinda glad for the first time in my life. It is so much more intense when you can't move. i can't even begin to describe the feeling i had.

The 3 of us sat around for a bit then it was time to get to bed. i was in the kitchen with Mistress when i heard rick making his way to the bedroom when he yelled to Mistress SEND THAT SLUT INTO THE BEDROOM I AM FEELING PRETTY GOOD TONIGHT. Mistress turned to me smiled and said well you heard him get going. i hung a do not disturb sign on the door knob after i went in knowing full well that Mistress would just laugh and pay it no mind. i was hard at work, if that's what you call it, when i heard the door knob turn and Mistress entered laughing. When rick got close to the point of no return Mistress grabbed my head and pushed it down. Not that she would have had too but it did make it all the better for me kinda being forced by Mistress' hand. rachel went to sleep a HAPPY girl, smiling, having happy thoughts and moaning into my teddy bear.

MM's sweetpea
    rachel

Friday to follow

At Mistress Michelle's direction we need to fast forward to Sunday. She told me to post this here for all the world to see.

When i got home on Saturday night my wife left me out for a good clean. As you all know my wife isn't really into this and she didn't tell me to re-lock so i didn't. That being said all i would have had to do was re-lock myself and the whole situation that follows would not have happened. Sunday morning i was chatting with Mistress, just vanilla stuff, in my head however i was reminiscing about my week with Mistress and rick. After we said our goodbye's i found myself quite aroused. i thought what's it gonna hurt to just touch myself. Just rubbing one finger on the underside of my sissy cock. In no time, maybe 3 minutes, i was on the very, very edge. Then i thought who will know, if Mistress ask me i won't lie to Her but what are the chances that She will and past the point of no return i went. i immediately felt guilty as hell. It wasn't even a mind blowing orgasm and it just sort of dribbled out kinda like a milking. All i thought about all day at work was Mistress and how i had betrayed the one person that accepts me for who and what i am and has done so much for me and myself esteem. When i got home i sent Mistress an e-mail telling Her what i did. Needless to say She was/is really pissed at me as i too am in myself. i had to tell her though no matter the consequences as i knew i had betrayed her and i couldn't stand myself for it. i didn't sleep well last night as i kept waking and thinking about this and the deceit i tried to get away with. It hurt me knowing that i hurt Mistress even before i told her. Now i feel a complete failure to Mistress Michelle. i just couldn't bring myself deceive Mistress Michelle. i didn't mean to hurt Her by telling Her but i couldn't lie to Her by not telling Her either.

Mistress i am truly sorry
    YOUR not so perfect sissy
    rachel

5. cynthia_deville

cynthia_deville Mistress Rob's slave

Local Time:
    rachel,

very touching for sure. i look at you and see glimpses of my life. i do know that sharing with Mistress Michelle had to be liberating to some extent. it is never easy to admit failure, yet it is through these failures that we gain strength and focus. Making yourself accountable to another and then selflessly sharing even the failure moves us even deeper into submissiveness. To understand and admit that even entertaining the thought of self satisfaction is an act of betrayal is a huge step in the right direction. i myself am impressed that you had the fortitude to do what was right regardless of the outcome. You are a special girl and i hope to one day to be able to call you a friend as well.

hugs sweety

cynthia

6. Rachel

Local Time:
    actually not i feel just as bad now.

not a huge enough step i am afraid. i have damaged the one relatioship in my life that means the most to me.

Well i didn't expect the outcome to be what it is. i am no longer special to Mistress Michelle.

choose your friends wisely cynthia and at the moment i am not a wise choice. Right now i only want back the one friend that i seem to have lost.

rachel

7. susie q

susie q Dear friend of the Mistress Michelle clan

Local Time:
    :give_rose: Oh my rachel ,i feel you are so hard on yourself at times and this is really crazy coming from me ,as i know exactly how you feel ,but you know as well as i that Mistress Michelle is probably one of the most forgiving persons on the planet,god i hope so as i have really been stupid the past few days, but i think nothing is unrepairable no matter what and people that can forgive are what makes us all special ,i'm like the biggest screw up in the world but i wake up in the morning ,take a breath and know that someone loves me no matter what ...unconditinal love i suppose ,the only thing that makes me want to wake up so i trudge threw another day and know in my mind that things are gonna get better ........ hang in there g/f you're a very speical person with alot of love and so much to give,thats a gift my friend don't waste it worring about things we cannot change ,we all are very speical and have a purpose being here ,if not i guess we would'nt be ...a very big hug coming from susie to you :Tink:

8. cynthia_deville

Local Time:
    rachel,

Yeah what susie said. i will say that we all grow through these moments of doubt and feeling like we have destroyed what we worked so hard build. i think it is in the submissive DNA. That awful sick feeling you have at the pit of Your stomach until you have been forgiven. Not really knowing Mistress Michelle, but reading Her writings here i do know two things. She has a huge heart and She adores you too. i think this too shall pass dear. The guilt will be there to remind you how it felt to have betrayed Her trust. i am sure you will be reminded again of this.

i would not fear being friends with you either dear. You are sweet and i know several here think the world of you. This too shall pass.

Cynthia

9. Rachel

Local Time:
    susie and cynthia,

Thank you both for caring and the kind words. i can't stop crying, This hurts like nothing i have experienced ever before. i no longer have a reason to get up in the morning or someone special to put me to bed at night. i miss Her soooo.

rachel

10. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    I didnt die rachel

Sometimes shit happens, I get upset, you know I am having issues right now, and then you do this right after you left here, it was just as if you pulled the chair out from under Me and dumped Me in the floor. Frankly I am getting sick and tired of feeling like a fucking doormat. Not that you are the only one, I dont want anyone getting the idea that you are the sole cause of My issues, cause you know you are not. But your timing for this crap you just pulled SUCKED!!!

With all that said, rachel and I are fine, although she knows she now has another strict punishment to get through, one that will wait until I see her in July, when the branches on the trees are firm and green, and you best be bringing some neosporin with you rachel, it will help in the healing process when I am fucking done with you!
    Now you have 4 months to ponder in your sissy head just how bad this is really going to be!!!

Mistress Michelle

11. Rachel

Local Time:
    5 better words i could have never heard.

i bet this is gonna leave a mark. Mistress has switched me only once before and it is not fun in any way, shape or form.

The waiting is the hardest part. i wish i could drive down there today just to get it over with.
    Sometimes real life does not work out like the fantasy i had in my sissy head. No matter though i just don't ever want that lost lonely feeling that i had yesterday ever again. Moving on now, looking back but also continuing forward. Normally i would try to say something funny here but i see no humor in this.

MM's not so perfect sweetpea
    rachel

12. cynthia_deville

Local Time:
    rachel,

there is a lot that could be said, but i will leave most of it unsaid. i am glad to see that you came to reason. Yes i too would not look forward to the wait or the anticipation of what awaits your return. thinking with the little head almost always leads to trouble. i too am by no means perfect, far from it and the minute i think i am, i stand to get knocked down a peg or ten. This is a life of sacrifice, calling for constantly putting someone else's needs and desires ahead of our own. i know you have learned this, but it needs to be more than words and thoughts, it needs to be daily action. i hate to be the master of the obvious because i know there are many flaws in my own life that need attention. You are sweet and i do adore you and your journey. i empathize and identify with your life situation. i know you will pick up the pieces and carry on. this will not escape your memory ever.

like a small child who tries their boundaries and are upset when they have crossed them, you too have been upset when you went too far. Knowing full well that it should not be crossed, but crossing it just the same. like a child, you did not expect the reaction you got, but yet knew it was probably going to be not good. you now know what to expect and will be less likely to try that again. i admire you and your openness and am looking forward to getting to know you along the way. i will never be afraid to call you a friend.

cynthia

13. Rachel

Local Time:
    Cynthia please feel free to speak your mind to me. i enjoy reading what you write and you seem to the sensible one among the at times not so sensible one in this thread. If you don't feel comfortable saying it in the forums write me privately. You my friend seem miles ahead of me on this journey and you input is of great value to me.

What i have learned is that i AM NOW OWNED.i have spoke those words in the past but through all of this i have discovered that i can no longer exist, at least happily, without Mistress Michelle. i agree with you that i must show this in daily action and will keep this foremost in my mind henceforth. It will not escape my memory EVER it is burned there like a brand on a calf.

Less likely? More like WILL NOT.

Thank you for the compliment. To me this is a place to be amongst friends and friends get to hear the good and bad parts of your life.

Your friend
    rachel

14. cynthia_deville

Local Time:
    rachel,

i appreciate the kind words and yes i will talk privately about some things. We don't live in looking glasses and i am of the belief that some things should remain private. i have enjoyed you sharing your journey and the struggles along the way. It is interesting to see the dynamics to be sure. Yes this is a place to be among friends.

Who defines where we are on our journey. What makes one seem further along than another. i don't know the answers to these questions, nor do i think anyone is judging out there. i share my heart and my mind and try to make sense if the chaos. i am no saint, nor am i a good judge. All i kniow to do dear girl is share what is inside me.

i appreciate your friendship and hope that we are able to meet sometime in the near future. No promises, i still have a journey of my own to complete. Will play that one by ear and we can only hope that is sooner than later. Take care and talk later.

your friend

cynthia

15. Rachel

Local Time:
    Why you should always put your things away.

i am being disciplined today by Mistress Michelle for failing to put my things away like a good sissy should. The first reason you should put your things away is so you don't find yourself on your knees, wearing nipple clamps writing a 200 word essay and finding it very hard to concentrate. You see i have a very special necklace that i am to wear when Mistress Michelle spend and i time together. i had it on Wednesday and forgot to take it off before i went bowling. Mistress didn't mind this too much and actually thought it was kind of cool when i told her i got some strange looks at bowling but i didn't know why till i realized when i got up Thursday morning and still had it on. Then Thursday i had my cam on as i was dressed at home in a pantsuit that Mistress was so kind to give me and i forgot to put the cam away before my wife came home. So you should always put things away where they belong as not to cause any problems. It is a sissy's duty to keep her house neat as a pin and not leave things laying around where they don't belong. (206) It is also easier to clean your house if everything is where it belongs as you don't have to stop your work to put things where they belong and this will make you a much more efficient sissy. Efficiency is what we must practice if we are to get our chores done in a timely manner. Getting our chores done timely is important to a sissy as it leaves more time to attend to any other needs Mistress may have. Like :chores011:,:chores004: or:chores010: instead of kneeling here writing these kinds of essays with a searing pain in your nipples. So girls ALWAYS BUT ALWAYS PUT YOUR THINGS AWAY WHEN YOU ARE DONE WITH THEM(321)

MM's sweetpea
    rachel with sore nipples hoping Mistress hurries back to get her out of this predicament rachel got herself into

16. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    That should keep My sissy girl focused for a while. Poor little thing just keeps getting herself into prediciments, but thats ok, her Mistress needs the diversion. I'll be more than happy to make sure you learn a new lesson each and every day rachel, just for fun!
    In fact, I have learned a valuable lesson Myself, so see, even your Mistress is not beyond learning.

Mistress Michelle

17. Rachel

Local Time:
    i will be focused all day Mistress not on work but most likely on YOU but it is focus just the same.

In case anyone was wondering why we all love Mistress Michelle now you know. She is always willing to spend whatever amount of time it takes to teach us the proper way to think, dress and act. In return we should be as dedicated to her as She is to teaching us.

YOUR sweetpea
    love rachel

18. cynthia_deville

Local Time:
    rachel,

some how i think the point of the lesson was missed. i could be wrong on this, but i thought the idea was to not need the attetion. To make it about Mistress Michelle and not yourself. i can not say from real life experience at this point in time, but my heart tells me that i would be doing everything in my power to make Her life better, not cause Her to spend a lot of time teaching a lesson. The lump in my throat would be almost unbearable at the thought of disappointing Her.

Please don't take this wrong, but as you say, i tend to be the voice of reason. The last thing i would want is the sort of attention you have received of late. Maybe not sulking, but i know i would surely feel like that scolded puppy. i know i have some of these days ahead of me, but hopefully they are few and far between.

Yes Mistress Michelle cares greatly for you, but i sense an undertone of almost smugness that i don't think you quite get. i would have already been walking on egg shells after last week. The inner sickness i feel right now just thinking about this is something i don't get often dear. Especially when considering anothers plight. i empathize with you and can see that we have come from similar backgrounds and our paths are taking similar turns. As a friend i encourage you to relook at your heart and see what it is you desire from this. i too admire Mistress Michelle and think of Her as a saint just to have the patience She has.

Just my 2 cents worth rachel. No offense intended, just my heart hurt and needed to share this with you.

your friend

cynthia

19. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    cynthia, you are such a dear, and as sweet as you can be.
    Please do not worry about rachel and the things she gets herself into. We have an understanding, alot of light hearted fun, and she is constantly amusing Me. I suppose our relationship is a bit relaxed, for example, the punishment for not putting the cam away, that was more for amusement on My part than punishment on hers. Dont misunderstand Me, I can be and am often very strict, however, because of our relationship, she knows when she has truely screwed up and when shes being used for amusement. The other day when she did what she did after her shower, that was NOT GOOD, and she knows when I see her again she will pay the price for it. Today, just amusement for Me LOL
    So, the next time you see rachel in a predicament, dont worry, just laugh and shake your head and say....Oh that rachel, look what shes done now LOL

Mistress Michelle

20. cynthia_deville

Local Time:
    Mistress Michelle,

Thank You for the insight and i will keep that in mind. i think i tend to be a bit too reserved at times for my own good. i will remember this in the future and yes i have shook my head since the day i was introduced. i tend to take things to heart and have trouble discerning intent at times. i did not mean anything other than that. i will continue to shake my head though. Kind of a surreal day everything seems to be in slow motion.

rachel dear, you are on your own on this one. (Sitting back, grabbing popcorn, hopefully not learning any bad habits). Have fun sweety, time to get back to class.

cynthia

21. Rachel

Local Time:
    Well said as always Mistress.

Cynthia you see Mistress laughs a lot when she does these things to me and once you hear her laugh you will know why i am willing to be her amusement. Even though i wasn't with her this morning i could hear her laugh as if she was standing right beside me. As Mistress said when i see her again it will not be for her nor my amusement and her attitude or mine will not be the same. Amusing Mistress is something we both get enjoyment from what i will receive when i am in her presence again will be quite the opposite of amusement.

MM's sweetpea
    rachel

22. Ritabir

Ritabir Owner of riki

Local Time:
    yes that laugh

perhaps cynthia, you may get to know MM's laugh sooner than you think...MM and I will discuss this!
    And I love how cynthia and rachel are becoming "bosum" buddies

Mistress Rob

23. cynthia_deville

Local Time:
    Mistress Rob,

i was afraid You might say that. open foot insert mouth. i had only the purest of intentions, and somehow i spoke too quickly and out of turn. i am looking forward to Hearing Mistress Michelle's laugh as well as Yours. i am at the mercy of the court...

Mistress Michelle,

i meant no ill will by any means and my too big for my body heart gets me into a fix at times. Please accept my sincerest of apologies for speaking out of turn and not understanding the dynamics You and rachel enjoy. i will sit back and shake my head yes, and most likely be grateful it is not me.

cynthia

24. Rachel

Local Time:
    Sitting back laughing thinking, look at what poor cynthia has gotten herself into now. i only wish i could be there to witness you hearing MM's laugh.

MM's sweetpea

25. Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Dont you worry cynthia, its ok. We all have different ways of handleing things. Sometimes, as has become apparent recently, I am not very good at handleing certain things Myself, however, where rachel is concerned I can handle her with a glance.
    Besides, I enjoy your perspective cynthia, so please feel free to chime in anytime!!

Mistress Michelle

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice