Keeping him limp

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by MistressQS, Feb 19, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. PT109

PT109 Senior Member

Local Time:
    5:09 PM
    I'm just wondering, why is the goal to make him limp all of the time? I think I understand why you might want to do this, but the reality of the situation presents an even better possibility. I love being hard. It shows that I am interested and very involved in what is going on (being humiliated for example), but due to years of conditioning I am nearly impotent. Sometimes I can get it into my Domme but it withers almost immediately. The sinking feeling I have at this point is overwhelming. A feeling of failing to rise to my masculine duty, the humiliation of this failure and the long and deep slide into submission that this humiliation causes me to feel. I know my Domme is disappointed but I also know that she knows that this very failure in me is a result of her complete power over my very soul.
    Now, having said that, the fact that I can still get an erection becomes a continuous circle of obvious erotic response to my mistress, followed by humiliation and defeat played over and over again. I would think that someone who enjoyed humiliating and dominating their sub would be able to use this cycle, embellish it with all kinds of sarcasm, witty putdowns, and wry threats - not to mention small penis remarks and the possibility of cuckolding. The degree of hardness then could be used as a barometer so that the Domme would always know exactly the degree of arousal (hope) and weakness (defeat) of her sub.
    Making the sub completely limp sounds wonderful to me as a goal of a definitely dominant woman, but it may be a little like the castration fantasies, great in principle but disappointing in reality. Just my thoughts, but I do love this thread and would like it to continue for a while.

2. jagged

jagged Junior Member

Local Time:
    4:09 PM
    Hypnosis....ive read it works

3. paulie slave

paulie slave Locked house husband

House Husband
    Scotland
    Local Time:
    I am somewhat impotent. I can get an erection but it rarely lasts long enough to do anything with it (Not that I get any opportunity to do anything with it anyway). I do find that being chaste has made me more limp and it used to bother me before I was a subbie. Now it seems appropriate and even a bit of a turn on.

I'll add a personal fantasy of mine to this thread, don't even know whether it's possible, but I often fantasize about having the erectile tissue removed from my penis and replaced with silicone. That way I would be completely and irreversibly impotent for life. While the fantasy surgeon was at it I'd like to have my penis shortened to a couple of limp inches long.

Weird but it does it for me!

Spike6411 and superchef08 like this.
  4. petevans

petevans Member

South Wales
    Local Time:
    Hi Mistress QS,

I have only just read this thread; it's surprising how often the KTB gets a mention! For years I was curious about this device, but think the original stopped being made about or just over 10 yrs ago now.

Anyway when I saw last autumn it was being re-manufactured albeit with a different locking method, I ordered one. I had quite a bit of deliberation trying to decide which size to order. In the end I went for the Regular (now - now Intense). If you've ordered you'll already know but for the benefit of those that don't there are 3 options Moderate, Intense, & Severe sizes being: 1 (25mm), 7/8 (22.5mm), and (19mm).

Incidentally I gave Mark (manufacturer) some feedback recently, & mentioned I was considering purchasing the Severe - his response to this was interesting to say the least;

"There's not too many people buying or using the severe edition, because it really is quite over the top, so more power to you if you can endure wearing it". One guy metalfenix (posted on the locknkeep.com site) that hed worn the KTB (mild version mind you) for 5 days @ time of posting but then for a further 2 days.

So far I have worn mine (Intense for 2 days) the problem is not so much the spikes of it but more to do with the bottom edge of the device. I have given feedback to Mark to see if he can put on some kind of rubberised flange. I am going to try a fix & use soft plastic tubing (split in the middle) but think its going to be quite tricky.

However back to your original query how to minimise your subs erections. Im not sure whether or not he can be trained not to have them, since a male can experience involuntary erections e.g. first thing in the mornings. You might want to look at info below.

Bromide
    In some cases, bromide is available in a liquid form at pharmacies. It has been rumoured (in particular by British troops during World War II, who believed it was regularly added to their tea) that bromide can reduce incidence of erections for males (see anaphrodisiac), and this was actually its initial pharmacological use. However, such an action is common to all effective sedatives and not known to be especially particular to bromide. Source:- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bromide

but also see Vitex agnus-castus (VAC) commonly called just Vitex, but also called Chaste Tree, Chasteberry, or Monk's Pepper - This plant is commonly called monk's pepper because it was originally used as anti-libido medicine by monks to aid their attempts to remain celibate. It is believed to be an anaphrodisiac, hence the name chaste tree.
    Source:- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chaste_Tree

Incidentally besides the KTB I have purchased a SGR (Spiked Glans Ring) and also a Cum Control Ring from Tickleberry.

Would be interested to know if the KTB you ordered has arrived & if so the effectiveness of the device.

Further info although conventional masturbation is not possible whilst wearing the KTB a minimised orgasm is possible. I achieved this using an electric toothbrush, placed on the frenum area. However it does take quite a long time over 20 mins, also if not too far down shaft no spunk comes out due to the restriction. Does slowly ooze out once the member becomes flaccid again.

5. spyderman

spyderman Junior Member

Local Time:
    9:09 AM
    FYI the ClubFem MCD fits inside a CB2k ... and does the job.

6. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    i've been on duloxetine for 4 weeks now, and one of the side effects are loss of erections and not being able yo ejaculate.
    Started working from the second day of taking them. No erections or ejaculations since, the mind is still willing but the body isnt.
    My wife still keeps me in my cb3000 even though nothing works, stops me touching and trying.
    I am assured things will resume to normal when i stop taking the medication.
    Wife loves the teasing of my now limp cock, knowing that i cant cum, she actually puts them in my mouth and calls them my chastity pills.

Starflyer

7. Jimi123

Jimi123 Senior Member

Local Time:
    10:09 AM
    More important a chemical castration drug. But doing so will remove any sex drive that that may just make him not really be into CB play or anything much else!

Estrogen of course doesn't stop female sex drive its just "different"

8. ladylionzsissy

ladylionzsissy male chastity sissymaid

east coast
    Local Time:
    12:09 PM
    being on my own now for a while, i thought it would be nice to approach this last year as a tribute.

i started by taking an old CB6000 i'd purchased a while ago, modifying it to produce a CB-like chastity with a one (1!) inch tube. i started by carefully removing the end (The 1-inch cage) and removing the tube from the (standard) CB base where the pins go through. i took the two ends and after carefully smoothing out sharp edges, glued both together to make the CB-like device. the first time i wore it for a week or so and discovered i didn't do such a swell job in smoothing out sharp edges and clitty noticed it with sores and all. so off it went and i started again with fine sandpaper until it was super smooth on the inside.

then the next part was a daily clitty-dunking in warm water mixed with alum. i didn't know how this would work but i did do some research and thought it might reduce the size of my girls. after a few weeks, maybe a month or so, i again took it off and noticed significant changes. everything was smaller and it was difficult to get erect, even in the presence of my fetish items! i'm continuing with this approach and hope it wil work out the way i wanted (crossing fingers).

i felt so happy to have the self-control and accomplish this by myself!

Dianna1395 likes this.
  9. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    Long-term lock up may possibly have this effect anyway. But you could also try bromide, which I'm told used at one time to be put in prisoners' tea to stop them getting too rampant....

nonerect likes this.
  10. dixiewrecked

dixiewrecked Member

Local Time:
    11:09 AM
    Ladylionzsissy,
    I hope that is NOT warm water mixed with ALUMINUM. If it is, I would really recommend you stop this treatment immediately. Aluminum is actually quite toxic to the body, and daily exposure to high levels, compounded with the warm water to open up your pores, and increase intake into your blood, could all add up to a disaster waiting to happen. Aluminum toxicity can lead to liver and kidney impairment or failure, interfere with Calcium uptake and storage (thus mimicking osteoporosis symptoms), accumulate in the brain and cause problems such as seizures/memory loss/migraines, cause gastrointestinal and digestive issues, and more!

I'm not saying that this stuff is going to happen to you... but if you are repeatedly subjecting yourself to high levels of aluminum on a daily basis... there are real risks associated with it, that you should be aware of. The average level of exposure for most people is in the single digits of milligrams per day. So, I don't know where you are at with it, but you may want to take this into consideration! Be careful!

Dixiewrecked

11. ladylionzsissy

east coast
    Local Time:
    thank you dixie, for the advice and insight! i'll be sure to be careful!

12. Burger_01

Burger_01 Chastity Geek

Local Time:
    2:09 AM
    Actually, from a purely scientific point of view.. I'm interested in how you get Aluminium to dissolve in water? I'm not trying to sound sarcastic or anything, just genuinely interested in what you're mixing together here.

13. ladylionzsissy

east coast
    Local Time:
    the reference to alum above refers to the cooking spice "alum" used for pickling (cucumbers, watermellon rines and such).

14. Burger_01

Burger_01 Chastity Geek

Local Time:
    2:09 AM
    Hi again, thanks heaps ladylionzsissy for that. I had a really enjoyable read about a group of chemical compounds I didn't know much about at all!

The wiki article has a fair amount of information on it if you want to look into those aluminium concerns; but doesn't seem to have any LD50 values or anything really objective. :(

Dianna1395 likes this.
  15. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:

16. midnight

midnight Member

Local Time:
    Painful, but it works

Get some duct tape, and cut a several small circles that will fit into a CB 6000. Now, press 3-4 thumbtacks through one circle on the sticky side. Press the two circles together sticky sides to each other. Cut the thumbtacks down to about 1/2 length, and insert the tack circle into the CB and push it to the end.

Reinstall the CB on your sub. I can guarantee he will do anything to avoid an erection!

- midnight.

17. lockedck

lockedck Permanently Orgasm Denied

Local Time:
    10:09 AM
    Referring back to the topic title and the original message, regardless of the method used, I can't think of a more emasculating thing than to have a penis that is never erect and always limp. It's utility for anything sexual is at that point non-existant.

18. petevans

petevans Member

South Wales
    Local Time:
    Hi Spyderman,

I have been thinking of purchasing the CF MCD - does it absolutely prevent pull out from CB? Thanks in anticipation.

19. goddessape

goddessape Junior Member

Local Time:
    how about estrogen pills<of course he may start growing breasts but.......not sure if that works but have heard it does

20. chaste777

chaste777 chaste777

Local Time:
    Exactly! The pain of the long points of intrigue turned me on, not off, causing me to get even more erect and excited! Lots of pre-cum was shed in moments of severe pain! LOL!!!

21. chaste777

chaste777 chaste777

Local Time:
    In some parts of the world (USA?), sex offenders are being given shots of DEPO PROVERA, which is basically the female contraceptive injection. This is said to supress testosterone and cause temporary impotence. At least, that is what I have read and heard.

However, DEPO PROVERA can only be purchased from pharmaceutical companies, I understand (says I, who works in healthcare and buys in condoms and female contraception). I don't think one can just buy it off the shelf. And pharmaceutical companies will probably only sell to legitimiate healthcare companies or government depts.

One could ask a kink-friendly Doctor about male chemical castration, but the trouble is finding a kink-friendly Doctor!

22. Anne-Lore

Anne-Lore Sissy Apprentice

Local Time:
    6:09 PM
    Some people already suggested the site warpmymind.com. I found a file that might be interesting:

Name: Curse Penis Shrink
    URL: http://warpmymind.com/modules.php?name=Files&file=Comment&fid=99
    Description: This will be like a 2 part curse. The first part will make it impossible to get an erection at any time and the penis will start to shrink as will the balls and any pubic hair. This cannot be lifted for 9 months. Any shrinkage of the penis and balls will be permanent...

And a comment from a satisfied listener: "So far, this is the only file that seemed to really have an effect on me. I was both scared that it would work and excited that it could work. Once I started listening to it, and got into it, I couldn't move at all. Part of it wanted me to stop it, but I could't. After that, I started to have the effects of it (no erections), but I got over it and didn't listen to it again. I am tempted though!!"

You can give it a try.

Dianna1395 likes this.
  23. btchforyou

btchforyou Junior Member

Local Time:
    My wife has me on spironolactone (http://inhousepharmacy.com), which is just a testosterone blocker. This alone will pretty much take care of any erections. There are some side effects such as having to pee a lot. And bitch tits will also be a small factor.

24. soulmates06

soulmates06 Junior Member

Local Time:
    4:09 PM
    At the risk of over simplifying this (and we really have loved all the wonderful ideas and suggestions here) my Mistress has me masturbate (or occasionally masturbates me if she wishes) frequently.

This does the trick!

I am, as she loves to remind me, "soft and sexless" and able to focus entirely on her pleasure.

Free and effective!

25. btchforyou

btchforyou Junior Member

Local Time:
    That's great!

My wife has recently added Provera to my regimen. It's the same stuff they give for chemical castration to pedophiles. The end result isn't just the lack of erection. I also have zero libido. The first couple of days I felt like I was in a fog. Now, my head is just kind of steady. I actually am finding it easier to carry out all of my tasks.

Spike6411 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice