Do I want to cum or not ?

Discussion in 'Online chastity and self locking' started by Slave Dave73, Oct 25, 2020.

1. Slave Dave73

Slave Dave73 Active member

Local Time:
    1:42 PM
    I enjoy chastity and I've done it on and off for a few years , never really spent much time in a cage to be honest as I always have problems with my balls escaping , new device en-route , who knows 9th or 10th time lucky maybe .

I have a key holder , the very beautiful and sexy @Boudoir_girl . She holds a key to my devise and I hold one as I only lock at night and we don't live together. I follow the honor code,and would never break it. We have known each other for many years and she is definitely the " one who got away" . She teases me with sph , sends photos and videos of herself to make me horny as hell, is in complete control of my "O's" and I absolutely love it .

Anyway, to the point of my post ,

My kh is very playful with her teasing and loves it when I beg to " play" which I do often and so I'm allowed an orgasm often . But recently I was a naughty boy and earned myself nearly 3 weeks of caging every night and only being able to "play" if she says so, ( I am not to ask) . So it's been about a week now , probably the longest I've gone without an "O" and I'm horny as hell . But I've realised the last day or 2 that she is constantly on my mind , and I mean constantly. Regardless of what mundane thing I might be doing she is in my head. My poor little penis gets aroused at the thought of her do I'm constantly leaking pre cum . I desperately want an "O" .

However, I'm actually loving this state of mind I'm in and am unsure of what will happen when I do finally have an orgasm , will I stop thinking of her ? Will the tingling in my balls stop ? I'm not even sure I want to cum if that's the case . But she is in control and I will do as I'm told . I just hope this feeling comes back ..soon

2. Guest 3972

Guest 3972 Long term member

Local Time:
    get smaller ring.

3. Andy80

Andy80 Long term member

United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    One answer might depend what you mean by 'feeling', whether you mean the physical feeling of orgasm denial or the more emotional feeling of serving your KH, or a bit of both.

I don't live with my KH either and go through two or three weekly cycles when I'm locked 24/7, followed by an orgasm if I've been good (which so far I have). I find I am calmer for some days after an orgasm, so there is less pressure (my balls feel lighter), but it doesn't stop me thinking about my KH.

For me the orgasm denial is just part of my relationship with my KH; I am locked more because it's a symbol of my on-going submission and reinforces the power exchange. So I think of her in many ways which aren't just that she holds my key and controls my orgasms.

On your point about desperately wanting an 'O'... I've found during those really tough times I focus on how disappointed my KH and I would be if I had an unauthorised orgasm, and how proud she would be of me when I make it to my next permitted unlocking. Obviously the frustration won't go away completely, but it may help to focus your mind on what will please your KH most. Another tip is to go and exhaust yourself with physical exercise!

P.S. agree with the previous reply, sounds like you need a smaller ring too, or look at getting a custom device that fits your exact measurements.

Baggervance and Slave Dave73 like this.
  4. Slave Dave73

Slave Dave73 Active member

Local Time:
    Thank you @Andy80 , nice reply ,
    It's certainly not just the physical side of things I'm thinking about , definitely emotional too, I turn wood as a hobby and for last 2 days I've been very happily making things for her and even found myself listening to show tunes on the radio , (which is something that she loves whereas I would turn to something else normally) . But listen I did while thinking of her .

As to the cage size, I've ordered a new one with a smaller ball gap , was that not the way to go ?

5. Andy80

Andy80 Long term member

United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    It's a sign I've been in chastity too long that I first read this as 'morning wood', and thinking you were making that a hobby as part of being locked up. :)

Sounds a nice thing to do for your keyholder - turning actual wood that is.

Difficult to say as everyone's measurements are so different, but it might be the answer. I've found it can be a case of trial and error sometimes. Hope it works for you.

Slave Dave73 likes this.
  6. amareine

amareine Long term member

france
    Local Time:
    2:42 PM
    no orgasm since a loooooong time
    only denial orgasm (She orders me to finish myself by hand)
    and it's really better, a very very good pleasure when She says "we wake up, back to cage"
    sometimes that gives me "cerebral" and crying pleasure which is 1000 times better that any orgasm.

7. locked_chub

locked_chub Member

Local Time:
    3:42 PM
    That's why it's better to stay locked if you are enjoying it. Talk with your KH about this feelings, I'm sure she will consider adjusting your releases accordingly.
    While ruined or prostate orgasm only frustrates for a relatively short time, losing your chastity to a full orgasm will take days or even weeks to recover once you are locked back up.

8. sissydavenport

sissydavenport Locked sissy sub / spouse of Mistress Davenport

Musician / other media stuff
    East Central Illinois
    Local Time:
    8:42 AM
    1. Balls escaping mean that you need a tighter ring. Basically as small as you can go without it hurting when you become aroused.

2. Plan on 7-10 days to get back to your point with an orgasm. This timeframe is shortened if you have 2-3 orgasms at the time over a couple hours to clear everything out.

Guest 3972 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice