Locktober 2020

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by KeyholderD, Sep 3, 2020.

Tags:
Random Thread
  1. Mimoza

Mimoza C7/D6 on the TomAllen-rectrix scale

İstanbul, Turkey
    Local Time:
    5:07 PM
    Never got out of the cage. I might night want to get back in once I am out. It is calm as long as I am caged. I even managed to shave myself twice while caged.

2. Sylvia Coco

Sylvia Coco Member

Local Time:
    4:07 PM
    I had only one cleaning day, but also for me this is very smooth going lockdober. Also today I made my personal record - more than 17 days closed (I starded locktober on monday 4th).

3. asastype

asastype Service sub to Mistress AMA

IT
    Central Iowa USA
    Local Time:
    9:07 AM
    So far so good for me. I've been out for a long bike ride and to clean a couple of times, but am at 98%+ caged for the month.

I'm usually caged anyway, lbut it's still fun to focus a bit more on being caged and getting in quickly after a cleaning.

I would say "keep it up" to you all as we hit the home stretch, but that doesn't quite feel appropriate. :cool:

asa

meuk85 and MissyB like this.
  4. Thomas Gangman

Thomas Gangman Long term member

IT Consultant
    Northern New Jersey USA
    Local Time:
    10:07 AM
    Day 22 and still locked with no grooming. Cage was off on Monday for a doctor appointment but locked immediately on return home. The uncaging was supervised by the wife, she came to the doctor with me, and when we returned home locked back up immediately. The metal cage allows great hygiene but having trouble using the hair removal cream right. The only thing I miss is being completely smooth in that area.

5. Arti_Rao

Arti_Rao Long term member

Local Time:
    7:37 PM
    For me too a personal r
    For me too it's longest in this tiny cage I call it.
    Was worried if it fits back into once unlocked. But managed

6. Mikem57

Mikem57 Member

Manager
    N Ireland
    Local Time:
    3:07 PM
    Day 24 still locked it was difficult for a couple of days during the week but I am calmer now

mike

Arti_Rao likes this.
  7. Mimoza

Mimoza C7/D6 on the TomAllen-rectrix scale

İstanbul, Turkey
    Local Time:
    Never been locked so long in my whole life. My wife made me cum twice with e-stim during this time. I liked only because that was her decision and I did not ask for it.
    Locktober improved our sexual releationship. I love that she is in total control now and makes the decisions for me. Although it did not make life easier for me. There were times I wanted to get out of my cage. Overall I feel calm too

Arti_Rao likes this.
  8. Cindy slut

Cindy slut Member

Local Time:
    12:07 AM
    New record for me. Surviving. Weird, strange energy to it. Nocturnal erections basically ceased. Dribbling weirdly inconsistent.

asastype and Mimoza like this.
  9. Arti_Rao

Arti_Rao Long term member

Local Time:
    7:37 PM
    As the loctoberis have entered into last week of month, just wanted to know how everyone feels as of now, physically, psychologically, emotionally.
    And what fun part has taken place till date

10. Mikem57

Mikem57 Member

Manager
    N Ireland
    Local Time:
    Day 26 here

Attached Files:

11. Mikem57

Mikem57 Member

Manager
    N Ireland
    Local Time:
    Day 27 it’s getting tougher

12. Erika and Peter

Erika and Peter Active member

Chapel Hill, NC, USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    After not being out of my cage for a single second in 24 days, I had to remove it on October 26 because of some abrasions on my penis. I have also noticed that the skin on my scrotum is thicker, and that a vein on the top side of my penis has developed varicosities. I suppose that the skin problems will resolve. I am not sure about the vein. I hope that I can go back in the cage soon. This was actually the longest I was caged without any removal whatsoever. In any case, I have committed to foregoing any orgasm until Locktober is over, even if I am uncaged.

13. Fid093

Fid093 Member

Germany, Kiel
    Local Time:
    Didn’t made it :(
    Last night my clitty slipped out of the cage. Had tears of joy the hole day, which I really liked, as it was the first time ever, that it dribbled the hole day.
    So when it slipped out of the cage, I couldn’t resist and diddlet the tip with thumb and index finger for approx 30 sec. and then it all came out.
    First of all, it felt great as I was a bit depressed in the last days, but in the end I feel bad for it. Didn’t had the opportunity to tell my husband, yet.

14. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    Well you gave it a good try. It is hard to hold back sometimes. Hope he is understanding about it. Who knows maybe he'll suggest you try for No-november.

15. Knox_

Knox_ Active member

The Netherlands
    Local Time:
    October is coming to an end. For many of us Locktober is almost over. For me personally there is an extra week to go. Now that the month is almost over it is time for reflection. I notice that I have been a bit emotional the last few days. Proud of the fact that our goal is going to be achieved. Ignorant of what is coming next, and somehow all the emotions have to fall into place. Now the question for you; what kind of emotions do you experience? How do you deal with them? What does Locktober do with you? And what are your expectations for the next month or next phase? What do you discuss with your key holder? Love to hear your thoughts..

KeyholderD likes this.
  16. locked_chub

locked_chub Member

Local Time:
  17. Sussex UK Sissy Cuck

Sussex UK Sissy Cuck Active member

UK, Sussex
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    The longest I'd been locked before Locktober was about 2.5 weeks. It was fun, but I was (kinda) ready to be unlocked by the end of it. I missed having an orgasm, and after a couple of weeks of not having one, it was always a copious and intense ejaculation, either inside my wife, or by her hand.

But back to the present, day 30 of Locktober and its been such an experience for me. The last couple of weeks has been massive for a few reasons. Its been a real learning curve, but also in some ways a real epiphany.

Firstly, I have been having even more sex with my wife than usual. OK, its only me pleasuring her only, mainly due to me being far more likely to initiate things, but also because she's been more likely to start things speculatively (not really knowing if she wants it, but "let's see how thing go", in the knowledge she can just stop at any point). I've so enjoyed this, its been so lovely getting so much more sexual activity.

Secondly, she has been great with the tease-and-denial, whether dirty talk in my ear at bedtime, to getting me to suck her nipples while she watches TV, or her playing with my nipples. This has been a real change; again, I put it down to the fact that she does not feel under (implicit) pressure to follow through with anything if she decides she does not want to.

Thirdly, my nipples have always been sensitive, but they feel even moreso. I'm not sure they look bigger, but they are definitely more pert the whole time and now very, very sensitive. Yesterday morning, my wife was teasing & sucking on them, and it really felt like I could have maybe cum if she had continued for longer.

Fourthly, about a week ago I decided to use an anal vibrator on myself. Now I've had this vibrator (and others) for a while, and while it has always been a little uncomfortable to insert, and gave "nice feeling", they were never so good that I wanted to do it often.

However, I think that the fact that I'm so horny all the time from being caged for so long gave me an incentive to be more committed, or maybe being denied for so long heightened the sensations. I'm not sure, however, I did keep going and boy did I find that p-spot (though at the time was unaware that I was no where near its potential).

It was enough fun that I kept coming back for another session. And each time, I shifted my position slightly, tightened my internal muscles slightly differently, and slowly got to know what to do to control the sensations. Then, at one point I could feel something growing in sensation, then my muscles would contract a little involuntarily and...push the vibrator out! Damn.

But each subsequent session taught me a little more about how to refine what I was doing.

And then there was today...after about 6 sessions in the last week. I tried a different position so that I could better control the vibrator. And *OMG*! I've never felt *anything* like it! What an experience!!!

Getting to that point for the first time was just amazing, The sensation just grew and grew until I felt it emanate out, up my body, like a tingling, slightly shuddering sensation all over, with a sense of the world slipping away. Then it plateaued for maybe 20 or 30 seconds and slightly fell away again. So i shifted the vibrator slightly, hit the new spot of greatest intensity and half tensed my internal muscles, and it started building again. Fuck, this was like no other orgasm I've ever had. I must have had about 7 or 8 of them in a row. And it left me shaking and on *such* a high.

At no point did I have a hard-on (still caged in any case, so no erection causing a distracting discomfort), I was completely flaccid (but tingling wonderfully), and no ejaculation (except copious amounts of pre-cum I discovered afterwards). I just lay there for about an hour afterwards feeling still slightly shaky (jelly legs for sure) but on a massive high.

Damn, if that's what women experience with vaginal penetration and multiple orgasms, then no wonder they can keep going for so long. And the best bit. It didn't kill my libido at all, so still caged and still as horny as just before.

Anyway, that's been my Locktober. And the reason I took the time to write all of the above is that now I'm wondering whether I even want to be unlocked. I mean, I know that its a lovely background euphoric high the whole time, but now I have intense multiple orgasms too with no refractory period!

Was it being locked for so much time that made my body more receptive to anal orgasms? All I know right now is that to be able to have multiple orgasms and to not have that come-down you get after normal orgasms, maybe all I need or want now are the anal ones and to remain locked.

Five years ago I realised I was genderfluid (and looked back to decades of now obvious signs of it) with some sadness/anger that society had not taught me to explore my gender much earlier. And now, I'm frankly pissed off that no-one teaches any of us about our bodies and how to enjoy them. I don't think I had even heard of an anal orgasm until a few weeks ago (and frankly even then was skeptical about their existence). I feel like I've wasted so much time and should have known about these things, been *taught* about them earlier. Or am I just naive? Are these things general knowledge? I can't get my head around it all.

So, I'm still trying to get my head around it all. And in particular about what experiences I may want to try as the female side of my personality. But in the meantime, I'm going to be enjoying the intense pleasure that anal auto-stimulation can give me. And maybe, just maybe staying locked, or at least to extend Locktober a bit.

Andy80, Rectrix, MissyB and 3 others like this.
  18. Jarad

Jarad Member

Lithuania
    Local Time:
    2:07 PM
    This lockup my record 4 weeks. I think my locktober was easy because no teasing-> no frustrating, but I don't know about my november, about unlocking...

Arti_Rao likes this.
  19. Billy J

Billy J Long term member

East Coast, USA
    Local Time:
    My Queen is pretty mad at me, She did not approve of the tone of my voice during a heated discussion yesterday. Then i raised my voice at Her, She replied condescendingly, " you feel better now"? i answered, " no i don't, i feel terrible now".
    i'm still going to scrub the house clean tomorrow and a lot more pampering. That is IF She allows me to touch Her. Very disappointed in myself, so close to the end of Locktober and i blew any chance of release and orgasm for the foreseeable future.

Thanks for allowing me a place to vent.

Headtrip and Rectrix like this.
  20. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    I can't believe I made it this far, for sure. It has certainly changed my opinion about wearing a cage full time and what it means. Not quite going as far as having someone hold my keys - am i ready for that level of submission? - but much more loss of control than i've ever done.

21. Sussex UK Sissy Cuck

UK, Sussex
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    It is unexpectedly awesome. i think most of us assumes it only going to be psychological thing, but there is definite biology/chemistry going on, doing its best to get you free.

22. Sussex UK Sissy Cuck

UK, Sussex
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    For me, the teasing is the best bit. There is a bit of a learning cuve to coping with the frustration that results, but the after glow of euphoria is well worth that effort.

23. chastity_longterm

chastity_longterm Long term member

Worker
    Indonesia
    Local Time:
    9:07 PM
    Well im just participating at 15 ocktober and she still locked me..does that count as locktober?
    But now she become so cruel that sometimes she say joke
    "Want to do longger than 1 month?...

24. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    I don't think there is any appropriate answer to that question other than Yes, Mistress, i'd love to wear my cage longer for You.

Baggervance and Headtrip like this.
  25. Alana

Alana Long term member

California
    Local Time:
    7:07 AM
    I'm Curious,
    For those who have almost successfully completed their first Locktober,
    How many don't want it to end?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice