Cell Mate Review

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Gking, Apr 25, 2020.

1. Gking

Gking Active member

Devon - United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    10:50 AM
    I am curious to know if anyone within our community had purchased one of these new Cell Mate devices and what experiences they can share so far about their wear experiences to date ?
    Next level chastity device
    With the CELLMATE Chastity it doesn’t matter where you are or what you are doing. With this chastity device you, as the keymaster have the power to decide if your submissive is allowed to be unlocked from his chastity. Even if your submissive is somewhere miles away! In combination with the app for Android and iOS you can simply set up your account and link the CELLMATE to your user ID.

https://cellmatechastity.com

cowboybiker and mmmiki71 like this.
  2. HarryHarry2020

HarryHarry2020 New member

Marketing exec
    UK
    Local Time:
    I’m also investigating these and am keen to know how stable and the reliable the app is

cowboybiker likes this.
  3. Alana

Alana Long term member

California
    Local Time:
    3:50 AM
    I was an early adopter at the beginning of Nov 2019.
    I have previously posted about my experience on this site (Back in Nov 2019), but I will summarize here

The cage itself is comfortable. The ring is metal and curves inward toward your body at the base (similar to a Holy Trainer) The Tube is an ABS plastic with no inward facing seams. When I tried it last November, the App still needed a lot of language localization (many screens had prompts in a language I did not understand) My phone also complained that the app was shady and should be uninstalled. (I understand that the app has been updated, but I honestly haven't looked at it since Nov of 2019)

My problem with this cage is that if the electronic lock fails (as it did for me) You may need to break the cage to get out (There is no backup key). Why did mine fail? I'm not sure, but I suspect some of the earliest units had inadequate water proofing, and that mine must have shorted while I was showering.

Hopefully the shortcomings have been addressed, since then.

I would love to see this idea implemented as a remote controlled key-safe. (which would of course be compatible with any existing cage)

4. Doasuwishwithme

North East Indiana
    Local Time:
    6:50 AM
    This definitely has my interest. Would work for being released when at the gym but put back on immediately or similar things.

5. Gking

Gking Active member

Devon - United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Thank you for the kind reply Alana, yes it’s interesting to know that your testing was only some 6 months think as you say the minute you start introducing electric it can become compromised especially when showering so perhaps this may well be a work in progress thou an expensive mistake if you are looking for something permanent

6. HisFreakySide

HisFreakySide Long term member

Local Time:
    5:50 AM
    They should take some inspiration from modern cars that primarily use electronic locks but still have a hidden keyhole to serve as a manual override in case the battery fails.

7. Sussex UK Sissy Cuck

Sussex UK Sissy Cuck Active member

UK, Sussex
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Be warned about these devices: as featured by the BBC... Locktober lock-in:

https://www.bbc.com/news/amp/technology-54436575

...showing how hackers can lock the device remotely. And them how you can override it and get it open with a screwdriver (mmmm, an easily thwarted chastity device):

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-54468207

But of maybe *more* concern (from the above link) your identity and other personal info is vulnerable:

"As well as being able to lock devices, the researchers discovered a way to fool the server into disclosing the registered name of each device owner, among other personal details, as well as the co-ordinates of every location from where the app had been used."

It seems that the manufacturers of these devices may be novices when it comes to high-tech expertise, especially where security is concerned.

8. Draconyx

Draconyx Active member

California, USA
    Local Time:
    they released an updated app a few days ago that dealt with the vulnerability. I just got one of these today and am currently testing it with my wife as keymaster as the app calls it. we will see how it goes. the gap is a bit small so far but i may be able to fix that if i am unable to get a larger gapped one

9. scottishsubby

scottishsubby Chasing ghosts...

Professional
    Scotland, Glasgow
    Local Time:
    This really wouldn't be all that hard to do. It should be possible to take an inexpensive electronic safe from amazon or the like & modify it using an off the shelf mini-pc like a Pi to be internet controlled. I'd guess at somewhere around £300 retail in small volumes (there's a fair bit of labour involved) and ther'd need to be some kind of subscription for the online control element.

It might be something I'd look at doing if there was enough interest.

10. Lisa43

Lisa43 Long term member

Retired
    USA,Maryland
    Local Time:
    5:50 AM
    They are on the right track electronic control is the future. The amount of control of the sissy is unlimited with the right technologies.

11. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    @Alana
    My keyholder and I were very happy using the IglooHome SmartBox. This was designed to keep house keys in. I used it while my wife was on travel. She gave me time-sensitive PIN codes from remote. I was having weekly physical therapy appointments and I kept the lockbox in my gym bag. It was exciting to unlock right before my appointment and lock back up right afterwards. It has a time log too.

I actually didn’t need the application to unlock as she would generate a PIN for me and send it via text / private message. But there are “Bluetooth” keys that the owner can send, and that requires the app, much like the Qiui device.

This product is more secure. It’s made to safeguard keys for vacation homes. So it was good enough for chastity keys for us ;)

It was our first time doing remote keyholding. My keyholder and I enjoyed the connection. At least it meant a lot to me to get her pin codes. So I have an appreciation for this aspect of Long Distance Relationships.

Check it out! The newer v3 model has a volume setting for the keypresses. I would have appreciated having that when using it in changing rooms. But the v2 might be able to be found for less, and it worked great for us.

https://www.amazon.com/Igloohome-Storage-Lockbox-Control-Remotely/dp/B07G8CVQNK

12. SergioUK

SergioUK Long term member

London, UK
    Local Time:
    By 'gap' do you mean between tube and ring? I've also just got one and it's a real struggle to get all the scrotum skin down into the ring far enough to engage the pins and close it. I'll probably test on the other ring first but I'm going to try a bit of leverage to see if I can bend the ring back a bit.

13. Draconyx

Draconyx Active member

California, USA
    Local Time:
    yep, and it isnt the biggest. i am able to get it on.. but it becomes painful very quickly and i wasnt able to keep it on for too long

14. Paulette the Tart

Paulette the Tart Male maid

Retired
    Chilterns, UK and Pyrénées, France
    Local Time:
    Probably unlikely as the rings are a zinc alloy (probably Mazac) and liable to break before bending.

The best way to increase the gap would be to shave the bottom of the tube nearest the ring a bit at a time (it's polycarbonate) until you can just manage to fit it.

softboy likes this.
  15. Draconyx

Draconyx Active member

California, USA
    Local Time:
    that sucks. perhaps ill just work towards the small gap

16. njboyincb6000

njboyincb6000 Addicted to Female Power and Control.

New Jersey
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Are there any updates on using the Cellmate? my Keyholder, who lives out of state, wants to purchase one for me. Right now, we have been using plastic numbered locks. The Cellmate concept seems to be perfect for long distance Keyholders. Definitely want to hear some success stories before purchasing one.

17. softboy

softboy Member

Australia victoria
    Local Time:
    9:50 PM
    Have just trialled this for 10 hours overnight,apart from unlocking issues it has left me with two rashes/abrasions on my scrotum.even tho it felt comfortable.have worn smaller stainless rings ith no issue.wondering if it is the type of metal used causing the problem.
    But i must say i did like wearing it

18. Caged Lost Boy

Local Time:
    Same thing here. Seems real comfortable but then I found a rash and skin abrasion around the ring. I think the ring is not smooth enough even though it seems to be. I will likely take ultra fine sandpaper to it and then spray coat it with a plastic

19. softboy

softboy Member

Australia victoria
    Local Time:
    I thought maybe the rather thin edge of the cylinder may have caused the rubbing/ abrasion,i have found some tubing and cut it to fit over the end of the cylinder and glued it on.once my scrotum has healed i will try it out

20. IliCBs

IliCBs Member

Denmark
    Local Time:
    11:50 AM
    Dears
    I do think the thing looks quite cool. I would like to try it. But it is obviously that part of the looking cool is on the sacrifice of ventilation holes. Would assume cleaning especially where water and shower use might affect the electronics.
    Any of the wearer that would like to comment on:
    keeping clean
    Ingress of water to affect the electronics?
    Thanks

21. xDaantje

xDaantje Property of Jobi

Netherlands, Amsterdam
    Local Time:
    11:50 AM
    Although the fit is quite comfortable, i too experienced some irritation on the scrotum. Not an allergic reaction though, and using some petro gelly around the base ring resolved most of it.

Erections are pretty uncomfortable, and can cause quite a disruption of night rest, so be sure to make up for that.

Cleaning and hygiene are similar to most plastic cages. Using the water jet from an adjustable shower head does get the job done pretty well. A weekly unlock for cleaning is still recommended.

i can recommend the cage for the concept and the overall quality of the cage. It takes a bit of alignment to fit into it comfortably, but the click of the locking pin is quite satisfying. If only the quality of the app would be better.

G., D

bettvorleger likes this.
  22. softboy

softboy Member

Australia victoria
    Local Time:
    I thought the fit was quite comfortable also,but still got bad abrasions after my second overnite try,even tho i used aquaphor.thought i it might be a reaction to the alloy maybe.never had trouble with stainless ring cages

23. softboy

softboy Member

Australia victoria
    Local Time:
    First day of 34 day lockup by mistress 6390B97C-1FE5-4BA2-930A-3B1F094F800A.jpeg 6390B97C-1FE5-4BA2-930A-3B1F094F800A.jpeg

24. softboy

softboy Member

Australia victoria
    Local Time:
    I bent mine,do it gently and dont bend too far.it has worked for me

25. Dmitry

Dmitry Long term member

Local Time:
    1:50 PM
    Hi Softboy! Did you manage to stay in Cellmate for 37 days? That's really a lot, it means the cage didn't rub the skin. What have you done else besides bending a ring little bit?
    I have seen the concept recently and liked it a lot. I have ordered version 1 and pre-ordered version 2 of Cellmate. Interesting, would it be possible to wear these cages for prolonged time, say a week.
    What was your longest lock-up with Cellmate?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice