New steel device - advice sought

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by kinky6666, Mar 17, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. kinky6666

kinky6666 Junior Member

Australia
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:35 PM
  2. bobkrispen

bobkrispen Junior Member

Local Time:
    2:35 AM
    I own the steelworxx steelheart 2. It's a good device, much better than the CBX000 (IMHO) devices, particularly since I know it wont' break just because I keep getting hard ons at night and gradually stress the seams.

I could maybe pull my cock out of it, but the way it was measured (based on the dimensions of the CB 3000 I was wearing and broke (twice) I had the Steelworxx made more secure) I can't get my balls out without ruining the CB unit itself.

I have enjoyed the lock up time since I've been using the Steelworxx device and would recommend it to others, but only after they know what size they need. I needed something bigger than the CB3000, so I took the dimensions from the CB3000 and added to it before I ordered the Steelworxx. Came out very nice. If I had to do over again, I might have a longer tube made, but for all times except during erections, this one is just wonderful. I also love the powder coating on the device.

Hope this helps.

3. kinky6666

kinky6666 Junior Member

Australia
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:35 PM
    Thanks for your input. Although the CB3000 fits very comfy (daytime) I think it might even be just a little smaller so it is even more secure (31mm vs 35mm), although I am not sure how this will effect at night time (erections)..

Lenght I guess is ok (70mm) or would you recommend longer (for the nighttime woodies)? It is not really the lengt of the cage that causes hurting at night, it is from behind the ring that the skin is stretched..

What do you think?

4. underwraps

underwraps Junior Member

Local Time:
    12:35 AM
    I really like the look of the steelworxx devices, and have considered purchasing one. How does the stainless steel compare for comfort against the skin as compared to the plastic cb tube & rings? Also, how long do you normally wear the steelheat before taking it off for a full cleaning? Ive found the opening at that head of the cb6000 to be important for qtip access in order to clean a bit and to apply lube now and then. So I was thinking maybe the crossfire design, but being more enclosed would be nice too.

Thanks for your first hand reports.

5. lockgoesclick

lockgoesclick Junior Member

Local Time:
    2:35 AM
    I am actually looking into getting a crossfire complete with anatomic ring, the rubber fixing and the intergrated lock sometime soon. I'll be sure to report back.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice