Holy Trainer Tube Measurement

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by Deets Cuck, Oct 28, 2020.

1. Deets Cuck

Deets Cuck New member

Local Time:
    2:14 AM
    Wife and I are interested in a Holy Trainer, a few questions we have are the following:

1. How to measure for the tube. I assume I should measure completely flacid, but should I measure from the tip of the penis, over the top to where the shaft meets the abdomen, or should I push to the pubic bone.

2. I measured for the ring size as the website says, and I seem to be between the 50 and 55mm sizes. What are peoples experiences with the measuring and how well they fit? Are they relatively spot on, or do people usually move up or down in size?

Thank you in advance!

2. Nicole Smith

Nicole Smith Florida Trans Girl. Verified on Fetlife.

Seller of Goodies on eBay & Facebook
    South Florida
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
  3. TheEncoded

TheEncoded Active member

Local Time:
    1:14 AM
    I just recently bought an HTV4. I ended up buying both a 50 and 55mm ring. I am using the 55. In my case, I have some anatomic issues that were causing pain in my right testicle with the smaller ring. If it were not for that, I would be able to use the 50 mm without problem. I suspect I might even be able to use a 45 mm ring. The pain issues are better but not completely resolved with the 55 mm ring. From what I read, most people end up moving down in size over time.

As for tube length, I measured flaccid at ~3 inches. That's longer than even the longest tube. But I also know I'm only a little bigger than average. So I ended up buying the standard length tube. When it arrived, I thought it was way too tight so I ended up buying the "maxi" tube. By the time the "maxi" arrived, I was comfortable using the standard tube. I tried the maxi once and thought it was too big. I like for the head of my penis to be touching/pressed up against the end for better hygiene during bathroom use. I also don't want any excess room that would allow me to jostle the cage and produce desirable sensations. I expect that with the maxi I would struggle in that regard on cold days.

4. Blackstone

Blackstone Member

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    8:14 AM
    Well for the first question, you should measure it not to the pubic bone. So just from tip till where the shaft meets the abdomen, as the cage will never push hard to your pubic bone, although you might get the feeling that the cage does that when wearing. You should measure it this way.

Im soft around 3 Inches and fully hard about 5,5 inches. Im wearing the Standard cage which fits me correctly and smooth.

For the ring question I did had the same problem, when I do measure it on the way they tell you how to do it, I would likely had to need a 55mm, and probably 60mm(which doesn't excist.)
    But I usually did wear the 50mm ring which was good to wear with my V2, but after a while you probably can downsize 1 ring, as I did, I'm wearing the 45mm now with the V4 and there is no painless escaping or pulling out for me.

5. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    Here is my opinion... and it is just that...

I wouldn't get anything too big in the cage area... 2inches to 2.5inches max, but I would HIGHLY suggest getting one with a ring set... with multiple size rings.

At first it is gonna be rough getting the biggest one on, but you will get used to it after a week or so... most people will use the 1.75inch or 45mm ring, but I would be a modular device that has a Solid Ring, and Solid Cage... You can probably find a device that comes with a small and large cage part as well... with the extra rings.

Ron33 likes this.
  6. rhodry04

rhodry04 Long term member

Landscaping
    South Florida
    Local Time:
    I have found over time that a snug cage is best. I’ve tried HT’s, steel and silicone. I had found that smaller works better for me. I went from a metal knock off cage the size of a HT small to an HT Nub. Wow what a difference. I am about 6” hard but really shrink when flaccid. The nub is smaller than i need but I have found that the small size is so comfortable. The only issue I have is wet balls when I pee but hey... gotta take the good with the bad. Lol

7. Deets Cuck

Deets Cuck New member

Local Time:
    Thank you all, I'm getting the cheap one from amazon, with the standard size tube, I'm ~3 inches soft and just shy of 6 inches hard. I'll get to experiment with the various ring sizes before buying a non knock off model.
    I'll let you know how it goes once the wife locks me up.

Nicole Smith likes this.
  8. Deets Cuck

Deets Cuck New member

Local Time:
    Ok, the knock off from Amazon came in and the standard tube length with the 50mm ring seems comfortable. I've been wearing it for an hour, no real pain from fit, though a little discomfort, due to what I believe is simply not being used to a chastity device.
    The device is not the one recommended by Nicole Smith above, that one was out of stock until December at the time, but a different on from Amazon.
    The only real pain is a few sharp edges. It came with the standard tube size, four rings and some sandpaper. I think I missed a seem line on the right side. I won't wear it overnight tonight, maybe in a few days. I'll have to find the sharp edges and sand them some more.

9. Deets Cuck

Deets Cuck New member

Local Time:
    So I have taken care of the sharp edges and seems. I have worn it during the day, doing yard work outside. I'm using the 50mm ring, and I feel like it takes a lot of effort to get into it. I have worn a cock ring in the past occasionally, I feel like my wife liked how it pushed my testicles forward, and the increased pressure against my wife in the doggy style position. I have felt that even with lube, I've had difficulty getting into the cock ring or the HT knockoff, I'm starting to think I have larger than normal balls. Literally, not metaphorically.

Does anyone else have issues with getting into the ring?

Also, Is it normal to deal with the the device twisting, I mean like it rotating 45 degrees left or right?

I kind a feel that since the ring is so large, due to being one piece, that rubbing against a leg, not during regular walking, but I was doing a lot of kneeling and squatting doing yard work, that the device just rotated a bit and I would have to adjust it. No pain or discomfort, just twisting a little bit. Maybe, if it was a ring that had a hinge at the 6 o'clock position and locked at the top, it could be smaller that the current version that everything needs to be squeezed through.

Currently, using the standard size tube, my penis usually fits full, or just a quarter inch from the tip. I kinda like the sensation of getting aroused and suddenly being contained and unable to get erect.

Do others like this, or do you prefer being contained/compressed from the get go? Not sure if there is more appropriate lingo in this lifestyle.

Overall, I'm liking it.

10. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    7:14 AM
    Glad you liking it, if you want to try and use a smaller ring try a cb6000 knock off, there rings are modular not one solid piece. Ad good luck on your journey!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice