Starting slow

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by Marcus1982, Oct 27, 2020.

1. Marcus1982

Marcus1982 Member

Local Time:
    3:45 PM
    Hey all!
    and another question...
    Just started getting into this game about a week ago and I’m already wearing the cage about 14-16 hours a day with no discomfort. we’ve read about starting very slowly as otherwise it could bring problems in the future. So the question is are we moving to quick? Don’t want to have to take a break because we moved to quickly.
    this is all very new to us, so please excuse all my questions.
    tried sleeping with it the second time. But again, no way that is going to happen. Balls start hurting, burning and so on. we have the cb6000s and im
    Currently using the second biggest ring And second biggest spacer which seems to be the perfect fit. tried applying lube at night but no help.
    Thinking about getting the holy trainer v4 and hoping that that will solve the problem. But not sure about that, as the burning seems pretty intense. Or do i really just have to suck it up? So no idea wether or not a different cage is going to help. A metal cage is due to my work out of the question.

2. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    10:45 AM
    Surprised you are having issues at night, if you can wear it that long during the day. Does burning occur during or after erection attempts at night or just randomly? Are you wearing the cage at night after wearing it all day? If so, you might want to try sleeping in it after a day without wearing it first. That might tell you if it is total time in cage that is issue or just something about laying in bed that causes pain. Good luck.

3. Marcus1982

Marcus1982 Member

Local Time:
    It definitely has something to do with the nighttime erection. When I take it off to sleep without it, Its not because it’s getting uncomfortable, it’s because I know I’m going to be waking up several times in extreme discomfort. But I need to sleep.

4. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    That is a tough hurdle to get over. Even after several years of wearing cages (not all the time of course), I still wake when I get a nighttime erection and am caged. I've sort of adjusted, as I can fall back asleep after without pain or delay. I don't think your situation is unusual, but not really sure how you overcome it.

jemima likes this.
  5. Marcus1982

Marcus1982 Member

Local Time:
    hm.. so pretty much just suck it up?

6. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    2:45 PM
    @Marcus1982 well the cb6000s is i think is not a very nice cage for being lock up in for ages and at nite. the ring thingy is not comfy and make you sore. but all cages will hurt you a little bit at nite for a bit cos of you try to get hard but theres a lot that dont hurt as much as the one you got. the little nub one is plastic and that one is comfy. i hope you find a comfy cage.

7. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    If you enjoy wearing it I would invest in a metal device with multiple SOLID rings. I personally don’t wear mine at night, it is way to uncomfortable to me.

8. Andy80

Andy80 Long term member

United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    I agree with Jemima.

Marcus1982 - I don't think you need to just suck it up, it's just about finding the right device.

I started with a CB6000s and it worked during the day, but I could never get used to it at night. For me, even though it was the 'S' tube, it was still slightly too big, so it allowed too much room for the beginnings of an erection. The Holy Trainer was a bit better, but I didn't like it because I could pull out too easily.

It's a shame you can't wear metal, because I eventually invested in a custom metal cage and sleep most nights all the way through, but there are a wide range of plastic and silicon cages, some of which can be custom made.

Good luck. Experimenting with devices is often part of the chastity journey.

9. Marcus1982

Marcus1982 Member

Local Time:
    I would love to get a metal one, but my work doesn’t allow it. (Metal detectors)

10. Guest 6019

Guest 6019 Long term member

Local Time:
    I like my ht4 other than my early morning Wood I am comfortable.

11. Marcus1982

Marcus1982 Member

Local Time:
    Im pretty sure that the little nub would be way to small...
    currently have to use the second biggest spacer in the 6000s, otherwise it won’t fit at all.

jemima likes this.
  12. Marcus1982

Marcus1982 Member

Local Time:
    I think I could live with the morning wood... it’s the really bad burning sensation on the bottom side of the a ring that’s driving me nuts. I’m thinking that maybe the gap might be a little small with the current spacer. Going to try the biggest spacer tonight and see how that goes

13. Marcus1982

Marcus1982 Member

Local Time:
    Is it really that easy to pull out of the ht4?
    Also, I saw that that one has the „tongue“ on the top of the tube. Does that help with pinching? I get pinching in the gap between the spacers every now and then...

14. Guest 6019

Guest 6019 Long term member

Local Time:
    In truth. Yes. I can easily pull my knob out, but don't. I am not enforced, but that isn't the point. As you may have seen from my blog, I am quite new to this so am not tempted to cum without permission. If it becomes a problem resisting then I will likely look to secure myself more.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice