Hi all

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Guest 3944, Oct 20, 2020.

1. Guest 3944

Guest 3944 Active member

Local Time:
    9:41 AM
    Hello. Thank you for allowing me to be here in this community. I am grateful.

I just joined today because I needed interactivity to better understand my personal chastity journey.

I am doing this solo. I started this about 3 years ago, out of a desire to give my lady a break from my high libido. It felt like the right thing to do.

It is better now because I am very small, and it was just more frustration than pleasure, for both of us, really. I was at a loss over how to handle this, when I discovered chastity cages. I listened to videos and have read information that kind of leads me to see myself as a beta male, and that others like me who are really small find it best to lock up, and just focus on other things, but especially pleasing their love.

So I have been doing just that. It really is true that resigning oneself and locking it away for good can be a healing. And since she's borderline asexual, which may not make sense, because I thought you either were or weren't. In her case, it's not on any priority list at all, she has become a lot less stressed since I devoted myself to full time caging. She loves me for doing that. I would do anything for her, so this is a small thing, no pun intended.

My issue though is that I am doing this by myself. She isn't interested in keeping my key. So it has been a challenge to keep chaste. I have had a few weak moments, but only a couple.

I am only taking it off for cleaning every couple months because it is super easy to clean. I think it is probably not even necessary to take it off at all.

That is why I am considering jb weld to just seal it and forget it. It's not that I want to take it off and when I do, it is stressful.

I am at a bit of an impasse here, with nobody to hold my key, and coming to love being full time locked as my new normal. I seem to have more pleasure in the cage than out. When I come out of the cage, it just leads to frustration and that lull feeling, and that is hard to come back from. My drop is very intense. The level of constant feeling good, from the cage, far surpasses that couple seconds high and then the ensuing crash. That is why staying in my cage is so comfortable, and the idea of sealing it feels so compelling, in an intensely good way.

I am open to anyone's thoughts about how I will be able to maintain a balance with my life of chastity. Anyone can DM or PM or whatever you call it.

I would like to know if there are other full time locked up guys here, like me. Do you have a similar desire to stay in your cage forever, or have I completely lost my mind?

Parts of me are very small, but my eyes and ears are wide open for help.

Thanks for reading.

4everlock

Rectrix, asastype and 1mlockedup like this.
  2. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    Welcome to our community. I hope you find it helpful, informative, and enjoyable.

3. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    Greetings Traveler! Welcome to The Mansion!!!

4. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    1:41 PM
    Hi there and welcome to the mansion!!

5. DavMan

DavMan Long term member

Germany
    Local Time:
    2:41 PM
    Welcome to the mansion

6. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    1:41 PM
    Hello and welcome. Since you're "happier in than out" of the cage, welding seems over the top. It's not a good idea in any circumstances. Good luck

7. Cumschot

Cumschot Long term member

Single , elektro monteur
    The Netherlands, Brabant .
    Local Time:
    2:41 PM
    Welcome here

8. Guest 3944

Guest 3944 Active member

Local Time:
    Thank you LesterBallard. I know it sounds extreme a bit, but it's the finality of it and all the anxiety that can be avoided by a permanent solution.

Knowing that I may have to take extra measures to get it off in the future, doesn't seem to bother me as much as it is still service removable.

In my headspace, I just feel like it would be better. It doesn't sound practical, because at some point, removal would be necessary.

For the present, it just feels so much better thinking of it in terms of it being attached to me like it's part of my body. In my mind, which is really the most sexual organ we have, it would infinitely enhance that "happier in than out" feeling, which is spot on of where I am.

9. ConSUBmation

ConSUBmation Long term member

Silicon Slopes, Utah
    Local Time:
    7:41 AM
    Hello and welcome. Instead of welding it, how about a small safe that you put your key in and send the combination to your partner. That way, if she does choose to be intimate with you, she has the choice and the control and you haven’t taken that option away from her.

Rectrix likes this.
  10. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    Welcome to CM, @4everlock. You will find that there are many guys here who feel like you, who have recognized that the constant social struggle to be an alpha male is not who they are, who are recognizing and accepting that they are beta males, either fulltime or in their relationship with their wives. And many of us totally understand your feeling of frustration and loss and disorientation when our chastity cage is removed. After a while wearing your chastity cage becomes perfectly normal, and I begin to suffer from erection anxiety and performance issues whenever I'm released from my cage. I find myself yearning to be quickly placed back into the safety of my cage where my submissive beta needs are satisfied.

You are not alone, many of us are masturbators and/or submissive and have accepted our need for our wives to control our erections. Don't be afraid, you are not alone.

Communication is the key. Look where you are -- she knows you're chaste, that you want to take the pressure off of her (and yourself). You say she is less stressed and that she loves you for locking up and relieving her of the pressure to have sex. Thank her for that, but communicate that she can relieve your stress by simply holding the key. Loving couples help each other and just as you've relieved her stress she can relieve yours. Since you want to be locked long-term she doesn't have to do anything, there's no pressure on her, she just needs to put it somewhere and not tell you. Good luck!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice