Slowly but steady

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Jackmanhattan, Oct 22, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. Jackmanhattan

Jackmanhattan Member

Local Time:
    12:34 PM
    #1 Jackmanhattan, Oct 22, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 22, 2020
    Hi All,

I did already made some other posts on this forum & think the time has come to create small journey / blog to present an update on my current situation.

When I addressed my wife about the chastity topic, she was a bit reluctant. She was uncomfortable with the idea & also her role in all of this.
    My first CB6000 knockoff also didn't appeal to her aesthetically & basically the whole idea went down the drain.

So I tried another approach. Forget about the cage I told her, instead I want to give you something.
    Something extremely precious to me .
    I promised her that, if she accepted, from that moment she would be the one in control of my orgasms.
    She would decide when I receive any pleasure & when to actually orgasm.

Without a cage, this would ofcourse mean that this whole arrangement is based on honesty from my side.
    I also immediately told her that after a certain amount of time it would become very hard for me not start mastrubation. When this would occur I promised her I would tell her immediately.

And so we went. I always being honest about any thoughts & difficulties along the way.
    She started more & more to feel how denying me of an orgasm brought us closer together.

Slowly she began to let loose the feeling of guild when not letting me orgasm.

When reaching the 3 week mark, I just told her that the temptation to mastrubate when alone became really to big. I suggested the cage again. Just for those times when I would be alone for an amount of time.
    I already bought a new cage (picture in my photo albums if you want).

To my own surprise she agreed & kept the key.

This scenario was repeated several times already. Most of the time I killed our effort by not being able to block an accidental ruined orgasm.

Currently we are 3 weeks in. I told her I really needed the cage this morning.
    So I did & handed her the keys.

This afternoon when she returned home sometime unexpected happened.
    When I asked for a hug (we were sitting at the dinner table) she told me to get down on my knees and hug her. I was so surprised I fell on my knees in a instant.
    After that I confessed to her how the cage made me feel. Horny, submissive, ...
    Apparently she liked what she was told and started to grab my balls & started squeezing them.
    I just went nuts!

Long story short, we ended up in bed, still being caged. To my surprise she was aroused as hell. I got the opportunity to use my finger to bring her to several climaxes, including a big squirt.

I was just so happy to be able to serve my Lady.

After that she just smiled and left me dripping on the bed, saying she could get used to this.

I'm very curious where this will lead us, but I totally fell in love with my wife again, in a different way.
    I feel she is starting to be more relaxed and more confident. She also has become more strict in her rules & enforcing them.

I'm a happy man :)

If you got this far, thanks for reading ;-)

2. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    7:34 AM
    What a good start. The next step, of course, is up to her. Saying she could get used to this and actually adopting a lifestyle to provide it, seems to be the hardest part. I encourage you to let her know how much this means to you, both in word and deed. Women have been programmed to believe providing orgasms to men through sex is the expected way. To help her overcome that, you need to reinforce how this new way works better for you, and if doing it right, for her. Good luck and enjoy. Thanks for sharing.

tiruh811 and Headtrip like this.
  3. Headtrip

Headtrip Long term member

Midwest USA
    Local Time:
    7:34 AM
    Awesome! And I totally agree with @MissyB's advice, with emphasis on the deed. Perhaps find something sensual but not sexual that she likes. Footrubs or massages for example. Pour your feelings into that and learn to enjoy it as much as an orgasm. And when you are lucky enough to service her make sure she sees and feels that her orgasm IS your orgasm. At least in our case that seemed to satisfy that programming that @MissyB describes (a bit too well, LOL). Take it slow and best of luck.

tiruh811 likes this.
  4. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    11:34 AM
    good luck with it

5. Taini

Taini Active member

Local Time:
    10:34 PM

good point

Headtrip likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice