Best custom chastity

Discussion in 'Chastity device reviews' started by Erin Cumswlows, Jul 20, 2020.

1. Erin Cumswlows

Erin Cumswlows Active member

Local Time:
    5:30 AM
    what is the best custom made most comfortable 25/7 365 wearing chastity device. No matter the cost. If i had to buy one last device what should it be?

2. jim48

jim48 Long term member

Retired
    las vegas, NV US
    Local Time:
    The Jailbird from Mature Metal. It will be your last device.

J.D. likes this.
  3. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    1:30 PM
    Everyone will have their own idea of perfect. What aspects are most important?

MrFlashKat and Peter Rabbit like this.
  4. Metalman

Metalman Long term member

New York
    Local Time:
    8:30 AM
    Lots of people will recommend metal, as people often find it more fancy, and secure, and maybe more kinky too.

But if your main criteria is comfort, I would go with plastic, as it’s a lot lighter, and far less cumbersome (especially if you’re average in size)

i have owned 11 devices, and the Ghost is hands down the most comfortable. The plastic quality is amazing. Very light, hard and durable, without any sim that Could split. Also I never experience any moisture, irritation and so on . Just as good as stainless steel.

They have different sizes, so you have a chance to find the right fit, and if you don’t, they make custom sizes for extra $$

Gerrit likes this.
  5. Erin Cumswlows

Local Time:
    Light weight comfort and, concealment.

6. Erin Cumswlows

Local Time:
    I would want stainless. I work around a lot of food products.

7. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    MaleChastityNow makes an open-style all 316L stainless steel cage from round bar stock with a jewelry grade polish. If you want piercing security, it has an option for an integrated solution that is comfortable and secure. He’s here at @MaleChastityNow

http://malechastitynow.com/Chastity-Device/Contender

An open style cage helps me stay in. My skin gets clean and air and I don’t develop skin problems being enclosed. An open style cage lets me wear a tighter fit to keep erections in check.

316L stainless with smooth welds and high quality polish is key for long term wear, for me.

MCN uses thinner rods than MM Jailbird. These are difficult to weld but reduce the weight. The cage is well balanced and doesn’t drag down. I don’t need a dangerously tight fitting base ring for comfort.

Round bar stock is my favorite. I wore the original CB2000. It’s base ring was round back then. I never could get comfortable with the flat rectangular bar shape in the CB6000. I dream of getting a titanium Steelwerks Extreme device but it seems his designs center around flat rings.

Solid rings are best. They never pinch. If you can’t get it on you shouldn’t wear it. Hinged rings or rings that assemble cause me pinching. My skin presses into the gap invariably.

The Contender uses an elegant design for PA piercing security. It’s a fixed hook which keeps me still and lined up. I can urinate cleanly off the solid hook. It’s easy to install. Back when I was unlocked daily my wife could uninstall and reinstall it without worry about pinching me. She doesn’t need my third hand to help at all. We never got this ease of use in any other solution.

Now I’m locked continuously (54 days and counting up a new record) and the PA post is staying clean despite all the precum dripping ;)

I did try to remove it once with wife-allowed access to the security screen but without a driver. The darn PA hook did not let me out. It’s very secure.

Mark once offered a high security system with through holes in the screws. These take numbered security seals. This makes it completely tamperproof if you need.

The Contender is only $320. I’ve had the base ring changed over time. Mark helped me open up the ball gap with instructions when I needed a little more room for comfort.

You can modify and add to a welded steel device. And high polished steel just feels good against the skin. It reminds me of my piercing jewelry from Anatometal. I’ve bought cheaper jewelry and cheaper cages can tell the difference on both polishing and steel material properties.

Finally I’ve worn my GlansArmor2 through metal detectors in many airports In the USA and Mexico now, and on a cruise ship. I have not gotten the magnetometers to trip on the 316L steel. Apparently if it’s heated too much then it can lose its non-magnetic properties... but Mark’s work is precise and didn’t become magnetic.

There’s really no reason for me to remove my Malechastitynow chastity anymore, except if/when I go into an MRI.

I’ve been a happy customer for many years now. I’ve had tens of thousands of hours of wear, and it increases each year. And I have delicate skin and get dermatitis very easily. I see a dermatologist. But my skin has been kept healthy in Malechastitynow stainless.

I hope I have a detailed answer to say why I like my cage for long term wear. I’ve worn pretty much every manufacturer except Steelwerks Extreme from Montreal, Canada.

In the end the right answer is what suits your anatomy and your keyholder’s aesthetic.

Andy80, Doublejay and corsac like this.
  8. Peaches

Peaches "kinky guy"

Business owner
    South Carolina
    Local Time:
    Make chastity now.

9. lord9

lord9 Active member

Semi-retired
    USA, Yuma, Arizona
    Local Time:
  10. Giles_English

Giles_English Chaste slave

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:30 PM
    I spent 11 months solid in the Custom Chastity Saint. It's made of surgical nylon which has the lightness of plastic and the hygienic qualities - i.e. doesn't smell - of steel. (Write up here)

11. Andy80

Andy80 Long term member

United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    1:30 PM
    I have to add my vote for Male Chastity Now, though to be honest I haven't tried the Jailbird. Steelwerks cages look stunning - real works of art - but need a serious budget.

I've been in a MCN Contender with PA for about five weeks now. I am extremely happy with it - secure, light and comfortable. Actually I'll go further on the lightness.. it is amazingly light for metal. And it only took just over a week between placing my order and the device arriving.

Giles_English and Peter Rabbit like this.
  12. Fellow traveler

Fellow traveler Active member

Truck driver
    Southern U.S
    Local Time:
    7:30 AM
    I'm really interested in the jail bird, just need to figure out the measuring part. The price is actually fairly reasonable for what you're asking for. I almost wish you could go in for a proper measuring. Lol

13. Lockedinpanties

Lockedinpanties Long term member

Local Time:
    I am currently in a custom 3D printed Bijou from Evotion Wearables. It is secured with a frenum piercing. It has been life changing for us. I can wear this as close to 24/7 as we possibly can. It is light, low profile and comfortable.

14. Alana

Alana Long term member

California
    Local Time:
    I have nothing but good things to say about Mature Metal, and my Queens Keep (similar to the Jail Bird)

...But I have recently been pierced, and I am exploring options for a shaft only PA secured cage. I really wish Mature Metal made one.

So far I am leaning toward the MCN Mousetrap for my first PA secured cage.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice