The Nub

Discussion in 'HolyTrainer' started by BeltedBoar, Sep 28, 2018.

1. Alana

Alana Long term member

California
    Local Time:
    5:16 AM
  2. slappy

slappy Long term member

Local Time:
    7:16 AM
  3. Alana

Alana Long term member

California
    Local Time:
    I just got both a Nano and Nub with a 36 and 40mm ring in the mail yesterday. I plan to start with the Nano and Graduate to the Nub.

They are pretty Heavy, I haven't put them on a scale yet. They certainly feel heavy enough to be steel

I have a very strong magnet that I touched both cages and the baserings with, I felt a very mild attraction from all, but none stuck to the magnet.

I have 0 experience with the chinese versions ...unless this is one, it shipped from Singapore

Is it really titanium gold? ...that's what they claim, who knows I haven't seen this one other than on their site.

I started with the Nano with the 36mm ring yesterday. When put together on it's own, the tolerances are a little bit loose and they rattle. ...But once on, that didn't seem to matter as much. It's only a little smaller than my Queens Keep, but it curves the shaft downward at a more dramatic angle, holding it closer to my body. It was a snug fit, but not uncomfortable. I can already tell it will be less noticeable under tight clothing.

I wore it to bed last night. I got up to go to the bathroom twice during the night. At some time during the night, my cylinder lock had literally fallen out (and I didn't notice till morning). It took me hours to find it. ....to be fair, my cat found it ...I found her playing with it. I'm pretty sure I had locked it, ...but since I'm not used to cylinder locks, ...maybe I didn't.

At the moment I'm back in my Queens Keep (at least the security screw has never fallen out)

pet_k and slappy like this.
  4. FetishTools

FetishTools Manufacturer

Switzerland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:16 PM
    Anyone found a Knock-off with a 55mm ring ? (are chinese smaller ? the max is 50mm - original goes up to 55)

5. Skmr89

Skmr89 New member

Local Time:
    8:16 AM
    How do you like the nano? Is it easy to pee in and is it visible in tighter pants? I have the bird locked neo. It’s very comfortable but flaccid I don’t fill it out and it makes peeing a mess Also pretty large so it gives you a bulge in pants. But I’m very interested in the nano that you have

6. Alana

Alana Long term member

California
    Local Time:
    The Nano is a closed cage design, if you are not all the way at the end and properly lined up when you pee, the pee will accumulate in the end and drain at it's own pace.

It is a lower profile cage than my queens keep, definitely easier to wear with tight pants, but harder to keep clean.

I will wear the Nano when I want to wear tight clothes and not show a bulge, ...otherwise I still default to my Queens Keep

7. TomInAustin

TomInAustin Long term member

Local Time:

I have searched for a device that can actually be worn long term and this one may be it.

I received my Nub last week and although I measured and the standard 45mm seemed fine, it is too tight. The space between the tube and the ring is the issue. I ordered a 50mm and it will be here this week.

My impression so far is that the Nub is a great design and would be great for long term wear if the new ring fits. The tube fits very well and one drop of lube makes it much easier to get on. I love the look as does my GF.

My only complaint in the quality department is the seam where both halves of the tube are joined is a little rough. I am guessing that long term wear could be an issue if this is not smoothed out. If the new ring makes wear possible, I might use some lapping compound and gently smooth out the seam

8. TomInAustin

TomInAustin Long term member

Local Time:
    I got the 50mm ring in and oh man, what a difference 5mm makes, I think this may be the one I can wear long term without a pa and 1000 bucks for Steelworks extreme. That will wait until my GF decides if she likes me locked all the time, if so I will do the pa.

9. Guas

Guas Member

UK
    Local Time:
    1:16 PM
    Hi there,
    I am wearing a knock off bon4 .
    I gave it a lot of work a d modifications until it was smooth enough to use it.
    The main thing that i did was to reduce the space between the ring and the case.
    Now I am looking for something smaller and I am wondering if V3nub will be comfortable enough for me.
    I am 7,5 inches when I am on my full.
    Any ideas?

10. Alana

Alana Long term member

California
    Local Time:
    #110 Alana, Feb 15, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2020
    The Nub is designed to prevent erection, You should be measuring when flaccid

The internal length of the Nub btw is just under 1" (or 25mm for metric folk)

11. Lockedprop

Lockedprop Active member

Local Time:
    5:46 PM
    Just received my copy of the nub in purple, must say being locked feels comfortable and erections are minimal. Worth the try , I don’t know how cleaning regimes will be.

hardbodysub likes this.
  12. DrPinotNoir

DrPinotNoir Active member

Local Time:

I might make a separate review with pictures. If my KH lets me out so I can put it on. I have had it in resin (after sanding it was fine but resin bends and I can and will escape.)I got the stainless steel one when it was only 19 dollars. The price has skyrocketed on ebay to way over 30. It is the same device. I think it is selling like hotcakes because people think it is the best. I think it is close but not perfect.

The nub for me is not correct.

The stainless steel one on ebay bought from US sellers sexlove and the helen one are fine sellers. Ive bought a dozen devices or more from both these sellers trying out a ton of them at great prices. The nub in stainless is VERY heavy. I mistakenly bought the 50mm ring. As I got used to 45mm and that is where I should be. The biggest problem is I do not have a large penis so I figured the nub is the right one? Correct?

Time has shown that to be false. You see it in the pictures. The skin poking out the holes pinches and it hurts. Put some underwear on and that is rubbing all day in a way that hurts and pinches ME bad. OW

if your hole isnt aligned with the hole and you start urinating you will immediately feel insane back pressure that you cannot fix.. get ready for a geyser of urine after the pain subsides of backing up. I also found that the weight of the stainless steel one was way too heavy. Which made the cremaster effect of my testicles and scrotum retracting even worse. Pushing back that much on my penis ALSO made the pain of the cremaster effect more pronounced. It sounds good to punish you penis with the nub. I dont think any one needs it that small unless they have a micropenis maybe?

I also could pull out of the nub and masturbate with ease. When I got erect it didnt hurt and I could easily masturbate. So.. it really wasnt a good device for me. It WAS my second favorite until I found my absolute favorite the A271.

So the Nub for me wasnt something I was going to stay in permanent chastity with. I admittedly have a small penis. The nub was not right. It is sad. I am going to feel sad throwing it away. It was beautiful and well polished. It was the best looking one it just didnt hold me right.

FetishTools likes this.
  13. Chris1963

Chris1963 New member

Oncology nurse
    The Netherlands
    Local Time:
    2:16 PM
    I am a big fan of the HT Nub. Makes me feel almost like a eunuch.

Attached Files:

14. Slave_face

Slave_face Active member

Local Time:
    10:16 PM
    Mistress Lux hates the nub so much I’m not even allowed to use a capital letter n when I refer to it.

I always found it quite comfy but She disliked it.

Sissy Mattie likes this.
  15. PorkChamber

PorkChamber Active member

Local Time:
    Why did she hate it so much?

Besides Lori’s with the retainer ring, the nub is the most secure device I can find. I can still pull out with a lot of work, but it wouldn’t be very satisfying even if I did.

TheKeyIsMine likes this.
  16. Slave_face

Slave_face Active member

Local Time:
    She just found it fiddly and didn’t like it.

As my Mistress, She doesn’t really need to justify Her opinion and I’m certainly not going to question it.

Sissy Mattie and amvetsb like this.
  17. Lockedlimp

Lockedlimp Member

Local Time:
    I've been wearing the nub on and off for about a year, and 24/7 for two months. Now I'm on day eighteen of total denial, aiming for three months. I take it off every week for ten minutes to wash under supervision.

I think it's so far the most comfortable device I've worn, and it's certainly better ergonomically than the CB series. That being said, it is also discrete and incredible restricting. I have never felt my penis being crammed so hard. but I get used to it soon. The first few weeks were painful, since I wake up to several nocturnal erections. After a while, it was just the morning ones that woke me. And eventually, I can sleep through the entire night uninterrupted. A very good choice for long term chastity. Certainly worth the money.

It's got some downsides, though. First, the urinating hole opens slightly upward, which makes peeing a bit awkward. I find it hard to get all the liquid out, and it also drips everywhere, so I have wipe a lot. There's also bad ventilation. Unlike metal cages, this device is small and sealed off. This also makes it harder to clean, so the device needs to come off for a proper washing.

As for erectile function, it is proven by urologists that long term prevention of erection could cause damage. Though not ED per se, I personally find that when I get out and try to have sex with my gf, my penis gets hard for significantly shorter amount of time. The overall hardness is also damaged (my gf said I used to be rock-hard, and now it's more spongy). I also cum in less than three minutes, but that's more of a result from long term denial than the specific type of device. I think if you take the device off and let your penis relax for days between lockups, everything will go back to normal pretty soon. But if you wear the cage for more than a month, especially for 24/7, consecutive overnight wearing, it might cause some damage that would at least take sometime to convalesce, if no permanent harm is incurred.

Overall, I think it's a good device, but not a perfect one. Also, if you order it from Switzerland to the US there is a chance that you might have to have a somewhat awkward conversation with one of the border control people if your package is selected to be checked..

Attached Files:

Sissy Mattie likes this.
  18. BigCockTinyCage

BigCockTinyCage "It looks so little!"

Doc
    New Hampshire
    Local Time:
    I love mine. Just got it, and Her Grace popped it right on! There’s (or was) at minimum a 7+” erection behind that (maybe). 49C82595-7B50-491D-B9E4-DAD603E49F0D.jpeg

Sissy Mattie and TheKeyIsMine like this.
  19. Slave_face

Slave_face Active member

Local Time:
    Not any more there isn’t!!

Congratulations.

Sissy Mattie and njcuckold like this.
  20. sissyTori

sissyTori sissy cuck to GoddessHW

St. Paul, MN
    Local Time:
    The HT V3 Nub has worked amazingly well for me. Everything else I tried previously would fall off or slip out of. I am very small so the nub fits nice and snug. Kinda interested in the V4 version now.

njcuckold likes this.
  21. Sissy Mattie

Sissy Mattie Member

Medical Professional
    San Diego North County
    Local Time:
    I just love my nub. Urinating is difficult and instead of risking an accidental mess I just sit to pee all the time now. I love that it comes in pink.

Attached Files:

njcuckold likes this.
  22. Lisa43

Lisa43 Long term member

Retired
    USA,Maryland
    Local Time:
    I have tried many devices, the NUB is the best for me. I originally purchased a (knock off ) resin unit, it was very comfortable but I like steel and ordered a (knock off) stainless steel NUB. The steel one was not quite as comfortable but close. I modified it as necessary and use a waist cable to alleviate the extra weight of the steel unit.

23. mrfelix

mrfelix mrfelix

Arizona
    Local Time:
    Same thing happened to me in the nano and the nub. Gaps are too big. The bottom of the device needs to be longer.

24. 9301

9301 New member

Local Time:
    1:16 PM
    Why she not like?

25. Slave_face

Slave_face Active member

Local Time:
    It’s not my place to question what Mistress does or does not like.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice