Are there any negatives for using a chastity?

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Justapuppy, Mar 16, 2010.

1. Justapuppy

Justapuppy Junior Member

Local Time:
    7:47 PM
    From what I've read, male/females seem to enjoy them and generally leads to a better relationship. Is there any negatives for using a chastity? Does the KH feel so in power she abuses them? Has it broken up a relationship?

Thanks in advance

2. newandnervous

newandnervous Junior Member

Local Time:
    9:47 AM
    I have always been the DOM in my relatoinships until 2 years ago when I met MOMO Kim. She has taken not only control of our relationship, but MOMO means mistress of my orgasm. Today, is a very significant day for me as it is my 20th day without cumminga single drop (not including the occasional dribble) which is my record. She intends to push me out t0 45 days and I am loving every difficult min of it.

Don't be affraid, let go and this will strengthen your relationship as you will learn to TRUST each other more.

3. Jimi123

Jimi123 Senior Member

Local Time:
    3:47 AM
    I no expert having never been locked but this is a question that I have wondered about as well. I think it greatly depends on what sort of relationship you seek. On one end you have men who want to never orgasm again and be cuckolded and feminized. I questioned if this was the actual plan and learned that its just one way this works. Others seem to use it to create a simple female led relationship where the sexual power is in the hands of the women. The idea here (I think) is that chastity is a tool to train the male to be more concerned with the females sexual pleasure then his own. The idea is that men (Some anyway) are way more focused on their own pleasure then their partners.

Part of this seems to me to be about female pleasure, some is about control. Another about submission. Some of the more extreme stuff is about humiliation. I think some of the subset of those into feminization is about gender identity issues (but not all) and for those folks I think its probably liberating to be "out" and not have to pretend to be the macho male type and not be asked or need to perform "male" type sex.

A large part of this for the male is giving up control of exactly what IS going to happen and I think this is why the mast of this forum says "Be careful what you wish for" because if your a typical horny guy used to having a satisfying orgasm 4 or 5 times a week it could be a bit of a rough ride when your getting none for weeks, months or even years at a time whilst pleasuring your female partner only with your tongue or a strap on dildo etc. And maybe much worse if your not even into MFM and you find yourself in a MFC relationship where your SO is being regularly pleasured with 4 hands, 2 tongues and one cock and its not (BTW) yours. The choice tends to go out when the cock is locked *I think...

Can relationships be ruined by this? It like what? A 50% divorce rate now? I'm sure this can go either way. For those wishing to be controlled its probably a relationship saver. For those that thought it sounded really hot then realize they are a bit too vanilla to invite other men to fuck their SO? Ahh... not so much.

Think hard before you submit. I don't think this is an easy thing to "try" then quit. Once you do? Well the pressure is really off. Its no longer up to you to decide at that point. Which maybe quite liberating in a way. Or leave you totally screwed depending on how you look at it.

4. underwraps

underwraps Junior Member

Local Time:
    2:47 AM
    Yup. You cant sneak away and masturbate anymore.

5. wishful4

wishful4 Member

Local Time:
    4:47 AM
    The only negative, and I'm not sure it's a negative, is that it's probably not going to go the way you planned. Keyholders have a mind of their own and many times, what you were hoping she would do won't happen, but something else surprising does. I am finding out one you should expect the unexpected. After all, this is about her needs. Good communication is the key.

6. tj246

tj246 Senior Member

Local Time:
    5:47 AM
    there are no negatives being in chastity
    i have been lock for 8 or 8 years now an the chastity play has increase our love in our relationship

dont hold back let her take control

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice