A load of b*llocks

Discussion in 'Chastity device discussions and reviews' started by Tiny male, Oct 19, 2020.

1. Tiny male

Tiny male New member

Local Time:
    12:44 PM
    I have an issue that I cannot seem to find a solution for and I’m hoping I’ll find someone on here that’s been through it or knows the answer. My issue is that my testicles, throughout the day, tend to shrivel up and go inside themselves as well as hang down. Whenever I’ve tried to wear a chastity device for a long period of time I get pain and/or my balls shrivel up and the device falls off. Has anyone else experienced this and if so what is the solution past it??

2. Sussex UK Sissy Cuck

Sussex UK Sissy Cuck Active member

UK, Sussex
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Sounds like you simply have a cage that does not fit well.

Guest 3972 likes this.
  3. CagedBySocks

CagedBySocks Long term member

Local Time:
    This.

4. LockedPom

LockedPom Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    10:44 PM
    It is pretty normal for the balls to change shape and size during the day, or between different days. Some people have multiple rings due to this. How loose is the ring, and ball gap? Also, do you have varicocoeles, as they can cause discomfort issues?

5. Tiny male

Tiny male New member

Local Time:
    When you say about the cage does not fit well. Did you mean the ring as well? The last device I bought was the locked in lust ‘vice’ and the cage is usually fine but it’s the rings I find too small.

6. Headtrip

Headtrip Long term member

Midwest USA
    Local Time:
    8:44 AM
    If the cage falls off then you have the gap (between base ring and cage) too big. This is what creates the "ball trap" these type of cages are named for. Soreness can actually be caused by too big (or too small) of a gap. If you get it too small you will probably get pinching most of the time instead of soreness when the balls retract. The later can hurt w a big gap because your testicle is literally wedge in the gap (which wont happen with a smaller gap).

So, based on my past trials and many errors and the limited info I would tighten up the gap first.

7. Guest 3729

Guest 3729 Long term member

Local Time:
    6:44 AM
    The only time I’ve ever had a ball trap style cage come off was with my Holy Trainer V2 and that was only because I ordered too big of a base ring. So I ordered a smaller ring and my balls are big enough that there’s no way it could come off. However when I get warm, my balls like to hang fairly low, so low the tube would easily slip off over my penis. That problem made those types of cages useless for me, especially if I was in the shower.
    Our only options for true chastity was either getting me pierced or buying a belt. We opted for the belt and it’s been great, it took a while to break in but now I love the overall feel of the steel around my waist. My mistress also likes seeing the belt on me and finds it a turn on. Best decision we made when buying a secure cage :)

8. Chaste Nole

Chaste Nole Long term member

Florida
    Local Time:
    8:44 AM
    With cooler weather settling in, I've taken to putting a sock over the cage to help keep things warmer and looser. Otherwise I have the same problem as the OP where my balls retract when cold and can lead to excessive pain around the ring. The only ring I've had that seems to adapt is the HT V4, between the shape and body temperature related flexing, this works really well for me.

9. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    It’s all about the delicate balance between ring size and gap between ring and cage. It’s also good to have a few different ring sizes because after your body adapts to 24/7 wear, you can usually go a bit smaller after a few days or weeks. A higher quality cage also has tighter tolerances and you have less flexing and movement between the cage and base ring which can pinch or allow a ball to slip past. It’s also nice if you have a retaining ring that slips on between the ring and cage which is smaller than the cage itself. Can act as a ball trap and also helps keep the penis from slipping back.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice