Permanent orgasm denial

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by dereknor, Oct 3, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. dereknor

dereknor Junior Member

Hamburg
    Local Time:
    5:26 AM
    Hi,

Yes, another permanent chastity thread xD

Whenever I browse around the internet, I just love reading chastity articles! It is my favourit femdom theme and I love talking, writing and reading about it.

I just noticed that my philosophy of chastity is very different.

My first girlfriend introduced me to chastity. It was 2001, we didnt even know the word "chastity" and we never heard of chastity devices. No, she just loved to give me blue balls, because she noticed that I became a much better lover and pussy eater that way. To be honest, I hated it! I was used to orgasm 2 times a day. But just because of my high sex drive, the effect was so strong on me! I became more submissive, permanently horny and I couldnt stop thinking of her all day long.

Chastity has never been a punishment, it was never about devices, bondage or anything like that. It was a sacrafice, something romantic. She wanted me to focus my energy.

And thats how I see chastity, its a romantic act of giving up something, to get a lot more in return.

I also noticed that male orgasms and female orgasms are pretty different. After my first relationship, I had many femdom relationships with chastity again. But the chastit was never a BDSM element, I was even chaste in "vanilla" relationships or affairs. It was just a lifestyle. I gave up my orgasms to get more statisfaction from her orgasms.
    Thats when I noticed the difference of the orgasms. Whenever I made a girl cum, she felt more connected to me, and I felt more connected to her. One girl orgasmed 15 times a day with me, and it was one of the best experiances of my life!
    My orgasm on the other hand is different. When I cum, I loose connection. My urge to worship is statisfied. All my fantasies, my craving, my dreams of eating pussy, are gone in just 10 seconds of spurting. Compared to the female orgasm, the male orgasm is pretty descructive.

Thats why I never wanted to be allowed to orgasm as reward. How can this be a reward? If you want to reward me, give me a female orgasm xD

Thats when I learned that chastity is veeery deep in my mind, and the more often I was chaste, the deeper these thoughts got and the more I believed in them. And at one point, I just grew the Fantasy of permanent orgasm denial. Why struggle and always beg for release that I dont really want? Why not accept to not cum anymore? It took some years, but the fantasy became reality :D And my philosophy of chastity helped a lot, because to me, its just like promising a partner to not cheat on her with another girl. Its just something you do out of emotions and connection. Its the same with chastity. Its not a punishment, I do it out of emotion and connection.

But once I tried that and talked to women who believe in the same, there was no going back. I talked with really nice cumhaters and permanent male orgasm deniers, and it was awesome! It felt soo right!

And the longer I lived that way, the more my mind changed. I began to get all my statisfaction out of female orgasms. Making my partners orgasm was sooo much better after many month of not cumming myself! It was just like my mind reconnected and it was like I felt HER orgasm in my body.

So now I'm here, with a deep permanent orgasm denial urge, connected to my emotions and romantic feelings, and I dont even know how to call it, because I dont use a chastity device, I dont need punishment, I dont beg for orgasm. It that permanent chastity? Is that enforced chastity? I dont even know, its just a lifestyle to sacrafice orgasms for a loving woman, without any need to beg for release and just enjoy how the energy flows and my other kinks grew stronger (specially my pussy worshipping kink).

Its just like all my kinks were leading to this, combined with my early experiances of romantic chastity. I was even able to not cum for 16 month, just because a girl wanted me to. And it felt soo right and great to give that sacrafice. Specially the fact that there was no begging, no release date. It was absolute.

Now I just like to know if anyone else feels this way. I often feel kind of lost, being a extreme chaste guy without a device and with no interest in talking about releases xD

2. Lazlo Toth

Lazlo Toth C/D on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale: 9/9

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    8:26 PM
    I TOTALLY get where you are coming from. I have often pondered: If a man truly and perfectly loves a woman, would he ever try to put his penis inside of her? Similarly, if SHE truly loved and cared for him, would she ever ALLOW him inside of her?

In my vision, which I think is similar to yours, absolute perfect love would involve permanent chastity for him.

Guest 3944, Rectrix and dereknor like this.
  3. Colton27

Colton27 Long term member

Central United States
    Local Time:
    10:26 PM
    I hear you. I get a euphoric rush and overpowering feelings of love for my fiance when I make her come. My orgasms have become more and more emotionally dark. She still makes me come every month or two, as she thinks it gives me perspective. I could be happy receiving my sexual gratification through her for the rest of my life.

4. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    Procreation.

Lazlo Toth likes this.
  5. Lazlo Toth

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    Indeed, a great point. The ONLY exception, perhaps, being for procreation.

Now I admit, this part is bordering on sheer fantasy......but if the love was so utterly perfect, would she allow him to sully her womb? Or allow another to impregnate her?

6. Guest 2684

Guest 2684 Long term member

Local Time:
    There is something to be said for a male to give up all froms of pleasure except for the one he loves. My pleasure comes from making my KEYHOLDER scream with delight from play and be happy with the help I give around the house. That is all that we males should need ever.

Lazlo Toth likes this.
  7. Dr MBogo

Dr MBogo You heard the lady! In you go.....

Local Time:
    Permanent chastity is a real thing. I haven't cum in my wife (or any other woman) in 4 years. The only thing like an orgasm I've had in a year or so is when she takes me with her strap on. I have a discharge of fluid, but it doesn't get fully hard. Feels very different from a traditional orgasm.

And, we've decided that's how it will be from now on. I'll never be in her pussy, mouth or hand again, nor will I masterbate. I'll cum only from penetration. That's about as close to permanent chastity as you can get. And I love it.

Without, gary170, Guest 3944 and 12 others like this.
  8. Giles_English

Giles_English Chaste slave

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:26 AM
    I think Chastity as Orientation is a thing!
    I'm not sure I could do it without the device, though.

Rectrix, Guest 3944, Headtrip and 4 others like this.
  9. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    4:26 AM
    I agree about the difference between orgasms and the male tendency to disconnect after orgasm. Permanent chastity is pretty tough though

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  10. theadoulos

theadoulos Junior Member

blacksmith, educator
    Illinois, US
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:26 PM
    It has been a good while, and my experience is a bit different but experienced an "empathic awakening" at some point when the use of chastity grew consistent. I don't credit it completely to the device, but that was, at the least, a huge amplifier. "Focus" is one of the key words in my understanding of TPE.
    I could feel something like "priorities" shifting. There was a weekend where She had every intent of unlocking me and allowing me pleasure and by Monday morning it hadn't happened and I didn't feel a loss. More and more I started feeling Hers as or more fully than my own.

Years after that with a partner who did not take chastity and consensual slavery so seriously, She had the keys and it had been a few weeks. Teasingly she asked "Shall I unlock you?" I shot into profound confusion. Couldn't say much of anything. Over several hours of words and just being around each other She seemed to begin to put it together.

"You experience my pleasure." Not a question.
    "You can't really ask any more, can you? Not when you're like this."
    And similar.

And finally, "Crazy as it is, I think I know what you want. What you need to do. Beg me to not unlock you."

I did.

Fid093, Headtrip and Lazlo Toth like this.
  11. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    I know for a fact I couldn't! Loose weight, not a problem! No alcohol, easy! Give up smoking, Never had an issue! Leave cock alone without a Chastity cage!!! No friggin chance! Anyway it's much more fun being locked up by Mrs Chaste.

12. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    same here! Although it’s been a few more years for me!

13. ChasteBoi150

ChasteBoi150 Active member

Attorney
    Tulsa
    Local Time:
    Def could not either!

14. Manto2021

Manto2021 Member

Local Time:
    I completely agree that male orgasm is destructive. Whenever this happens I feel guilty and "depressed" precisely because I lose everything that has been built in days or even weeks. but giving it up completely is still impossible for me.

Lazlo Toth and dereknor like this.
  15. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    I know i've posted on this very topic before

I would happily spend hours throughout an evening or weekend making love to my Lady whether I was locked or not whether we had loads of penetrative sex or not . She did have innumerable orgasms of varying type and generally ended up becoming first completely charged up and then later totally exhausted. Invariably throughout these sessions I would not ejaculate though I have had dry orgasms.

When became time to go our separate ways (we did not live together) she would feel wiped out and I would strangely feel both extremely satisfied maybe even sated but at the same time completely ready to go again there and then.

I feel certain that if ever there was an argument in favour of men deliberately avoiding their own 'release' those times would have covered it, if only the people I was trying to convince were to share similar experiences

Lazlo Toth likes this.
  16. Manto2021

Manto2021 Member

Local Time:
    indeed i can quote I too have had the feeling of complete satisfaction several times after intercourse even without coming. Sometimes even after weeks of abstinence.

Lazlo Toth likes this.
  17. HappilyLockedMan

HappilyLockedMan Long term member

Stamford, Connecticut, USA
    Local Time:
    11:26 PM
    I haven't had an orgasm in about two months and I love the charge of frustrated sexual energy I carry.

When I remove the cage in the shower, wash, and put it back on I almost always stroke myself and start to get hard. It feels really good and I know that if I continue to stroke I'll have a spurting orgasm that will feel wonderful, for a few moments.

But I don't continue. I put the cage back on, my cock straining against the bars. I dry off, get into bed, and hope my wife will reward me by permitting me to give her an orgasm.

Her orgasms have become my ultimate goal and reward.

18. Dr MBogo

Dr MBogo You heard the lady! In you go.....

Local Time:
    I have a slightly different take. Male orgasm is useful (essential) for reproduction. If my wife/KH and I had known about chastity when we were younger, I could see my her unlocking me only for the purpose of impregnating her, and then locking me back up once she was knocked up. At that point, my orgasms would be of no value to her. Luckily, we had 6 kids, so I would have been allowed to come at least 6 times, LOL!

19. CONRAD ST IVES

CONRAD ST IVES Active member

Stillwater ok
    Local Time:
    HAY BEING IN CHASTITY IS FUN . I LOVE IT . I AM IN ONE NOW.

Guest 3944 likes this.
  20. CONRAD ST IVES

CONRAD ST IVES Active member

Stillwater ok
    Local Time:
    Some weeks back i told that my massage lady was keeping my keys. and i would get them back at
    my next massage in a week and that would make a full 8 weeks locked. She also said she would think about giving me a few swats as part of the massage. I went for the massage , said nothing
    about the keys, striped to a thong , got face down on the table and put a 2 inch wide belt over my back. She rubbed some oil into my ass, then gave me the first of 25 swats with the belt. Nothing
    had been said as to how many or how hard. Though i had not had a spanking a very long time , and they were well laid on i made no sound or move, but thanked her when she stopped . She did the massage on my back and chest then told me to turn back over. When she put more oil on my butt
    things got a bit more interesting. I guess she felt the first swats were not what i wanted so she pulled a thin brown belt from under the table and the next 25 got the reaction she was expecting .
    For i then said THANK YOU VERY MUCH MISS LISA. Before she left the room for me to take my shower she put the chastity key on the table and left. Their was a piece of duct tape well over the key . If removed she would know i used the key while in the shower. Before i left i paid her and
    returned the UNUSED key, she was very happy to see it and ask if i could go another month. a full 12 weeks. I said yes if i can be looking forward a bit more next time . Well you got more this time .
    I thanked her again and left.

bitstripped, Lazlo Toth and dkid13 like this.
  21. Lazlo Toth

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    Wow! What an event. I, too, have been at a massage wearing my chastity device. It was a very intense experience, but NOTHING like this one.

I am sure you will remember this day forever.

22. BBCS2PA

BBCS2PA Active member

Local Time:
    At first chastity was just an erotic play at "extreme bondage" and as it centered on what I wanted my wife never really invested in it and it never really worked.

This current time we have been at it however - some 10.5 months it is seriously different.

I have come to realize that a 30 sec squirt and the resultant downer just is not worth it.
    In exchange I wanted a 24/7 high - a effective permanent high - that means a permanent delay of my orgasm. This translates to permanent-orgasm-denial.

When I approached my wife with this newfound realization, she basically said "at last you ready"!

I already had a serious device that had been tested and tried - a BBCS with a pa pin and rear rod - and so it was a natural progression to put it on and for it to become permanent both in wear and denial.

The result is I give her pleasure, do not expect anything in return, do not want to mess up the marathon it took to get to this point for a pathetic 30 sec event, and remain totally frustrated sexually and on a high I never want to come to an end. She is the happiest she has ever been, she has my constant attention that grows daily with my denial and frustration level, and she never has to worry again about me masturbating or in fact my release.

It takes me bugging her for the keys and a climax off the table and she never has to be bothered about me begging or my needs. She decides if, when and whether I will ever get a release again, and where we are right now - neither she nor me want the 30 sec event and the resultant disappointment and downer that comes with it anymore - EVER.

Does this mean we have reached the epitomy of permanent chastity and orgasm denial - me thinks so!

Alceste and Lazlo Toth like this.
  23. nonamesissy

nonamesissy Active member

work at home
    virginia
    Local Time:
    11:26 PM
    dittto! right on the money for me!

Users found this page by searching for:

1. permanent orgasm denial

2. permanent male cum denial

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice