Cuckold!!!!! What to do what to do!!!

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by lynettes_bitch, Feb 15, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. lynettes_bitch

lynettes_bitch Slave to Maddezins

Local Time:
    1:18 PM
    Well we started with the chastity.
    I never thought I would be ok with that even thu it was my idea but I just figured it would help our relashinship. Now I'm locked in a custom made steel chastity belt ( mature metel jail bird awsome guy there and great work) sorry just had trow that it. I'm loving more and more being submissive to my soon to be wife who I LOVE to death and would do anything for. And now for the first time in my life I know what it means to say " I'll do anything for her" I just love her so much we have our problems like any teal couple but we work tru them. And that's what makes us so good for each other the fact that we can work all the bull shit out. Anyway back to what I was starting to say, for some reason I get really turned on by the whole cuckold thing I never thought I would but I saw my mistress telling a friend that her fantasy was to be with two guys and ever since then I've gotten so horny at the thought of it yano being tied up and having someone really fucking her good. But I do have some issues with it I won't let , yes that's right I won't let it happen even thu I am the subbmissive there are something I won't let happen. Kissing to me is more persanal the fucken I don't know why it just is, so if we were to full fill this fantasy of hers and now mine I can't let that happen because I think that would make it not FUN or idk what ever you call it. I just know I don't want to see that but yet I'm ok with haveing some guys cock fucken my soon to be wife pussy while i'm tied inches away from it. Go figure!!!! I don't know what's going on in my head but now all a sudden I'm sapossed to lick up my own cum after sex witch I'm ok with till I cum then I'm like hell no I ant doing that. From what I've read if ur forced to do it a few times it becomes natural and ur able to do it, so who knows mabye I'll be doing that to soon. But for now my worry is on the cuckold thing we wer just talking about it like 2 days ago and she texted me today that she got some guys number and she thought he was cute and she told him about the idea and he was ok with it and so now this might happen and my felling are mixed but I'm still ok with it happening as long nothing ever happens with out me there and no kissing. Is that how your sapossed to do this cuckold thing idk any insite would be great!! Sorry for going on and on with my bad spelling and fucked up grammer but that's me you don't like it move on.... So anyone with real life cuckold experanice let me know how it worked is it good does it cause problems in your relashinship? Let me know thanks everyone.

2. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    There is a huge difference between wanting to be a cuck and being nervous about it, and thinking you want to be a cuck and then realising that you don't!

You need to find out exactly where you stand. This is not something you can go back on. Once it's done, it's done!

You MUST set up all ground rules before you dive in (trust me, I've made a LOT of mistakes on this one!).

Are you to be there the first time she sleeps with him, do you want to meet him beforehand? Is it to be someone you know, or explicitly a complete stranger.

Go though EVERYTHING before it goes too far, and make sure you both understand what you want.

And get her to remember, she is always in her right to say "NO" at any point, and everyone involved should be aware of that.

I'm probably not the best person to ask on this right now, given our current "incident", but it is something we want to do again... just from a different headspace. No more Alpha Males or Doms for us... just someone I fancy the pants off who is happy to fuck me whilst being watched!

3. lynettes_bitch

Local Time:
    Mistress watchfull I thank for your insite and yes I will go over the rules. My thing is the kissing I feel like that crosses the line yano. I would deffantly have to be tied up before he got there and left there till after he leaves just incase I decide to kill him. (jk) maby not who knows.. Have to go with it and see what happens.

4. Justapuppy

Justapuppy Junior Member

Local Time:
    11:18 PM
    Please update

5. lynettes_bitch

Local Time:
    Nothing to update yet.. I think we still have mixed feeling about it. I know the thought of it gets me excited. I'm sure it does for her as well, so for now we just gonna see what happens yano. If she finds the right guy or girl will go with it..

6. hollytv

hollytv Junior Member

Local Time:
    A word of warning. The feeling that you get that stops you from eating your own cum should be taken in to consideration if anything is to happen. I imagine the thought of being cucked after you've orgasm is not quiet so appealing. My suggestion would be for you to be denied for some time (day/s) after the event, hopefully to a point where you have have come to terms with what happened without the loss of desire at a potentionally emotional time.
    Whilst I have not had the experience, I know the how my feelings can change post orgasm and would hate for it to affect my relationship.
    Perhaps others could comment.
    It raises the question 'Who are we, the person before, or after orgasm?'

7. lynettes_bitch

Local Time:
    very ture many times i have a callor locked on me with a leach once i cum i cant wait to get it off.. the cum licking thing i know my mistress said that she would get turned on if i did it and i want to do it for her and im all up for it untill i cum then im like no way i think if she really made me do it once or twice like really forced me two i think i would be ok with doing it when asked to... she tryed getting me to suck a dildo once and i wouldent do it but the other night we were plaing with the new chair i built and she forced me to suck it i have to admit i got extreamly turned on byit not the sucking it more the fact that she forced me to...

8. michael

michael mike

Local Time:
    9:18 AM
    newbe

Can you slip out of the jail bird? I like the look my mistress said she would get one for me and use it to make me lose weight. She wants a thiner me I told her my idea and pop she said yes. thanks mike.

9. lynettes_bitch

Local Time:
    No I can not at all it's a great device... As long as you get it sized right there is no getting out with cutting it off....

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice