My Journey......8 days and counting

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by rrjones, Mar 15, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. rrjones

rrjones Property of Desiree

Local Time:
    8:19 AM
    I haven't posted in a few days so I thought I would update everyone. I got home on Sunday about 7pm to a very suprised wife/KK. She thought I was going to be staying at work until Friday, so this was a very pleasant suprise for her.I came home for several reasons, first and formost I really missed being able to touch her, feel her, taste her, ect. I also needed some "attention" to my cb2k, I needed to go to a smaller ring and I also needed a shave. :anim_63: We sat and had some quality time with the kids while watching our Sunday night show "Desperate Housewives" Shortly after she got the kids in bed and we adjourned to the bedroom. The first thing we did was tie my hands behind my back so I couldn't touch myself. With this completed she pulled down my pants and brought out the key. After she unlocked me and removed the cage she looked at my penis and got a very sympathetic look on her face. As she inspected it she commented that it looked all swollen and painful. I told her it wasn't and we discussed her cleaning me and shaving me. She told me that she really didn't feel comfortable in shaving me because she was afraid of cutting me. I told her that I understood but I trust her completely and even if she cut me it would be ok. She told me that she just could not do it and she was looking at my penis and she said that she was getting almost physically ill looking at me due to the fact that it looked so painful. This was not the case as I had no problems last week except that one of my testicles kept coming out of the ring. We finally agreed that I would go shower and shave myself. She told me that she was sorry for not being up for the job and I said that I loved her and it was ok.
    I showered and shaved then, dried myself and came back into the bedroom. I told her that I was ready to go back into my cage, she did try but was so afraid of hurting me that she could not do it. So, I reinstalled my cb2k and put the lock on, turned to her and she locked it shut. Which, believe it or not, made me incredibly happy, the feeling of being completely powerless over the literal essence of who I am is both, frustrating and intoxicating. After she locked me up we sat on the bed and talked and I tried to be extremely honest with my answers. She said that she had been looking at the forums on this site and had seen quite a bit about the sissies and dressing in womens clothing. She asked me if I had ever dressed in her clothes, lingerie or otherwise. When I told her I had, you could have knocked her over with a feather. I think she was really suprised that I was honest about that and she asked me why I did and what I was thinking when I did. I told her that, just like her, I liked the feel of silky things next to my skin and the only time I did it was when I was extremely bored, stuck at the house ect.:embarrassed-1: I want to continue but I need to get some things done before she gets home this afternoon......................:chores012:

[​IMG]

2. cockislocked

cockislocked Senior Member

Local Time:
    2:19 PM
    So far So good ?

Sounds good. my Mistress won't shave or put on my device either incase she pinches or cuts me. I reckon i would like Her to do it, to get that feeling of complete surrender as She applies it... trouble is i would get hard, then get punished for getting hard without Her say so... dilemas, dilemas! :confused0082:

She does insist on checking the lock is secure but trusts that i will always replace it. its Her choice and so its a good one then!

3. rrjones

Local Time:
    My Journey......8 days and counting cont.

Now that I am done with my chores I can continue..............

She was very understanding about this but was very serious about that that was a lifestyle she wanted to pursue. I am fine with that since it isn't something I have a want or need to do. She concluded our conversation by telling me that my whole demeanor when I got home was very laid back and loving to both her and the kids. She said she really liked that and has not seen it in a number of years from me. I knew she was tired but I told her that I was horny as hell and really needed a way to channel my sexual frustration/energy and I wanted to maker feel good. Well she told me she was really tired and needed to get some sleep. So, as horny as I was, I snuggled up behind her, just as close as I could and tried to get to sleep. :gen0

[​IMG]

4. rrjones

Local Time:
    My Journey......8 days and counting cont.

I woke up this morning horny as hell and my wife/KH woke up late. :penisdance: she had to rush out of the door to get to work and I am off today. I couldn't think or get anything done in the state I was in, so I googled self prostate milking and found a site that had a relatively clear set of instructions on how to do this. Without giving you, the readers, all the intimate details, .....well...... I milked my prostate and OMG that felt so good. After I was done and cleaned up the pool of cum, I felt very light headed and VERY energized. I think it allowed me to refocus without the horny feeling just overtaking me. She called me not long after that and we had a conversation about an appointment this afternoon. I told her I had something to tell her and she had the tone of impending doom when she answered. I told her what I had done and that it had helped get me back on track and she was very happy. I also told her that I was going to do a few things around the house so that she could come home and relax not having to worry about things.
    I am not sure if its just the novelty of this or if my emotional make up is starting to change, but last night and today I have been more at peace with myself and life than I ever have before. I want to do everything to make her happy, and I find myself having a primal urge to be just as close to her physically as humanly possible. I haven't felt this good about "us" in a very long time, and .......................... I LOVE IT! :jumping0036::jumping0036::jumping0036::jumping0036::jumping0036:

[​IMG]

5. cockislocked

cockislocked Senior Member

Local Time:
    2:19 PM
    Good for you !!!! Sounds great. It's so much about the relationship!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice